This Month's Specials

BCT Commander- Save $8.00
winSPWW2- Save $5.00

Go Back   .com.unity Forums > The Camo Workshop > WinSPMBT > TO&Es
Notices

Old November 4th, 2019, 06:17 PM

Corporal

RC4 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Jets & Planes but no UAV's here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FASTBOAT TOUGH View Post
This is hot due to the perishability of the story from the source, in this case JANE's which is notorious for removing these stories after a month or so, unless you're a paying subscriber.

You don't have to be a clairvoyant to not to be "able to read between the lines" here. The F-35 program has suffered what I see as a major setback in that the decision to go to full rate production has been pushed back until DEC 2020 or JAN 2021. That being said IOC probably won't occur until mid-2021 and FOC
to late-2021 or mid-2022 earliest.

We can no longer ignore what's happening in the "RL/or RW" and need to reconsider all the START dates for these Jets. The following from JANE's...

"Key Points
The Pentagon is pushing back its F-35 full-rate production decision by more than a year owing to issues with Joint Simulation Environment progress

The facility is required to perform high-end threats that cannot be replicated in an open-air range"

It has to fully understood that "full rate production" is the "milestone/or key stone" event that leads to IOC/OPEVAL & FOC, the termology might differ a little by country or service but, if it's in the Air, on Land or on the Surface or Under the Ocean, this is the pathway.

To be sure there are other issues DID posts on them continuously every contract event is a continuation of fixing problems and updating systems. These mean delays-period.
https://www.janes.com/article/92039/...n-by-13-months
https://www.defenseindustrydaily.com...m-edit-037947/

So far I can find JANE's is the first to report on this from the Defense Industry side the article is from this past Friday.

All we're doing in Syria and Europe is "OPEVALING" these Jets much as I'll be showing the same thing for the SU-57 later this week.

I know I've been "very vocal" about the F-35 pretty much from the start.

Also I know that everyone who's been involved with these games in a more direct fashion has the players and the games interests in mind

So this is where I stand...

This is no better then having tanks in OOB's that aren't there yet. But to be clear, this next is representative of who I work for here doing this work. From Post #885 referring to Posts #879 & #884 concerning Indian MBT submissions for this last Patch in the MBT Thread.

"RC4
Corporal

Re: MBT's

Thank you, there is a lot of work to be done in the ORBAT issues.
I dont have much time to help, if I would it would take some 3 months to give information.
Its disapointing to play a Pakistan-India scenario and lost to India with weapons they dont have.

Thanks"

And for the others that have asked me to look into equipment across the world over the years or just play the game.

This why I haven't walked away from the game or else it's likely when the "crap hit the fan" awhile back including this year and as it sometimes still does, I would've been long gone. You have to have a purpose for ANYTHING you do in life, if not. you're wasting your time!!

I just wanted to be "crystal clear" on this controversial topic for everyone to understand, where I'm coming from.

I'm going to spend sometime with the Daughters family before they leave early in the morning. And I have to replace my 70K tires with only 37K on them in the morning.

John since you couldn't get me my JANE's yearly subscription, how about paying for my new tires!?! It'd be at least $1500.00 cheaper!!! And they did give me a real good price!!

"You Mugs" have a Good whatever it is wherever you are!

Regards,
Pat
Its an honor, Sir!

"perguntai ao inimigo quem somos "
Old November 4th, 2019, 06:18 PM

Corporal

Quote:
This is hot due to the perishability of the story from the source, in this case JANE's which is notorious for removing these stories after a month or so, unless you're a paying subscriber.

You don't have to be a clairvoyant to not to be "able to read between the lines" here. The F-35 program has suffered what I see as a major setback in that the decision to go to full rate production has been pushed back until DEC 2020 or JAN 2021. That being said IOC probably won't occur until mid-2021 and FOC

We can no longer ignore what's happening in the "RL/or RW" and need to reconsider all the START dates for these Jets. The following from JANE's...

"Key Points
The Pentagon is pushing back its F-35 full-rate production decision by more than a year owing to issues with Joint Simulation Environment progress

The facility is required to perform high-end threats that cannot be replicated in an open-air range"

It has to fully understood that "full rate production" is the "milestone/or key stone" event that leads to IOC/OPEVAL & FOC, the termology might differ a little by country or service but, if it's in the Air, on Land or on the Surface or Under the Ocean, this is the pathway.

To be sure there are other issues DID posts on them continuously every contract event is a continuation of fixing problems and updating systems. These mean delays-period.

So far I can find JANE's is the first to report on this from the Defense Industry side the article is from this past Friday.

All we're doing in Syria and Europe is "OPEVALING" these Jets much as I'll be showing the same thing for the SU-57 later this week.

