BCT Commander- Save $8.00
winSPWW2- Save $5.00

Go Back   .com.unity Forums > The Camo Workshop > WinSPMBT > Mods
Notices

Old January 12th, 2020, 07:24 AM

Captain

Pibwl is on a distinguished road
Default Color pictures for SPMBT - a poll

As many of you know, I've created a pack of color pictures for SPWW2 http://forum.shrapnelgames.com/showthread.php?t=52239
Long time ago I've also created a pack of modern pictures, covering most of old SP II range http://derela.pl/steel2.htm

I'd like to gather opinions, if you'd like to see a similar color picture pack for SPMBT, before I start serious working
Due to huge amount of unique pictures, it would sure be a work for years, and through this time there would be available some color pictures mixed with existing b&w photos. Besides, it is not known, if all vehicles could be finally found as color pictures.

Also, I'd like to gather opinions, if you prefer traditional SP II layout with all pictures facing right, or it doesn't matter (strange, but most of artworks, that can be found, are facing left )
The Following User Says Thank You to Pibwl For This Useful Post:
Old February 19th, 2020, 09:01 PM

Corporal

Richard_H is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Color pictures for SPMBT - a poll

Hi Michal

Long time no speak! Before I had a major corruption and meltdown a couple of years ago I was doing exactly the same as you are. Yes, it took years, but I eventually found that I could get to 99% colour photos or images (no, I'm not scared of using photos if necessary). I'd collected about 10,000, because I like individual images with the correct colour schemes and/or markings wherever possible.

I'm slowly getting the collection back together, but am also working on WW2, so it is taking time. What I may do, if it's OK with you, is add to your set.

Richard