.com.unity Forums
  The Official e-Store of Shrapnel Games

This Month's Specials

Raging Tiger- Save $9.00
World Supremacy- Save $9.00

Go Back   .com.unity Forums > Shrapnel Community > Shrapnel General > Loosing on purpose: morally justifiable?

View Poll Results: Situation1: Would you still play to win with all force?
Y: The thrill is in the kill and there are always more opponents to be found on the internet anyway. 1 3.85%
Y: Stop bragging, keep playing and keep proving your capabilities! 1 3.85%
N: Playing the game is the fun! The short instant of winning is just a gas. 4 15.38%
Y: Playing the game is the fun! The short instant of winning is just a gas. So if they
do not understand this, then there is no point in playing with them anyway.
4 15.38%
Y: Willingly loosing would be the same as betraying your friends. After all, they expect you to give your best! 3 11.54%
N: Allowing your friends to enjoy winning Dom2 is a noble cause. 1 3.85%
Y: Allowing your friends to enjoy winning Dom2 is a noble cause, but you are bad at keeping secrets. They will believe you that you could have won,
so in the end they will feel betrayed by you, which is worse.
2 7.69%
Y: Allowing your friends to enjoy winning Dom2 is a noble cause, but you are bad at keeping secrets. They will not believe that you could have won, so in the end they will scorn you for being a boasting liar that
cannot stand loosing.
0 0%
N: None of the above matters, but building up all those lovely toy armies took so much time that it would be shame not see them in action until all but the last tin soldier has fallen. So prolong the game as long as you can! 2 7.69%
?: I would discuss matters with them openly. They would have to agree to my superiority over them and we would negotiate
some sacrifices of my forces and continue play on even terms.
5 19.23%
?: Like the one above, but I would still win in the end... 1 3.85%
?: Other. See my individual post. 2 7.69%
?: Who cares? I am here to discuss strategy games and not for answering your bloody questions of moral! 0 0%
Voters: 26.