.com.unity Forums
  The Official e-Store of Shrapnel Games

This Month's Specials

Raging Tiger- Save $9.00
World Supremacy- Save $9.00

Go Back   .com.unity Forums > Digital Eel > Weird Worlds: Return to Infinite Space > Scenarios and Mods

Old April 24th, 2008, 02:57 PM

Private

IckyJoelIdeaVole is on a distinguished road
Default A Request for Artists

As I've been adding to my list of changes to balance out the game, it's become apparant that several of my ideas require new or modified graphics, music, or sound effects that are beyond my skill to create. Some are things that the mod could do without and others I could probably come up with something myself (though it wouldn't be up to the standard of quality that I'd prefer), but there are a couple bits of at that are fundamental to the design of the mod that I doubt I'd be able to come up with on my own. Part of the reason I decided to make a balance project to begin with is because I'm much more comfortable editing data files than I am making artwork.

So I've decided to make a request for some help. Ideally what I'm looking for is someone who's the opposite of me; a person with a knack for digital art and/or sound editing who would love to take a crack at modding but doesn't want to go messing around with .ini files. I'll certainly except all quality contributions offered, of course.

I've put together a wishlist of art assets and sounds that I'd like to see included in the next version of Weird Worlds: Rebalanced. Shoot me a PM or post in this thread if you're interested and I'll pass it along.
Old April 24th, 2008, 03:58 PM

Corporal

clomaka is on a distinguished road
Default Re: A Request for Artists

feel free to use my stuff as long as you put me in the credits. If you need something similar to what i've already made, give me a holler.
Old April 24th, 2008, 04:50 PM

Private

IckyJoelIdeaVole is on a distinguished road
Default Re: A Request for Artists

Thanks for the offer. I'll have a look to see if anything suits my needs.