.com.unity Forums
  The Official e-Store of Shrapnel Games

This Month's Specials

Raging Tiger- Save $9.00
World Supremacy- Save $9.00

Go Back   .com.unity Forums > The Camo Workshop > WinSPMBT > After Action Reports
Notices

Old October 26th, 2009, 01:15 PM

General

Imp is on a distinguished road
Default Crafty AI

Meeting Brits vs Russian AI in one of the few time frames Brits struggle a bit 77
AI takes one set of objectives near its deployment early on so I fight my way towards it making surprisingly quick progress in this area. Turns out not quick enough minelet arty comes on line & blankets the objective hexes. Luckily I bought a platoon of engineers who are on the way in trucks but thats going to slow things down I think.
No wonder progress here was fast think I just met an exploritary force on the way here & now seem to have walked into MMG ATGM valley. It then did a reasonable job of dumping the rest on my safe exit route & is swinging its tank force in from the flank, did a bit of scouting not enough though to fast. Heres hoping the grunts use their MAWs to good effect as bought CS tanks so need a flank shot as Ivan got the good stuff & I cant manover due to the mines & ATGMs. Still the hope is the arty boys will save the day again with a good old smoke screen.