.com.unity Forums
  The Official e-Store of Shrapnel Games

This Month's Specials

BCT Commander- Save $8.00
winSPWW2- Save $5.00

Go Back   .com.unity Forums > Illwinter Game Design > Dominions 3: The Awakening > Multiplayer and AARs

Old August 7th, 2007, 11:59 PM

First Lieutenant

FAJ is on a distinguished road
Default Need a sub in 2 games

I am looking for a sub in 2 games this comming week of the 11th-18th

Marignon, in Discordance. Late game, 3rd or 4th nation in terms of provinces (but the real big thing is Rlyeh vs ermor). Friendly with Rlyeh and fighting a broken, AI Arcosephele. Have all the Archdevils (but buriol died with 8-9 afflictions) had most of the Demon lords (but Buer and pazuzu have died, with few to no afflictions) One Heliophagus (Ammaimon) as my prophet. Army is pretty small and I am losing a dominion battle, which is turning some of my researchers insane. Pretty safe, low stress position. Blood hunting is running a little dry though. Fun position if you would like to experiment with blood techniques.
--------------------------------------------------

Helheim, in Sophistry. Nearing the middle of the game, about 35 turns in, iirc. Under attack by Pangaea, but with about even odds. Mictlan will soon be hostile as well. Army is small, mostly sacred units with a water10, blood6 bless. Prospects look about 50:50, but an interested player could turn things around.

PM me for details

(I don't know if it is ok to post a sub thread like this, but someone suggested it)