.com.unity Forums
  The Official e-Store of Shrapnel Games

This Month's Specials

Raging Tiger- Save $9.00
World Supremacy- Save $9.00

Go Back   .com.unity Forums > Illwinter Game Design > Dominions 3: The Awakening > Multiplayer and AARs

Old June 15th, 2009, 08:09 AM

General

WraithLord is on a distinguished road
Default Re: List of games currently seeking players (Making a new game? Need Subs? Post Here!

Artifacts, a LA, VP victory condition game, requires a sub since Utgard player has gone MIA.

It is apocalypse time as the game has passed turn 100. Fierce wars ravage the earth and what's already bad is about to get even worse. That said, Utgard is currently at peace (after some long hard wars). It has an awesome bless and the forge up. At this point it can either stay at peace (boring IMHO) or jump right into the fray.

Please PM me with your email address if you are interested.
Old June 30th, 2009, 12:47 AM

Private

Black Sun Empire is on a distinguished road
Default Re: List of games currently seeking players (Making a new game? Need Subs? Post Here!

My copy of the game is being sent in the mail and it should arrive in the next couple of days. If someone has a newbie game starting up in the next week or two, could you please send me a PM.

When I say newbie, I'm talking about someone that has played for only 4 days so far. Maybe a total of 6 hours of game play currently, so looking to learn quickly.

Cheers

BSE.
Old July 1st, 2009, 11:47 AM

General

WraithLord is on a distinguished road

Four last spots available for YARG hurry to sign-up or risk missing this hassle free, no diplo fun game

RAND is about survival of the fittest. Diplomacy will not save the weak
Old July 1st, 2009, 03:29 PM

Lieutenant Colonel

ano is on a distinguished road

3 more players are needed for Nox game. It will be a MA+LA game with closed graphs
Old July 9th, 2009, 09:40 PM

Corporal

Anthropos is on a distinguished road

We are happy to announce "Summer Madness", a game of strategic exploration.

Please reply to this thread if interested.

Settings:

Server: Llamaserver ................................. Era: Early Age ............................... Mods: CBM 1.5
Magic Research: Easy ............................ Special Site Frequency: 40 ............ Indie Strength: 4
Score Graphs: On ................................... HOF: 15 ................................... Random Event Frequency: Common
Money, Resource, Supply Multiple: 100...Starting Provinces: 1........................Renaming: On

Game Administrator: Anthropos

Hosting Interval: We would like to set aside a 2 hour chunk and have everyone do the first 5 or 6 turns within that time period. We then switch to 24 hours for 10 turns, after that by consensus.

Victory Conditions: Last man standing, or mutually agreed upon capitulation.

Delays: Liberal.

Qualifications: Players should understand the goal of the game is "Strategic Exploration".
Exploitation of known winning strats is discouraged. Deviating into new territory, experimenting with weird pretenders/domains is encouraged. New to MP? Check out the Llamaserver FAQ

Players:
SciencePro: Hinnom
Anthropos: R'lyeh
Procrastilogger: tbd
Old July 22nd, 2009, 10:06 AM

Private

Black Sun Empire is on a distinguished road

Really looking for a newbie MP game, so if someone is willing to start one up, that would be great.

I would prefer a RAND styled newbie game, just to learn the basic attacking concepts. Then moving onto a newbie MP game with diplomacy later.

If someone is up to the task, then that would be great.
Old July 22nd, 2009, 11:52 AM

Corporal

vladikus is on a distinguished road

Looking for 2 more players to ally with me against the AI in Age of Adventurers game. This is a chaos game, so be prepared for surprises. Era is EA.

Game Master Mod
Old July 24th, 2009, 06:27 PM

Sergeant

Fate is on a distinguished road

2 subs needed (permanent or temporary) while I go on a trip. Here is a thread with more information.
Old July 24th, 2009, 10:31 PM

BANNED USER

chrispedersen is on a distinguished road

I subbed into a position in Faerun 3 or so turns ago. I was unprepared for the scope of the game.

The game really deserves good substitues for this game. You are #3 in research - and have a lot of artifacts to play with.

contact me, Baalz, or Calahan.
Old July 30th, 2009, 03:37 PM

Corporal

hoo is on a distinguished road

1 week sub needed for Marverni, August 8-15h. see here: http://forum.shrapnelgames.com/showthread.php?t=43693