.com.unity Forums

.com.unity Forums (http://forum.shrapnelgames.com/index.php)
-   Space Empires: IV & V (http://forum.shrapnelgames.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Ye New Galactic Bar & Grill & Phong's Head Cantina - After Hours (http://forum.shrapnelgames.com/showthread.php?t=6576)

Growltigger February 6th, 2003 02:16 AM

Re: Ye New Galactic Bar & Grill & Phong\'s Head Cantina - After Hours

Well if you want revenge for Rags nagging you, how'sa about I introduce you to this month's special offer relating to hunt victims... emasculation of the victim of your choice, with removed genitalia being ice packed and shipping by sea freight to the island destination of your choice, said genitalia to be sun-dried, cleaned, varnished and used by the respective island premier minister as a novelty paperwieght...

Do you think the premier of Svalbard would like that?

primitive February 6th, 2003 02:53 AM

Nah,
Svalbard is not a good choice for 2 reasons.
1: No prime minister, just a governor.
2: No sun for sun-drying for another month or so.
Of course, Svalbard would be a good choice if we could freeze-dry instead, and use them as bait for polar-bears or something.

Growltigger February 6th, 2003 02:59 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by primitive:
Of course, Svalbard would be a good choice if we could freeze-dry instead, and use them as bait for polar-bears or something.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I like the sound of that, I really do

Kamog February 6th, 2003 03:46 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by growltigger:
Kamog, that is Kylie Minogue and she is not single, she is with me (but just doesnt know it yet)....
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">That's OK, I saw another waitress who is just as pretty! http://forum.shrapnelgames.com/images/icons/icon7.gif

But now I understand why everybody is ordering Kylie clones...

Ragnarok February 6th, 2003 06:25 AM

Primitive, I will deal with you shortly just so you know. Run, and be very afraid! <Insert Dr. evil laugh>

Back to the current battle...
*Rags is still sitting in the middle of the Cantina in what appears to be a horrible amount of pain. He manages to keep his happy sacks covered up so that nobody can see them to the best of his abilities; then suddenly Rags just burst out in extream laughter. RD looks at Rags perplexingly wondering why Rags was laughing after having his happy sacks blown up to the size of weather baloons and exploded with a helborn. RD begins to get a very worried look on his face and he says, "Rags, why laughing?! Why laughing?!" By now RD is just in a panic as he can't figure out why Rags is laughing so hard. Rags begins to roll on the floor ponding the tiling from laughing so hard.
Rags finally stands up and RD kind of looks around at everyone look at the two of them standing in the middle of the room. "Stop laughing!" RD exclaims, "Stop laughing! I mean it!"
Rags smiles and says, "You know the Last time this happened to GT? Well, I never wanted that to happen to me so I took some safty precautions. I made this inplant that goes just inside my theigh(sp?) that when it senses danger for my happy sacks his puts up a...protective shield I guess you would say. It prevents all weapons from being effective against my happysacks and it also makes sure they do not expand to the size of weather baloons. Then what blew up you ask? Well, this device does it all, it is able to replicate my happy sacks down to the smallest detail and anything that tries to hurt me will just hurt the fake replica. Thus no pain to me, and thus no victory for you." http://forum.shrapnelgames.com/images/icons/icon7.gif (One rule I've noticed is no big victories such as this are repeated because they never work the second time. http://forum.shrapnelgames.com/images/icons/icon12.gif )
Durings this conversation Rags had managed to change back into yet another black uniform. Rags gathers his army of Pixies and Giant Battle Gophers and sends the Gophers out to find a bulldozer. About 15 minutes later the return with a monster of a dozer and they proceed to outfit the front of it with hundreds of spikes protruding out of it. The pixies tie RD up and place him against a metal wall and Rags jumps in the front seat of the dozer. He floors it and the spikes on the front of the dozer slam into the wall where RD was tied to. Rags backs off and RD falls down with dozens of holes all over his body.
Revenge is still sweet RD. http://forum.shrapnelgames.com/images/icons/icon10.gif

As for you Primitive... I don't know what all I want to do with you yet but for one... I am going to do this... *Rags takes Primitives rusty (yet pointy) spear and flips it upside down and bangs it on the ground until the tip is duller then a country music performance. He craks the spear over his knee and hands it back to Primitive. "Here, I have made some minor adjustments to your now 'rusty (and very dull) spear. I hope you enjoy."

Rags slides into his booth once againt after a long day of fighting.

primitive February 6th, 2003 11:19 AM

primitive watches Ragnaroks little “performance” with an amused smile on his lips.
Ragnarok has obviously no idea of the function of the runes his spear is covered with.

primitive pick up the two pieces of the spear, and places them on the table.
He puts his right arm on a tattoo looking much like the runes on the spear, which cover his hart. Humming the rune of undoing, while his left arm trace the rune over the spear, the spear is once again whole and pointy.

