NEW TYPE OF MISSION: CONVOY
During the designing of the ANZAC campaign I have developed the Convoy mechanism to perfection.
The idea is simple:
1. You need to lead your vehicles from the base side to the opposite side with the use of waypoints (although the use waypoints is better but not obligatory).
2. You need to put the majority of the VP flags in the Grey exit points under the AI controls.
3. You should put a small part of the VP flags under the human control next (after) to the previous AI flags.
4. You should put one VP flag under Player's control in an unreachable hex from vehicles, (for example surrounded by impassable terrain)
5. You should adjust the values of the VP flags according to the total value of the AI force, in such a way that the existing VP flag ratio (without any kill is 2:1 for the AI and the possible score if the player kills all AI units would result in a TOTAL SCORE (VP flags + Kills) ratio of 8:1 in favor of the player.
6. You should make sure that the vehicles will reach the exit point before the first infantry manage to reach that location (not an obligation, just a gaming option for scoring reasons). Then you must decide if you wish to set a turn limit at the point of the last vehicle's exit.
7. There are a lot of variations and possibilities of combining the terrain with the VP flags in order to create the AI exit technique (just make sure that at the end of the AI movement you restrict AI movement to the exit zone with the use of proper terrain (look at the picture).
AI movement with the use of more than 6,000 waypoint marks!!!
Detail at the end of the AI movement that dictates the EXIT mechanism.