Oh this is fun just reading these...
These are pretty rough, but if anyone out there wants to sharpen them up...
1. If a god falls in the forest and nobody's left to believe in him, does he get back up ... or ... just dissolve back into potentiality?
The rest of these are just going through the item lists...
2. My other ride is a Pocket Ship (or a Flying Carpet, your choice)
3. (under a picture of a Totem Shield): Curses!
3A. (under Shield of the Accursed): Horrors! (then in small print) That one's yours!!
(This brings up a question about Horrors, do they ever show up as a random or do they have to be Called/Sent by an enemy nation?)
4. (Chainmail of Displacement) Watch out, I'm actually a couple of feet over that way
5. Prophet Motive
6. (Wall Shaker) Acme Demolition Service. Walls removed while you wait (earplugs supplied on request)
7. (under a Marignon High Inq) The original Ghostbuster (this one on orange)
8. I'm not lazy, I'm just set to Sloth-3
9. I Visited the Void Gate and some Thing
from Beyond, instead of coming out, gave me this T-shirt. Rough deal huh...
(OK, Void creatures probably wouldn't need 'em... maybe with the wrong number of arms?
)(this on R'Lyeh green...)
10. Things to do: i. Believe in yourself. Check. ii. Convince everyone else to. Working on that.
11. It's actually rather simple: You live, you die, maybe you sign on with Ermor... (obviously on purple)
12. Dominions II: You
Coulda Been A Pretender!
13. Dominions II: The guy next door could be
the Man Upstairs.
14. Dominions II: No cheat codes. Get your OWN
15. Armageddon is just a Last resort for pretenders who know they're about to lose anyway. That's why I'm against it.
16. Dominions II: Quite possibly the best game ever designed by two guys for whom designing games isn't their main line of work
(Aside on this one: The Last time a teacher-type in Europe designed a diVersion to assist in the understanding of the subject at hand, it was Tetris. And the time before that it was Rubik's Cube. And look what happened to them...)
17. What I play, "activating God Mode" means.... something different.
17A. What I play, "God Mode" isn't a cheat. It's a state of mind.
18. Taking the term God game
a little too literally.....
[ April 30, 2004, 21:32: Message edited by: Etaoin Shrdlu ]