.com.unity Forums

.com.unity Forums (http://forum.shrapnelgames.com/index.php)
-   Campaigns, Scenarios & Maps (http://forum.shrapnelgames.com/forumdisplay.php?f=140)
-   -   Missing / Lost Scenarios (http://forum.shrapnelgames.com/showthread.php?t=51957)

RetLT June 24th, 2018 07:11 PM

Re: Missing / Lost Scenarios

1 Attachment(s)
OOB error in Scn 551.

The 2 FO units (E0 and I0) have vehicle icons but are actually squads. Also they play the sound of horse drawn transport when they move.

zovs66 June 25th, 2018 08:23 AM

First off I did not really create these scenarios, I found them in one of my archives. I have run through them through ScenHack, first to see if there was any matching scenario, secondly to use the scenario fixer, and then adjusted the oob's, and finally opened them up in the game to make sure nothing bad happened.

With that all said then yes these will need to be play tested and see if there are any issues like pointed out (that was a really easy fix btw), if you want you can post any weirdness here, and I can try to fix them to the best of my abilities.

zovs66 June 25th, 2018 08:27 AM

I fixed 550 (million bunkers) and added it to the first post. :)

DRG June 25th, 2018 09:50 AM

One thing to be aware of is if any go back a LONG way the cost structure has changed a lot over the years....newer scenarios it's not so much of an issue but if you do find an old one that needs units changed, check the cost for the old unit vs the new cost.......then you have a choice.... do you change all the units to the new cost structure or adjust the new unit to match the old one

DRG June 25th, 2018 09:56 AM

Just FYI an am always happy when scenarios like this are found, updated and re-issued.... I am well aware of the time and effort that go into crafting a scenario and don't like to see ones orphaned.

Plus is fills up the slots <g> right now if someone played one scenario every day from MBT or WW2 they could play for nearly 3 years

wulfir June 26th, 2018 12:38 AM

557 Jewish Partizans - had some problem that got it axed back in the day. Don't remember what the problem was...

562 The Factory - SL#38 has my name in the txt file, for some reason, but this scn is DD's work.

RetLT June 26th, 2018 06:16 AM

Scn 556 (King of the Hill) also has immobilized Russian 76.2 batteries (I0 and J0)

To be honest I think they should stay this way since it is very tough on the German player as it is. Two more batteries raining down on them would make this almost impossible.

zovs66 June 26th, 2018 10:08 AM

I removed your name from 562 (locally) will upload later.

zovs66 June 26th, 2018 10:09 AM

I'll take a look at 556 and if not needed remove them.

zovs66 June 26th, 2018 10:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RetLT (Post 842379)
OOB error in Scn 551.

The 2 FO units (E0 and I0) have vehicle icons but are actually squads. Also they play the sound of horse drawn transport when they move.

Fixed locally, thanks!