.com.unity Forums
  The Official e-Store of Shrapnel Games

This Month's Specials

Raging Tiger- Save $9.00
World Supremacy- Save $9.00

Go Back   .com.unity Forums > The Camo Workshop > WinSPMBT > Campaigns, Scenarios & Maps
Notices

Old July 12th, 2005, 05:09 PM

Major

Double_Deuce is on a distinguished road
Default Need Volunteers for a Campaign Project

I am considering creating a very "Special and Unique" user campaign for WinSPMBT. It won't be large (unless there is a desire for it to be) but I have been playing with the idea of taking on some help. This would mainly be to help with ideas, tweaking scenario's and anything else you might want to add and have time to contribute. You don't need to be an experienced designer for this. It would primarily be to bounce ideas off of you and ask for your creative input!

Right now I am looking to add 2 people to this project preferably those not involved in any other large projects with WinSPMBT. I am very involved in some other projects so I could really use the extra help. That way I can keep my committments to those other projects.

One thing you need to know up front is that confidentially of everything involved with the project will be expected.

I am not sure where I will host the discussions but most likely it'll be on the forums of my personal site http://www.combat-campaigns.com .

Interested volunteers should email me at spmbt-project@combat-campaigns.com and we will go from there.

Historical accuracy is not related to this project. It is based on a Nazi Conspiracy Theory right after WW2.
Old July 13th, 2005, 02:58 AM

Colonel

Pyros is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Need Volunteers for a Campaign Project

DD,

If I may be of any help... just send me a note!

cheers,
Pyros
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 366515-mustang3.JPG (87.5 KB, 158 views)
Old July 14th, 2005, 01:52 AM

Major

Double_Deuce is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Need Volunteers for a Campaign Project

Campaign Teaser!

Here is a rumor/conspiracy theory advanced by PRAVDA (and several other sources). I have cropped out only small snippets of the entire article to keep some FOW.

Quote:
Uebersee Sued: The Ultimate Truth about Nazis Fled to South America

A fleet of almost 20 submarines sailed out from the Norwegian port of Bergen, between May 1st and the capitulation of the Third Reich, six days later. They joined another group of U-boats coming from the US coasts (the U-530 and others) in Cape Verde, an Atlantic archipelago close to Africa. There, they got noticed that the Flensburg Government, headed by Great Admiral Dцnitz after Hitler dismissal, and kept alive by the Western Allies until May 23rd 1945, had fallen.

Consequently, German commanders, whom expected a new turn on international politics based in the outbreak of a conflict between the Soviet Union and the Anglo-Saxons, became aware that they would have to go on by their own. Some Kriegmarine Officers decide to sink their U-boots, surrender to the enemy or come back to Europe. However, at least six U-boats, including the U-530 and the U-977, headed South to Argentina carrying on "heavy" passengers and gold.

Was Adolf Hitler a passenger on one of these U-boats? De Napoli answers: "We think that Hitler, Eva Braun, Grettel Braun and Martin Bornmann escaped thanks to this operation. However, we cannot assure whether Hitler landed in Argentina or not." Martin Bornmann died in Paraguay. Perhaps, Stalin's suspects become true someday: "Hitler fled either to Spain or to Argentina", he told to the that-time US Secretary of State, James Byrne. But this is subject to further investigations.

Hernan Etchaleco
PRAVDA.Ru
Argentina

This article is based on the book "Ultramar Sur. La Ultima operaciуn secreta del Tercer Reich", published by Grupo Editorial Norma, and conversations with Juan Salinas and Carlos De Napoli co-writers of the book.
Contact me if you want to help out on this very "creative" project!