.com.unity Forums
  The Official e-Store of Shrapnel Games

This Month's Specials

Raging Tiger- Save $9.00
World Supremacy- Save $9.00

Go Back   .com.unity Forums > The Camo Workshop > WinSPMBT > After Action Reports
Notices

Old June 18th, 2009, 12:37 PM

Captain

RERomine is on a distinguished road
Default Re: DAR: Russia

Turn 9

North Sector: M1A2s engaged and destroyed the immobilized T-90A. It helped that it was facing the wrong way when it was immobilized. Since my resupply point had been spotted, I decided not to loiter in the area. Good move, since artillery started falling where they had been.

Central Sector: Started pulling my infantry and AT teams back here since they had been stinging the enemy forces and their position was know. Also a good choice. Artillery started dropping there as well. Two enemy T-90As pushed into the woods on the road, where one was destroyed by an infantry assault. The other one decided to scoot. My artillery continued to fall, taking out two more AT BRDMs.

South Sector: Shifted my forces again figuring I would attract more attention after destroying the T-90A on the hill. Enemy tanks in platoon strength now moving toward railroad bridge.

Casualties

Friendly: Zero.

Enemy: Two T-90As and two BRDM-2 Konkurs destroyed, estimated 15 enemy casualties.
Old June 18th, 2009, 12:48 PM

Captain

Turn 10

North Sector: M1A2s resumed resupply, behind a hill further from the line. Infantry platoon continuing to reserve area.

Central Sector: More enemy artillery, but no damage. Mine immobilized a T-90A in the woods next to the intersection of the central road and the railroad.

South Sector: Moved units in position to engage three enemy T-90As if they continue to moved forward. They didn't. Instead, they engaged an AT team on a hill in the center woods.

Casualties

Enemy: Zero.
Old June 18th, 2009, 01:30 PM

Captain

Turn 11

North Sector: M1A2s continuing resupply. Infantry platoon continuing to reserve area. One enemy squad approaching from the east.

Central Sector: Shifting positions in woods. One AT team destroyed a BMP-1 east of the woods.

South Sector: Engaged enemy T-90As with gunships. No effect other than to wake up some unseen Zeuses. I moved the gunships back to the reserve area. Destroyed on tank with an AT team that had moved up.

Casualties

Enemy: One T-90A and one BMP-1M destroyed, estimated 10 enemy casualties.
Old June 18th, 2009, 01:45 PM

Captain

Turn 12

North Sector: M1A2s continuing resupply. Moved back a recon unit I had watching the area. The enemy squad is getting too close. Popped smoke and took a few shoots through it, but didn't hit the enemy.

Central Sector: AT team destroyed another BMP-1M, this time on the hill at the edge of the woods. Moving some infantry forward to get that T-90A immobilized by the railroad tracks. He's buttoned and alone. Enemy artillery hit the woods near the hill.

South Sector: AT teams engaged enemy T-90A in woods about 500m east of the stream, immobilizing it. My AT units are bugging out now. They've fired two turns in a row from the same positions. Russian artillery can't be far off. Shifted one M1A2 section to try to get a shot at the enemy Zeuses, but no luck. The Zeuses and two T-90As are still approaching.

Casualties

Friendly: One.

Enemy: One BMP-1M destroyed, estimated 5 enemy casualties.
Old June 18th, 2009, 02:07 PM

Captain

Turn 13

North Sector: M1A2s continuing resupply. My recon unit took a few shots at an enemy squad last turn and the enemy responds with 122mm stuff. At least I pulled them back.

Central Sector: More enemy artillery in the woods, pinning one platoon, but otherwise ineffective. I've got five squads after that immobilized T-90A. Managed to rattle their cage, but no joy. Enemy infantry showed up in the area, but my infantry got the drop on them. There was a nice little fire fight around that tank. The crew had enough, bailed and go out of Dodge.

South Sector: AT teams still pulling back, but nailed one T-90A with a parting shot. There is one left mobile and one immobilized. The Zeuses are still coming.

Casualties

Enemy: One T-90A destroyed, estimated 10 enemy casualties.
Old June 18th, 2009, 02:31 PM

Captain

Turn 14

North Sector: M1A2s continuing resupply. Recon pulled back further as enemy artillery increased on their old position. One enemy squad crested the hill and may be at risk of getting hit by their own artillery next turn.

