.com.unity Forums
  The Official e-Store of Shrapnel Games

This Month's Specials

Raging Tiger- Save $9.00
World Supremacy- Save $9.00

Go Back   .com.unity Forums > The Camo Workshop > WinSPMBT > After Action Reports
Notices

Old August 19th, 2010, 11:28 PM

Private

rainchild33082 is on a distinguished road
Default The Russians are coming! A 1946 AAR generated campaign

It was 1946, and the world had settled into rebuilding mode after the greatest conflict the world had ever known came to an end...for some
A cold war was starting, but it was far from cold in the beginning. Russia had not forgotten its embarassing showing at the hands of Finland in the winter war. The Finns had proven that Russia was indeed human, and gained A moral victory.
Russia, after making giant successes against Nazi aggression just A few years prior was eager to fight again. Generals and soldiers grew restless, and that hunger to fight needed to be fed.

Pertulla and Saanen were just settling down for lunch when the roar of tanks was heard across the valley. Russians were coming! As they turned around they seen the familar white and blue flag of the country they know and love coming to the rescue. With just A hastily put together defense force...was the Finnish forces able to stop the might of the Russian miltary? Would it ask for assistance from the Allies?
All the questions would be answered in only A few short days.
Join me as I take on the mighty Soviet empire in all out war.

Go easy on me guys. This is my first AAR, and what hopes to be A learning experience
The Following User Says Thank You to rainchild33082 For This Useful Post: