.com.unity Forums
  The Official e-Store of Shrapnel Games

This Month's Specials

BCT Commander- Save $8.00
winSPWW2- Save $5.00

Go Back   .com.unity Forums > Illwinter Game Design > Dominions 2: The Ascension Wars > Multiplayer & AARs

Old November 11th, 2005, 02:50 PM

Major

The Panther is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Turn 10

Quote:
Wish_For_Blood_Slaves said:
actually, C'Tis took one of machaka's provinces. I think this makes C'Tis rogue, since such an action requires council approval, even if the dragon has no vote, he is a member of the council.
If this is true, then this will make the game VERY interesting in the near future...

I will wait for the wayward dragon to speak on the issue or make a proclamation in council before jumping to any hasty conclusions.
Old November 11th, 2005, 02:54 PM

Major

Wish is on a distinguished road

I saw it, turn 9 my new province neighbored the province once owned by machaka and now owned by C'Tis. with about 40 units of city guards and light infantries. Machaka had left the province, the pillar of the world, relatively undefended. I guess their militia downed grundle.
Old November 11th, 2005, 03:17 PM

Second Lieutenant

RonD is on a distinguished road

Rather unlikely that it was PD. Indeed, my wyrm had a dream that may have been a message from Grundle from beyond the grave. In it, Grundle was killed while attacking a province with longdead and 3 death mage commanders. The other province may (or may not) have been the one referred to on Grundle's blog page - which Machaka had taken right next to C'Tis and had agreed to pull back and cede to C'Tis. We likewise await word from Machaka on this matter.

In other news - it appears that B'ang!Pat'h's original lawyer (burp!) may have misinterpreted the charter to mean that non-wyrms were not members of the council. The current lawyer makes a good argument that the dragon is, indeed, allowed to speak, even though not allowed to vote. The new lawyer is a skinny stringbean of a human, and hardly worth the trouble to eat.
Old November 11th, 2005, 03:38 PM

Sergeant

Huntsman is on a distinguished road

The noble dragon and I came to an agreement about the province in question. It was deemed unnecessary to involve the council in such a matter.

As to Grundle's untimely death, you'' be able to read all about it on the wiki soon enough--just clcik the "Ctis" link on the front page!
Old November 11th, 2005, 07:48 PM

Major

Wish is on a distinguished road

ah, well one could see how it could be percieved in such a way.
Old November 11th, 2005, 09:56 PM

Second Lieutenant

RonD is on a distinguished road

I have opened a new Proposition (#10). It would explicitly allow nations with dead wyrms to send a non-voting representative to the Council.
Old November 11th, 2005, 10:29 PM

Major

The Panther is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Proposition 10

Ronan notes that Propositions 8 and 9 have both failed. Perhaps proposition 10 will be the first one enacted.

Ronan also notes that in the Council discussions of Proposition 8, the nation of R'lyeh sent an Illithid in the guise of a wyrm to the council (was Ronan the only wyrm who saw through that clever disguise?). The wayward Illithid even voted, which is clearly a violation of wyrm authority. Proposition 10 would make it perfectly legal to send in a lesser being to plead before the mighty wyrms WITHOUT wearing a disguise.

I probably should have poisoned the thing during the meeting...
Old November 12th, 2005, 02:05 AM

Lieutenant General

Cainehill is on a distinguished road

Dead Wyrms send non-wyrms to council meetings. We appreciate the ... appetizers, but I think they get eaten before they say much.

Seriously : I think that only living Wyrms should be able to speak in council. I'm willing to extend some leeway to the one dragon, mainly because he didn't design his own pretender, plus live dragons are hugely different from dead wyrms sending tiny minions.

It is, after all, a council of Wyrms. Not a council of the fleas hiding between the scales of dead Wyrms, such vermin not to be confused with .... Vyrmin.
Old November 12th, 2005, 11:38 AM

Corporal

Whollaborg is on a distinguished road

Hello!
It's formerly dead Wyrm Leviatan speaking again. He's followers refused to give up when the news from the false prophet Nietzsche came and stated that our belowed Wyrm was dead, deceased, extinct and so forth as The Monty Python splendidly described the non existent function of living organism - who is Our GOD, by testimonial of the new prophet of the Atlantian race.
We shall contact the Council again when we have properly read the proposed Propositions.
Old November 12th, 2005, 07:12 PM

First Lieutenant

The_Tauren13 is on a distinguished road

The almighty Kir'Doq, disgusted with his pathetic followers' lack of discipline and progress in his absence, has decided to cut his vacation short.