This Month's Specials

Raging Tiger- Save $9.00
World Supremacy- Save $9.00

Go Back   .com.unity Forums > Shrapnel Community > Intel Forum Bar & Grill

Old April 11th, 2009, 11:26 PM

BANNED USER

Ramm is on a distinguished road
Default Question about Shrapnel Games "Forum Rules"

How many points = a ban, I looked at the "Forum Rules" but did not find an exact number.

Andrew
Old April 12th, 2009, 02:35 AM

Colonel

Ballbarian will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Question about Shrapnel Games "Forum Rules"

The points required to result in a ban are not posted publicly (as far as I know). Planning on playing the point system to it's fullest?

If it is of any help I will post the relevant board rules here:
Quote:
On Bannings and Warnings
Banning will be done via a point system listed below, but may be tailored on a case by case basis. Warning by moderator/administrator may be given in some circumstances, but most infractions will result in infraction points. Your level of infraction points will determine how close you are to a ban. Your first ban will be a �time-out� ban that will consist of 24 hours. This typically is used as a �cooling-off� period. The next temporary ban will last one week. Following the previous two bans, if a user continues to violate policy, they will be permanently banned. Following private discussion, some permanently banned users will be allotted the right to return to the community under a different username in the future. However this is very restrictive and in the event that they continue to misbehave, their account will be permanently banned with no prior warnings or temp bans. While we reserve the right to allow certain users re-admittance, do not expect to be given a second chance if you have been permanently banned. A permanent ban can be applied for any reason if the Admins determine it is warranted to promote the harmony of the community. Bans and warnings are not to be discussed on the forums. Any inquiries or comments on bans are to be sent in private messages or via email. A moderator/administrator may choose to publicly inform the participants of a forum about bans and warnings if this is in the interest of the forum. We hate to have to ban members and rarely do so-don�t give us a reason to have to!
My recommendation (not that you asked for it), would be to not post in such a way as to have to worry about it at all.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ballbarian For This Useful Post:
Old April 13th, 2009, 01:57 PM

Captain

Skirmisher is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up Re: Question about Shrapnel Games "Forum Rules"

Ecxuse me, but the two words I'm seeing under Ramm's name is cause for a little celebration.