.com.unity Forums
  The Official e-Store of Shrapnel Games

This Month's Specials

BCT Commander- Save $8.00
winSPWW2- Save $5.00

Go Back   .com.unity Forums > The Camo Workshop > WinSPMBT > Campaigns, Scenarios & Maps
Notices

Old October 29th, 2005, 03:22 PM

Private

Xdude is on a distinguished road
Default Re: New Scenario

Thanks Desh. I appriciate the comments and the support. The intent is to have the lower quality national guard units suck it up and fight with what they have. The map is based on a scenario for the older SPMBT, made by a very good friend (Who always kicks my arse at this game).

I'm playing it again and will post score(s) when I have time. Perhaps on the AAR forum, once I finish it.

I was thinking about a 3rd revision, giving the east germans a few T-80s, but that might be a little too evil.

Xdude
Old February 21st, 2006, 05:36 PM

BANNED USER

Mustang is on a distinguished road
Default Re: New Scenario

Here are a few scenarios I made:

Helo Wars 1 and 2:

http://www.shrapnelcommunity.com/thr...b=5&o=&fpart=1

Battle of Wadi Al Batin:

Arena Combat:

Old January 29th, 2007, 10:15 AM

Corporal

Alpha is on a distinguished road
Default Red Lightning

So finally here are 3 scenarios which were planned for the "Red Lightning" campaign (1991 Nato vs. Russia+Poland.)

The zip contains:

3 x scens (Garstedt, E´bruck, Braunweiler West-Germany)
1 x Alpha OOB newest version (required for RL)
1 x Picture pack as some eye candy for the RL camp

E´bruck map by Double Deuce - thanks.

If anyone has more time and determination to build a camp from the scens, then go ahead, contact me here or alpha /at/ vampirefreaks.com.

I also have a 4th unfinished scen which sees the west on a probing attack into the ex DDR/GDR....maybe i finish it sometime.

Have fun so far.
Attached Files
File Type: zip 491343-Red Lightning 3 scens WW3.zip (1.57 MB, 1238 views)
Old February 4th, 2007, 04:20 PM

Corporal

dita is on a distinguished road
Default New Scenario UK Vs Iraq

Here is the file, refer to this post for details.

http://www.shrapnelcommunity.com/thr...c=1&PHPSESSID=

Saved as number 240.
Attached Files
File Type: zip 493518-Scenario240.zip (59.4 KB, 1040 views)
Old February 11th, 2007, 04:16 AM

Major

Double_Deuce is on a distinguished road
Default Re: New set of scenarios *DELETED* *DELETED* *DELE

Quote:
DRG said:
Post deleted by DRG
I take it Wulfir's scenarios were deleted because they are now in v3.0?
Old November 24th, 2007, 04:18 PM

Corporal

Beachinnole is on a distinguished road
Default New Scenario \"Grab the Nukes 12/24-25/2007\"

I placed this sceanrio in slot 998 to avoid conflicts with other's scenarios and figured Slot 998 is a good place to place it. Please rename to your next avail. slot in your game...

