.com.unity Forums

.com.unity Forums (http://forum.shrapnelgames.com/index.php)
-   WinSPMBT (http://forum.shrapnelgames.com/forumdisplay.php?f=78)
-   -   WinSPMBT version 7.0 Upgrade patch (http://forum.shrapnelgames.com/showthread.php?t=49625)

Aeraaa April 4th, 2013 05:34 AM

Re: WinSPMBT version 7.0 Upgrade patch

Cant wait to test HESH rounds!:D

DRG April 5th, 2013 08:59 AM

FYI

Some years we can get the patch ready and Shrapnel can have have it up and available to DL in a couple of days. This is not one of those years. I'm sorry to say that "for reasons beyond our control" the patches will not be active until sometime next week so if you were hoping to have it for this weekend, that's not going to happen. Be patient.

Don

Kenny April 5th, 2013 10:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DRG (Post 818994)
FYI

Some years we can get the patch ready and Shrapnel can have have it up and available to DL in a couple of days. This is not one of those years. I'm sorry to say that "for reasons beyond our control" the patches will not be active until sometime next week so if you were hoping to have it for this weekend, that's not going to happen. Be patient.

Don

And Rome wasn't built in a day,either,my friend.:up:

Patience is my middle name and to be perfectly frankly,I'm still enjoying the 6.0 upgrade from last year. I've yet to exhaust all the possibilities that patch offers. If need be that upgrade could last me the rest of my battle generating life(considering where Steel Panthers evolved from). BTW,thanks for making all the previous updates available in one easy to use application.

Anything more is really sauce for the goose IMHO.:D

troopie April 5th, 2013 02:10 PM

Stercus accidit. Remember in war, the only certainty is uncertainty. We will wait.

troopie

TheDesertFox April 5th, 2013 03:11 PM

Don, Andy and the team,

you guys are really amazing! Keep up the good work.

cheers

Helge

gila April 7th, 2013 08:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Suhiir (Post 818955)
Quote:

Originally Posted by DRG (Post 818902)

Non-vehicle units with 2 or more MP remaining can now voluntarily take cover to break enemy line of sight at a cost of 2MP by pressing the " C key"
‘ key.

While of course all the changes made are going to improve the game many of the ones above will probably require a "rethink" on how to play the game overall.

WELL DONE

Did not see the "C key" feature in the WW2 game but maybe i missed it? or it's not availble.

{edit} ok i see i did miss it now, sorry.

void1984 April 9th, 2013 07:46 AM

I am actively waiting for that soon to became now.

DRG April 10th, 2013 11:58 PM

The patch is now available.. see the first post

Don

Rich April 11th, 2013 01:54 PM

Hi, thank you for the patch. It looks like nothing was done about the font size. Or did I miss something?

DRG April 11th, 2013 04:53 PM

No we didn't touch the font size this time because we changed the screen backgrounds and found that made the text noticeably sharper to our eyes. We haven't had a "font size" comment since I posted a mini fix for that which none of the patches would have overwritten.

Don