Also I know that everyone who's been involved with these games in a more direct fashion has the players and the games interests in mind

This is no better then having tanks in OOB's that aren't there yet. But to be clear, this next is representative of who I work for here doing this work. From Post #885 referring to Posts #879 & #884 concerning Indian MBT submissions for this last Patch in the MBT Thread.

"RC4
Corporal

I dont have much time to help, if I would it would take some 3 months to give information.
Its disapointing to play a Pakistan-India scenario and lost to India with weapons they dont have.

Thanks"

And for the others that have asked me to look into equipment across the world over the years or just play the game.

This why I haven't walked away from the game or else it's likely when the "crap hit the fan" awhile back including this year and as it sometimes still does, I would've been long gone. You have to have a purpose for ANYTHING you do in life, if not. you're wasting your time!!

I just wanted to be "crystal clear" on this controversial topic for everyone to understand, where I'm coming from.

I'm going to spend sometime with the Daughters family before they leave early in the morning. And I have to replace my 70K tires with only 37K on them in the morning.

John since you couldn't get me my JANE's yearly subscription, how about paying for my new tires!?! It'd be at least $1500.00 cheaper!!! And they did give me a real good price!!

Regards,
Pat
Its an Honor, Sir!

"perguntai ao inimigo quem somos "
Old November 4th, 2019, 06:19 PM

Corporal

Quote:

"Key Points

"RC4
Corporal

Thanks"

Regards,
Pat
Its an honor. Sir!
perguntai ao inimigo quem somos
Old November 5th, 2019, 03:21 AM

Lieutenant General

Thanked 1,235 Times in 923 Posts
FASTBOAT TOUGH is on a distinguished road
Fallout Re: Jets & Planes but no UAV's here.

Alright! I'm confused , how come it is that I see RC4 looks like he posted something in this thread yesterday ~5:10pm under the Community Forums/The Camo Workshop/WinSPMBT sections and when I go to TO&Es section and click on the thread, there's no post.

This is new to me, am I missing something!?! OR...

am I going to find out I'm missing something basic out here. (Just in case the situation warrants that in advance!)

THANKS!

Regards,
Pat

"Ex communi periculo, fraternitas" - My career long mentor and current friend -QMCM/SS M. Moher USN Ret..
Old November 5th, 2019, 03:27 AM

Lieutenant General

How come do I see RC4 has posted something (Community Forum/The Camo Workshop and WinSPMBT sections.) in this thread but, there's no post shown in TO&Es or when I open the Thread???

Am I having a moment, as I've NEVER seen this before?

Regards,
Pat

"Ex communi periculo, fraternitas" - My career long mentor and current friend -QMCM/SS M. Moher USN Ret..
Old November 5th, 2019, 07:41 AM

Major

Tim Brooks is on a distinguished road

We are testing the forums.
Old November 5th, 2019, 08:49 AM

Shrapnel Fanatic

Thanked 5,390 Times in 2,687 Posts
DRG will become famous soon enough

It looks like it's working again.

If you find you are constantly reacting to your enemy's tactics instead forcing the enemy to react to yours, you are losing the battle....
Old November 18th, 2019, 03:12 AM

Lieutenant General

A nice change of pace and something you might appreciate in this crazy hectic world we live in nowadays. Something I can most certainly respect.

The neat thing is this event is only a couple of years older then me, if you can believe that!?!
https://theaviationist.com/2019/06/1...denmarks-flag/

Regards,
Pat

The Following User Says Thank You to FASTBOAT TOUGH For This Useful Post:
Old November 18th, 2019, 11:13 AM

Lieutenant General

Suhiir is on a distinguished road

It's pretty!

People should not be afraid of their governments. Governments should be afraid of their people.

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe." - Albert Einstein
Old January 9th, 2020, 03:42 AM

Lieutenant General

This is the USAF Public Affairs Office Announcement: The person posting this knows not what they are doing with these videos. In the interest of Public Safety, we are sending "Professionals" to assist this individual to minimize the Public Risk.

Everyone knows we don't like the A-10. and the rumors that it'll still be flying up to 2040 are untrue, along with the fact that the B-52 will still be flying that long.

After all, who would in their right mind fly aircraft that long anyway!?!

Not us after all we are the USAF.

So about these videos everything you're seeing is false and made up the person(s) using modern video technics to substitute A-10 aircraft for what were really F-35A aircraft. REALLY would we kid you!?!

Again we're the USAF Public Affairs Office and who are you believe us or whoever is presenting these videos!?!

But since we couldn't intercept the posting of these videos, again, it's all just make believe. In fact we're not sure the A-10 ever really existed.

So enjoy them purely from a fantasy or Sci-Fi entertainment perspective.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...ature=emb_logo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CzqYvcBbXAU

Thank You for your time.

The Team at the USAF Public Affairs Office.

P.S. We disavow any association with the below emojis and don't know how it got there.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FASTBOAT TOUGH For This Useful Post: