.com.unity Forums
  The Official e-Store of Shrapnel Games

This Month's Specials

Raging Tiger- Save $9.00
World Supremacy- Save $9.00

Go Back   .com.unity Forums > The Camo Workshop > WinSPWW2 > Campaigns, Scenarios & Maps
Notices

Old August 31st, 2014, 11:21 PM

Second Lieutenant

SaS TrooP is on a distinguished road
Default Re: campaign scenario setup help

Ts4Ever, is there a chance you could do similar thing for me? I don't know though how to attach scenarios for campaign and move my core forces. If this is a problem, standard save to scenario conversion is fine for me.
I am interested in French Infantry Company (or Battalion) long historical campaign since 1940 till end of war.
Old September 5th, 2014, 12:43 AM

Sergeant

valo2000 is on a distinguished road

half an hour after the start of the attack the advance is still going steady. The fighting so far has revealed stronger british army positions than ever encountered before. Itll be quite the task getting through especially KG Huaser isabit short on engineers.
Old September 5th, 2014, 12:51 AM

Sergeant

sastroop you have to go to the campaign screen. then you choose an empty campaign slot and edit campaign. then you can add scenarios as you wish. The first one should be a short one just to buy your units. the next one could be designed by ts4ever then. if i get around to it i will prepare something next week. i can also make some setups for you if ts4ever is to busy.
Old September 5th, 2014, 07:04 PM

First Lieutenant

Ts4EVER is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaS TrooP View Post
Ts4Ever, is there a chance you could do similar thing for me? I don't know though how to attach scenarios for campaign and move my core forces. If this is a problem, standard save to scenario conversion is fine for me.
I am interested in French Infantry Company (or Battalion) long historical campaign since 1940 till end of war.
Yeah sure, just set up the campaign and tell me which forces you bought + the start date.
Old September 6th, 2014, 10:33 PM

Second Lieutenant

SaS TrooP is on a distinguished road

Could you specify what do you mean by "setup a campaign"? Should I simply buy my units, name then to my wish and send you a save of first battle?

Which size would be better for you, Company scale or Battalion scale. It will surely affect opposing sides in defence and offence.
Old September 11th, 2014, 11:55 AM

First Lieutenant

I mean setup a campaign with the campaign editor. I can then send you the scenarios for it. Just read the beginning of this thread. We should make a new thread for this btw so we don't spam this one.
Old September 11th, 2014, 03:45 PM

Sergeant

sastroop it should be enough to unzip this attached files to the campaigns folder. i put 500 points for thestarting core you can change that by using the edit campaign button.

once ts4ever has prepared a scenario just unrar it into your scenario folder then add it to the campaign using the campaign editor.

i might also join in even though there is barely time for the other campaign right now...
Attached Files
File Type: rar Campaigns.rar (27.2 KB, 101 views)
Old October 5th, 2014, 08:15 AM

Sergeant

KG Hauser keeps slogging on against the thick defensive lines of the uk army. finally a gap in the barbed wire has been created (took 10 minuits...) under intense artillery bombardment by the enemy. now the advance along the coast can start. unfortunatly a company of grant tanks has arrived and the raf is still in the area as well immobilising 2 armored vehicles so far.

it is still possible to break through but time is not on our side. hopefully now that a gap in the defensive works has been created things will become more fluent.

i am still not sure how to best clear barbed wire it takes ages compared to mine clearing.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	turn 17.jpg
Views:	92
Size:	71.2 KB
ID:	13250  
Old October 7th, 2014, 09:12 AM

Sergeant

after 90 minuits of fighting breakthrough has almost been achieved near the coast. The British commander is already burning documents in his hq as nearby explosions shake the building. The Tank companies he had in reserve have been comitted to battle. the rest of the one tasked with beating back the breakthrough in front of the HQ positions can be seen burning a few hundred meters to the east.

the RAF keeps strafing the advancing enemy but they just keep advancing covered by the smoke of burning vehicles.

also small company seized forces are reported further south moving through the minefields.

After the secret documents are all destroyed the commander decides to go move into the trenches with his staff since his transport has been destroyed by artillery and he has little chance outrunning tanks so he might as well stand and fight.

as he leaves the front he sees a dramtacilly different picture.

instead of the german infantry storimng the trenches in front of him all he can see is the rest of his defense works covered in flames and the remains of his tank company but no sight of the enemy at all. just as breakthrough has almost been achieved he seem to have retreated.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	end.jpg
Views:	87
Size:	70.7 KB
ID:	13255  
Old October 7th, 2014, 10:40 AM

First Lieutenant

And the next one:

Quote:
Although we came close, we failed at effecting a breakthrough. Now the British are mounting a strong counter offensive all along the El Alamein front, trying to breach our lines.
Attached Files
File Type: rar setup.rar (96.5 KB, 90 views)