Operation "Empty Quiver"*
Date: December 24-25, 2007*
Battle location: Somewhere in Pakistan*
Battle Type: Pakistani Rebels vs. 101st Airmobile*
Design by: Al Sandrik (asandrik@bellsouth.net)*
BACKGROUND:
(Suggestion, it would be wise to read the entire summary!)*
The political crisis in Pakistan continues to deteriorate with the former Inter Services Intelligence (ISI) Chief Major General Hamid Gul (ret.) and the now rebel Pakistani 1st Strike Corps seizing an airbase containing the plutonium cores for the Pakistani air delivered nuclear weapons. Gul is a fierce Islamic zealot (Google this guy if you don't already know about him!), one of the creators of the Taliban, and staunchly anti-American! CIA and DIA Intel assets indicate the detonators have also been secured for the weapons (held at a separate facility) and plans are being made to transfer both to a third location. Worse still communications between Gul and Al Quada have been intercepted indicating a possible transfer for some weapons to that terrorist group. For a week now an airmobile brigade of the 101st Airmoble/Air Assault Division have been deploying to an Airbase in coastal Pakistan for a possible mission to seize the weapons. On the morning of Christmas Eve (Dec 24th) an intercept confirms the cores would be removed the next day. The go order is given for an airmobile assault on the facility overnight on Christmas Eve. As western audiences watch the growing riots in Pakistani cities on their TV screens the assault begins. Failure is not an option as if the assault is unsuccessful two Tomahawk Cruise missiles each with a 10 kiloton tactical nuclear warhead will be launched against the site at 06:00 local time on Christmas morning.*
This scenario depicts an airmobile assault against a very well defended facility. *
The scenario is designed to be played with the human player as the American side against the Pakistani AI.*
ORDERS:*
Operation Empty Quiver.*
Units of the 101st Airborne Division which have deployed to your advanced base on or before 24 December 2007 will be utilized to secure nuclear weapons cores in possession of rebel Pakistani forces. A Special Operations Forces (SoF) observation team has been inserted to the area and will provide Forward Air Control (FAC) for Suppression of Enemy Air Defenses (SEAD) and Close Air Support (CAS) missions. To date, friendly air assets deployed are not sufficient to completely reduce opposing Anti-Aircraft Artillery (AAA) and armored assets. It is suggested you utilize your observation and attack helicopter units to further reduce AAA prior to airmobile insertion. The Landing Zone (LZ) is expected to be hot. Intel and satellite imagery suggests an initial landing near the runway-hanger area would be more successful than an LZ near the Storage Bunkers. It is imperative that your forces secure the Storage Bunkers or initiate egress prior to 05:30 LST. Due to the deepening and critical political situation in Pakistan, if the situation is not secured prior to 05:30 LST, the USS Gettysburg will initiate a nuclear strike on the facility at 06:00 LST regardless of egress status!*
Intel: Rebel Pakistani Army/ISI assets are estimated to be…*
Two (2) Battalion sized infantry units.*
One (1) Armored Company.*
12 Improved Hawk Batteries.*
Numerous lighter AAA assets.*
Good Luck, it will be a near run thing should you accomplish your mission!*
Attached Files
File Type: zip 566657-Slot_998_Nukes.zip (94.0 KB, 1080 views)
Old November 27th, 2007, 11:17 AM

Corporal

Beachinnole is on a distinguished road
Default Re: New Scenario \"Grab the Nukes 12/24-25/2007\"

I noted a error in the map after I posted the scenario. Late in playtesting I was tweaking unit directions and somehow changed what was a 100x80 map to a 100x100 map with 20 "blank/Bare earth" hexes now at the bottom. Will correct that later but it shouldn't affect gameplay.

Al
Old June 5th, 2008, 11:41 PM

Private

Hub01 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: New set of scenarios

Fort Irwin NTC, the Washboard, northwest of Bicycle Lake in the Central Corridor. From Dragons at War: Land Battle in the Desert, by Daniel P. Bolger

New to the NTC and the prowess of OPFOR, the Task Force pushes tiredly into their third day of operations. Units are exhausted and out of contact. The supply trains are in a shambles. But, the tempo is unrelenting, and TF Dragon now must execute a deliberate assault against a reinforced Motor Rifle Company.

The TF recon platoon had been in contact with the enemy during the night, but were withdrawn before daylight from Hill 1406, in order to provide a screen against a possible enemy incursion through Coyote Canyon. At dawn, the whereabouts of the enemy MRC is unknown...
Attached Files
File Type: zip 613090-Washboard_rev_1.zip (190.2 KB, 946 views)
Old August 14th, 2008, 02:29 PM

General

Imp is on a distinguished road
Default Re: SCENARIOS!

Re MBT Scenario Batch A
Can an administrator please delete this post & those associated with it as all are now included in the game using slots 118-142. Also delete this but would like to say good idea having Subdivisions like this.
Could add some more like
Map editing Questions tips
Maps wanted
Help
Campaign ideas

Last edited by Imp; August 14th, 2008 at 02:41 PM..
Old April 19th, 2010, 04:39 PM

Captain

wulfir is on a distinguished road
Default Scen 244: Blocking Force 11/48

Scenario slot 244!

November 12, 1948...

The 200th Division is coming...

Trained by the Americans, enough tanks to be called an armouerd division..., led by Chiang Kai-Shek's son...
...attacking west to break the Communist encirlement of the KMT 7th Army.

A blocking force, communist troops of Wei Guoqing's column, are waiting..., no tanks, no aircraft, no heavy artillery...

Attached Files
File Type: zip scen244_blocking_force.zip (111.5 KB, 830 views)