Central Sector: Spotted a BMP-1M out front of the woods heading northeast. Nothing I could really do, but I had to move some of my SP mortars. I though it possible the BMP-1 could round the north edge and get some shots off before I could destroy it. As it swung around the north end, one of my AT teams popped it. Most of my squads attacking the immobilized T-90A pulled back. Two M1A2s moved up and inspired the enemy infantry to leave faster. One friendly squad moved into the hex with the empty tank and cooked it. No sense leaving it incase the crew comes back. A BMP-2PG moved in right next to the squad, but didn't even seem to notice it. My squad ignored the BMP also. They all must be getting tired. One T-72B and a scout team moved onto the hill on the east side of the woods. Again, no one is shooting.

South Sector: Scout team engaged last mobile T-90A in the area without effect. The tank is on the railroad bridge right now. Enemy infantry seen moving in from the east. Zeuses are hanging out by the stream.

Casualties

Enemy: One T-90A and one BMP-1M destroyed, estimated 10 enemy casualties.
Old June 18th, 2009, 02:53 PM

Captain

Turn 15

North Sector: Crested one of the back hills with two M1A2s and pounded the advancing enemy squad. It took quite a beating.

Central Sector: Destroyed enemy BMP-2PG that showed up next to my squad. Two more came down the road and were popped by the M1A2s that hit enemy infantry last turn. AT teams engaged two T-72Bs, immobilizing one. Enemy artillery is hitting my infantry on the hill on the east side of the woods hard. My artillery had been resupplying, but I moved them to isolated locations so they can engage the enemy armor moving around without brining in enemy artillery on the resupply point.

South Sector: Scout team pulled back to get away from the enemy T-90A. It came through the woods and they assaulted it, without effect. I tried to move some M1A2s in position to help, but they can't get a view of the area without risking moving into the open. I've got an AT team moving in from the north and they might be able to help soon. One Zeus moved west of the stream. I should be able to get it next turn.

Casualties

Friendly: Estimated 5 casualties.

Enemy: Three BMP-1Ms destroyed, estimated 10 enemy casualties.
Old June 18th, 2009, 03:11 PM

Captain

Turn 16

North Sector: M1A2s hit the enemy infantry squad again and then pulled out. Two more popped up and destroyed the T-72B that had been immobilized. Enemy artillery started dropping where my tanks had engaged the infantry from. It's always a good idea to shift after you've fired a turn or two.

Central Sector: AT team traded shots with a T-72B in the woods without effect on either side. One enemy scout ran into my infantry line in the woods and was dispatched. Trying to pull back my platoon that has been getting hit by artillery. At least that finally stopped.

South Sector: Moved my tanks up and popped one Zeus. The other one has moved to a blind spot 500m west of the stream. I called in artillery on it and the immobilized T-90A on the east side of the stream. Two scout units ganged up on the T-90A on the west side of the stream and nailed it with a rear AT shot. A recon unit watching the area opened up on the enemy infantry moving across the stream. Not really what I wanted, but no real harm.

Casualties

Friendly: Estimated 5 casualties.

Enemy: One T-72B Rogatka, one T-90A and one ZSU-23-4M4 destroyed, estimated 15 enemy casualties.
Old June 18th, 2009, 03:23 PM

Captain

Turn 17

North Sector: More enemy artillery that didn't amount to anything but smoke and noise.

Central Sector: Pulling back infantry in woods. No sense being too far forward. Enemy artillery hitting area where AT team was located, causing suppression but nothing more. Another enemy scout popped through and was rudely handled.

South Sector: The reward for the scout team that destroyed the T-90A; lots and lots of artillery. My artillery finally took care of the T-90A immobilized east of the stream and the last Zeus blundered into the LOS of one of my tanks. I let my scout take some more shots at the approaching enemy infantry, but it's probably time to disengage.

Casualties

Enemy: One T-90A and one ZSU-23-4M4 destroyed, estimated 10 enemy casualties.
Old June 18th, 2009, 03:34 PM

Captain

Turn 18

North Sector: Armor started moving out to the reserve point.

Central Sector: Still pulling back. Enemy T-72B pushed alone into the woods so I swarmed it with infantry. I managed a mobility kill on it, so the crew bailed. They didn't get far.

South Sector: Pulling back to reserve point. Enemy artillery continued falling and managed to destroy an AT team.

Casualties

Friendly: Two.

Enemy: Three.