Warning: Illegal string offset 'type' in [path]/includes/class_postbit.php(294) : eval()'d code on line 65
MP DHG - Deadhouse Gates. Game over. Brettonia (WL) wins. - Page 2 - .com.unity Forums
.com.unity Forums
  The Official e-Store of Shrapnel Games

This Month's Specials

Raging Tiger- Save $9.00
World Supremacy- Save $9.00

Go Back   .com.unity Forums > Illwinter Game Design > Dominions 3: The Awakening > Multiplayer and AARs

Old May 15th, 2011, 01:32 AM

General

WraithLord is on a distinguished road
Default Re: DHG - Deadhouse Gates. Non NewB. Open + Recruiting. 8 players signed up.

LoloMo, I understand but for convenience sake I think we should go with the current version of ENP. Besides, I don't know what mojo llamabeast used to make the compilation. If llamabeast happens to make a newer one then we can use it, otherwise we go with this one even if it means using a slightly not up to date version.

Deadnature, getting a only die hard vets game going is becoming quite hard. Some have retired, some mostly play RAND games so if I were to insist on, say, 3+ years of MP experience I wouldn't be able to pull of a game (of, say 20 players) and would need to make tough decisions re. who can or can't join.
I think your experience is sufficient and so long as we don't have complete NewBs on board or players that would go AI or get discouraged on the first battle lost we should be in good shape.
Old May 15th, 2011, 02:12 AM

Sergeant

Deadnature is on a distinguished road
Default Re: DHG - Deadhouse Gates. Non NewB. Open + Recruiting. 8 players signed up.

Thanks WL, I won't disappoint...or..if I do disappoint I'll blame it entirely on monkey-pd
Old May 15th, 2011, 10:42 AM

Second Lieutenant

Hoplosternum is on a distinguished road

Nations: All MA+ENP1 nations are allowed.

I have downloaded this file and extracted it to my mod folder. But I can't see it in the list to enable it or choose any of the nations (in a MA game).

How do I activate this mod? There does not appear to be a readme file for how to use this mod(s).
Old May 15th, 2011, 11:27 AM

General

IIRC you enable the CBM 1.84 & the ENP1 mod.
Old May 15th, 2011, 02:37 PM

General

ok. I don't want to wait forever. I suggest to wait this week for players to sign up. After that, on next Sunday, I'll close the game.

According to # of players I'll suggest 2-3 maps. You can make suggestions as well.

Then we shall wait a few more days for everyone to sparkle their pretenders and that's it we shall start the game.
Old May 15th, 2011, 05:00 PM

Second Lieutenant

Hoplosternum is on a distinguished road

OK I'll try a mod nation too. Tomb Kings please.
Old May 15th, 2011, 05:38 PM
Major General

Squirrelloid is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by WraithLord View Post
LoloMo, I understand but for convenience sake I think we should go with the current version of ENP. Besides, I don't know what mojo llamabeast used to make the compilation. If llamabeast happens to make a newer one then we can use it, otherwise we go with this one even if it means using a slightly not up to date version.
I should just point out that strength applying to dwarf crossbow shots is a big deal, and you really should use an updated version.

I will also note that every nation in ENP1 is an MC nation, and thus you could simply activate all the MC nation mods, or just copy and paste the mods into a new mod .dm without needing to make any alterations. Ie, because they're MC nations, its not that hard to make a new composite mod.

Ulm: Order of the Black Rose - Reimagining MA Ulm

A more Sombre forum: http://z7.invisionfree.com/Dom3mods/index.php?.act=idx. Now with more Maerlande.
The Following User Says Thank You to Squirrelloid For This Useful Post:
Old May 15th, 2011, 05:57 PM

National Security Advisor

llamabeast will become famous soon enoughllamabeast will become famous soon enough

Don't worry, I will release a new version of ENP1 which will fix the Dwarfs and update some other things.

Vampire Counts will be changed - mostly buffed, but some nerfs too, so I will try to get it out quickly so you can take a good look Stagger Lee.

Should all be out in the next few days.
A compilation of high quality mod nations: Expanded Nations Packs
The Following User Says Thank You to llamabeast For This Useful Post:
Old May 15th, 2011, 09:41 PM

Second Lieutenant

Stagger Lee is on a distinguished road

Thanks llama! I look forward to it. My builds so far have been unsatisfactory, maybe you will provide the changes that will make this nation come together for me.
Old May 16th, 2011, 04:58 AM

General

Thank you Squirrelloid & llamabeast. While you're here, I'd like to extend an invitation to you gentleman. The game is easy going and accommodating and promises to be quite interesting.

Three times hurray to llamabeast

All, please note that we will use the updated version of ENP that llamabeast will release.