The Official e-Store of Shrapnel Games

This Month's Specials

Raging Tiger- Save $9.00
World Supremacy- Save $9.00

Go Back   .com.unity Forums > Shrapnel Community > Space Empires: IV & V

Old July 30th, 2004, 11:41 PM

BANNED USER

Gryphin is on a distinguished road
Default Re: OOT: Thread Overflow Depository (AKA: The Hijack This if you Dare Thread.)

kachoo,
I love your NuWarn shipset

Ruatha,
No, it don't get to me in terms of ego. It gets to me thinking that there are people here probably too imature to be looking at the picture of Pooh Star. I hope thier mommies don't sue me.

It is a known fact I have little reguard for most of the teens I have met. Some are pretty nice but... I hae not met many. Still maybe I should travel in different circles and I would meet more.
Old July 30th, 2004, 11:45 PM

Colonel

Loser is on a distinguished road
Default Re: OOT: Thread Overflow Depository (AKA: The Hijack This if you Dare Thread.)

I was very dissapointed when they took out the light brown M&Ms. Those were always my Favorites.

A few years back, some friends of mine somehow happenned across a pack of M&Ms that they figured to be a couple years old, and that might have the light brown ones. Best gift from the "three years old and could have been bought at a Seven-Eleven" Category, ever.

Why does a place called "M & M Meat Shops" produce confections?
Old July 31st, 2004, 12:31 AM

General

David E. Gervais is on a distinguished road

I just got caught in a rain downpour. I was in the middle of nowhere and got 100% soaked. People were giving me strange looks while I was walking the rest of the way home in the pouring rain. but after the downpour got me there was very little use to seek shelter.

You know walking in the rain was kind of fun. (I must be getting old)

Cheers!
Old July 31st, 2004, 01:11 AM

General

Renegade 13 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally posted by Gryphin:
It is a known fact I have little reguard for most of the teens I have met. Some are pretty nice but... I hae not met many. Still maybe I should travel in different circles and I would meet more.
I'm just curious here, please don't answer if the answer is too personal, but...how come you don't like most of the teens you've met?? I know that I have my reasons for not liking a lot of them, and would like to see if my reasons are similar to yours. Again, no offense is intended in any way.

Maturity is knowing you were an idiot in the past. Wisdom is knowing that you'll be an idiot in the future.

Download the Nosral Confederacy (a shipset based upon the Phong) and the Tyrellian Imperium, an organic looking shipset I created! (The Nosral are the better of the two [img]/threads/images/Graemlins/Grin.gif[/img] )
Old July 31st, 2004, 01:41 AM

Lieutenant General

Kamog is on a distinguished road

I have some teenager friends. Actually, most of my friends are much younger than me. My old friends who are the same age as me, I rarely see them anymore because they got married and had kids, and now they are way too busy to spend any time with me.
Old July 31st, 2004, 12:50 PM

BANNED USER

Gryphin is on a distinguished road

Just general experiances and all generalizations are false. I know not all of them are unmannered people who enjoy being obnoxuos.
Old July 31st, 2004, 03:43 PM

General

Renegade 13 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Just general experiances and all generalizations are false...
Now that's funny! A generalization that all generalizations are false...good paradox/pun/oxymoron there.

[ July 31, 2004, 14:44: Message edited by: Renegade 13 ]

Maturity is knowing you were an idiot in the past. Wisdom is knowing that you'll be an idiot in the future.

Download the Nosral Confederacy (a shipset based upon the Phong) and the Tyrellian Imperium, an organic looking shipset I created! (The Nosral are the better of the two [img]/threads/images/Graemlins/Grin.gif[/img] )
Old July 31st, 2004, 06:31 PM

Shrapnel Fanatic

Fyron is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
0000T
This weekend I"m going to install SEIV Gold on my relatively new system.
Which patchs in what order should I apply

Where can I find the Lastest
TDM pack
FQM
Modder Utility - the one that lets you easily create all kinds of special components
Immage Mod

EDIT: Thank you Fyron you must have been reading my mind. Ohh, what a thought.
A little late, but... you can find all of those at SpaceEmpires.net in the Downloads section, including the SE4 Modder by DavidG/Kazarp. The SE4 Modder is located explicitly *here*.

[ July 31, 2004, 20:06: Message edited by: Imperator Fyron ]
--- Due to restrictively low sig limits, you must visit this link to view the rest of my signature.
Old July 31st, 2004, 08:23 PM

Colonel

Pssst. Fyron, you feel a draft?

Your tag is open.

[edit: whoops, considering how long I held down the Enter key, there, I should be tahnkfull there are only three extra Posts here. From the click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click sound it made I was expecting about twenty.]

[ July 31, 2004, 19:25: Message edited by: Loser ]
Old July 31st, 2004, 08:23 PM

Colonel

Pssst. Fyron, you feel a draft?

Your tag is open.

[edit: this post is mostly irrelevent. I now need only 34 Posts before I hit General.]

[ July 31, 2004, 19:26: Message edited by: Loser ]