Smiling, primitive hums and traces another rune, the rune of retribution, and all the harm Ragnarok had inflicted on the spear is reflected back to him.

Ragnarok screams as his arms and legs snaps and his manhood is grinded to a dull point.

Going over to F Te antKes table, primitive finds the card RD left earlier with rules for the cantina and adds: 9 - Don’t f… with primitives rusty (yet pointy) spear.

Back at his own table, primitive decides he will not spoil RDs fun, and hums the rune of undoing again. A whimpering Ragnarok is then restored to his former “glory”.

To show he bears no grudge, primitive sends Rags a drink fitting of his new black costume. The cantina erupts in laughter as a FWB brings the ragged one a “Pink Loverboy” http://forum.shrapnelgames.com/images/icons/icon10.gif

mlmbd February 6th, 2003 06:04 PM

Wow, all that, and cover chrage! That is amazing.

F Te antKe, your "Your Highness". You are most "Welcome". May I say, very nice, 'stiletto'! As part of a shoe, or not! Oooo, that would mean, you have a great......Decorum, prevents me from going further!

<font color=purple>mlmbd http://www.shrapnelgames.com//ubb/icons/icon6.gif http://forum.shrapnelgames.com/images/icons/shock.gif </font>

Taz-in-Space February 6th, 2003 06:31 PM

...Taz, taking advantage of a slight lull the bar business, waves at F Te antKe and smiles at her. Hearts can be seen hovering over his head.

Seeing F Te antKe glancing his way, Taz's heart is actually seen beating in his chest and his smile becomes even wider. (Unfortunatly for the nearer customers as his eight inch canines can now be clearly seen!)

Taz wonders if, maybe, there is a chance...?

Raging Deadstar February 6th, 2003 09:00 PM

*Raging Deadstar lies upon the floor, bleeding and defeated, ragnarok smiles, has he finally won a battle for once? Could raganrok really have lived up to his name? Raging Deadstar smiles evily, he thinks of using the technology he knows like the back of his hand. A bunch of molerats pick up raging deadstar and take him back to the transporter where he is implanted into a new body. He wanders back into the cantina pulling a large trolley, he unveils the trolley and their sits an Ionic Concussion BLaster and a Gravitational Condenser. He fires up the Ionic concussion bLaster and it zaps ragnarok in the stomach, raganrok feels instantly queasy with the build up of stellar gasses in his stomach. Raging Deadstar then fires the gravitational condenser and it closes ragnaroks mouth and behind. Raganrok looks scared, theres no where for the gas to escape! Ragnaroks eyes begin to expand when he explodes, leaving his entrails to fly across the room and land in various peoples drinks.*

Ragnarok February 6th, 2003 11:21 PM

Ragnarok blows to a million pieces from RDs little plan. All but Rags head is no longer able to be recognized. Ragnarok not being from this world is able to live without the rest of his body. Many a year ago Ragnarok knew that he would come across some fights that would no doubt blow him to pieces so in the back of his mouth, one of his molars is really a fake tooth. Rags head just so happened to land on Primitives rusty (yet point yet again) spear and Primitive is walking around like he managed to defeat Ragnarok, when indeed it was RD that did it. Rags shouts out; "RD! Are you going to let Primitive take the credit and glory from this battle?" RD ponders the question a little bit while Rags takes his tongue and flips the switch on that fake molar. Instantly his head is transported to the 'Naughtica and installed onto a new body. Rags comes strolling in the Cantina once more and he cracks his neck trying to adjust to this new body. "Never can be too careful" he says while cracking his back.
Rags approaches Primitive and borrows his spear for a moment. Rags orders the Giant Battle Gophers to pin RD to the wall where the dart board is and they do so. RD is fighting to get free but it is to no avail. Rags exclaims, "How about a nice game of darts RD?" RDs faces turns into a look of horror as he knows what is about to take place. Rags steps back and takes the rusty (yet pointy) spear and jolts it towards RD as fast as he can. It misses. Rags goes and plucks the spear out of the wall and RD can't help but wet his pants a few times. Rags walks back to try again. He throws and this time he hits RD right in the stomach. RD whinces in pain and Rags walks back up, grabs ahold of the rusty (yet pointy) spear and twists and turns it before he takes it out. This goes on for a few more minutes and RD has holes in his stomach, shoulders, legs, forearms, and other areas. "You do know that rust is not good for a flesh wound right RD? You should really get those checked out." Rags smiles evily and he returns Primitives rusty (yet point) spear, before he hands it to Primitive he wipes it clean of the flesh and blood on the tip.
Rags orders the strongest drink in the house and opens it up, takes a very minute sip and tosses the rest onto RDs body. RD screams from the burning caused from the alcohol on the wounds and Rags simply smiles and walks to the other end of the bar.