World Supremacy- Save $9.00

Go Back   .com.unity Forums > The Camo Workshop > WinSPMBT
Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old May 23rd, 2019, 05:13 AM

Corporal

Isto is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Snowdrifts

Does the breakdowns only occur to immobilization on the map ?

I could probably use that feature in that map. But that would also take away from the gameplay value. Guess we just have to move on to the green fields, the graphics are more nice in them also.

I would really appreciate those other features you mentioned too. I play this game so that my focus is on the strategy and i like to move my units fast.

So playing that map stays frustrating as it is in the further patches also.

This is another thing we have agreed on, to play the older versions of the game as i think they are better than the newer ones. There have been more that have gone wrong than right in the last two or three patches.

The main (or the sole reason for this) issue is the armoured planes and helicopters. How they work was changed 2 or 3 pacthes ago, and the best version for them is in the older patches. It was changed (for some reason) that they always count HE penetration as 1. In the older versions HE penetration of 55 is counted as 55 as it should be. This have been reported, discussed and confirmed.

There is nothing that have been added, that outweights this.

The one thing i miss most in the newer patches is the "Load Cost" feature and that it warns from rough hexes (which is big help).

We are currently playing Ww2, so the best patch for that is the newest ones. The armoured planes / helicopters issue occur mostly on MBT, where helicopters is one of most fun unit types but they are clearly too powerful if weapon platforms like KUB / KRUG / OSA seem not to damage them.

I have been given an advice that the helicopters should be shot with tanks, but i have not yet had a single opportunity to ever shoot my opponents helicopter with a tank. He keeps them in cover, moves them to fire and goes back to cover. I have seen a Hind take 4-10 hits from AREA SAM type of missiles in the newest patches with no damage. When i see a video about those weapon platforms, they make me wonder that they could probably damage, or destroy a tank.

Am not actually sure have this been changed in the newest patch, as i have not played MBT since. But there is a lot i do not understand in here.

Last edited by Isto; May 23rd, 2019 at 06:02 AM..