This Month's Specials

BCT Commander- Save $8.00
winSPWW2- Save $5.00

Go Back   .com.unity Forums > Shrapnel Community > Intel Forum Bar & Grill

Old October 23rd, 2006, 11:08 PM

Shrapnel Fanatic

Atrocities is on a distinguished road
Default I hate Diablo II

I just tried to install Diablo II and its expansion pack onto my Compaq POS AMD 1.0 running microscofts most horrible OS ever invented, ME. Well it won't run it. I had it playing at one point but now I cannot get it to run. It keeps telling me that I need to insert the Expansion CD. DUH its in the F**king drive already!. Uninstall/reinstall to no avail. I just hate Diablo II. I absolutely f**king hate it! I got so mad that I smashed the CD's into small peaces. Tore the PC out from its perch and smashed it onto the ground then stomped on it. I bushed that GD Compaq POS into oblivion!

I hate:

1. Microsoft ME (The most uncompatable OS ever made.)
2. Diablo II and its Expansion pack. (CD load issues and can't run issues just PMO!)
3. Compaq computers! I hate even more than I hate HP. And I didn't think that was possible.
4. BLIZZARD support. They just simply suck ***
5. Micorsoft for making that abysmall POS windows ME. What a horrible company to unleash that utter POS OS to the public.
Old October 23rd, 2006, 11:47 PM

Lieutenant Colonel

Combat Wombat is on a distinguished road
Default Re: I hate Diablo II

Get a no-cd crack at a site like gamecopyworld.com

A* Se+++ GdQ $? Fr! C* Css Sf-- Ai% Au M+++ Mp* S@ Ss++++ RNSHP Pw++ Fq+++ Nd++ Rp++ G++++ Mm++ Bb+++@ L+ Tcp--
Get the newest Version of Invasion! here: http://www.secenter.org/

Old October 29th, 2006, 02:45 AM

Shrapnel Fanatic

Are there any hacks or character editors? It took me the better part of three days to get the damn game to run using ME. No cracks, no hacks, just forgo the Expansion install and all worked fine. Diablo does not run on back up copies of the play disk either. (Now that is BS).

I am now looking for a character hack so that I can set up my nephews characters a bit. They keep getting killed just outside of town and are getting annoyed by it.
Old October 29th, 2006, 10:03 AM

Lieutenant Colonel

Combat Wombat is on a distinguished road

There are tons of hacks for Diablo II, I haven no idea where any of them are anymore since it has been many years since I have played but I am sure a google search would turn up some results.

A* Se+++ GdQ $? Fr! C* Css Sf-- Ai% Au M+++ Mp* S@ Ss++++ RNSHP Pw++ Fq+++ Nd++ Rp++ G++++ Mm++ Bb+++@ L+ Tcp--
Get the newest Version of Invasion! here: http://www.secenter.org/

Old October 29th, 2006, 03:06 PM

Shrapnel Fanatic

Gandalf Parker is on a distinguished road

Teach him not to charge. When one monster sees you, pull back. That one and his group will come attack you. but charging forward gets you in with more monster groups.
This game is NOT suitable for students, interns, apprentices, or anyone else who is expected to pass tests on a regular basis. Do not think about strategies while operating heavy machinery. Before beginning this game make arrangements for someone to check on you daily. If you find that your game has continued for more than 36 hours straight then you should consult a physician immediately (Do NOT show him the game!)
Old October 29th, 2006, 05:23 PM

National Security Advisor

Phoenix-D is on a distinguished road

Or give them a Barbarian. They don't die as easily in the early game.

I am not senile. I just talk to myself because the rest of you don't provide adequate conversation.
-Digger
Old November 8th, 2006, 12:55 PM

Major

Morkilus is on a distinguished road

It's all about the potions! Keep one finger on the number keys at all time. I try every now and then playing Ironman or whatever, but it's usually much less fun and more tedious than Nethack.
Old November 8th, 2006, 06:03 PM

Shrapnel Fanatic

Well I finished Diablo II. It was really in the end a very boring game with not a lot of change between levels. In the end it was very difficult to kill the bosses but thanks to the Hero Editor, I was able to over come this in style.

I played LOD and defeated it as well, but did it in one evening. Overall its not a bad game, just really boring in the end.