.com.unity Forums

.com.unity Forums (http://forum.shrapnelgames.com/index.php)
-   Space Empires: IV & V (http://forum.shrapnelgames.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Ye New Galactic Bar & Grill & Phong's Head Cantina - After Hours (http://forum.shrapnelgames.com/showthread.php?t=6576)

primitive January 31st, 2003 02:07 AM

Re: Ye New Galactic Bar & Grill & Phong\'s Head Cantina - After Hours

Primitive turns round at the sound of a hunting horn being blown for all its worth, the cantina kitchen doors burst open and there is Groltigga mounted on an extinct dinosaur, A pack of small rodents follows, then some scantly clad women, and then some has-been actors and musicians. Nothing to worry about.

Wait, behind them follows 60 fierce pen wielding lunatic auditors. This is truly a sight to fear. Had primitive had anything to audit he would have been nervous, but as he gets all his money from bullying milk-money from school-kids, he relaxes.

Growltigger January 31st, 2003 02:17 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by primitive:
Primitive turns round at the sound of a hunting horn being blown for all its worth, the cantina kitchen doors burst open and there is Groltigga mounted on an extinct dinosaur, A pack of small rodents follows, then some scantly clad women, and then some has-been actors and musicians. Nothing to worry about.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Right, the simple minded Norwegian has gone to far, Barry is certainly not extinct as you will find when he bites your damn leg off, the killer mongooses DO NOT LIKE being referred to as rodents, and as each of them is about 4 feet high, armoured plated to the hit, be-fanged, be-weaponed and mean to boot, it is now personal and you do not even want to know what the Goombay dance band can do to you with a set of cymbals!!

dogscoff January 31st, 2003 02:28 AM

*Dogscoff joins the chase at 'Tigga's side, his contribution to the pack consisting of 1500 shrimp micro-ninja and four knife-wielding teletubbies, the latter having been locked in a small room for months on end, tortured and subjected to endless slasher movies until they are all mindless, homicidal animals.

*Dipsy, barely constrained by his gimp suit and Dogscoff's cattle prod, snarls and slavers viciously in Primitive's direction.

[ January 30, 2003, 12:28: Message edited by: dogscoff ]

Gryphin January 31st, 2003 02:31 AM

Gentlemen, (and I use the term loosely, I'm sorry to inform you but Kylie Minogue" is alwready claimed by Pooh Star and by extension Me.
Maby someone can make a clone of her. Perhaps a FBW Kylie look a like clone?
Just an idea since she is alwready staying with Pooh Star and me.

Gryphin January 31st, 2003 02:32 AM

< Drats Double post >

[ January 30, 2003, 12:32: Message edited by: Gryphin ]

Growltigger January 31st, 2003 10:54 AM

Barry roars with rage, Growltigga borrows Primitive's rusty (yet pointy) spear, climbs on board Barry and blows his hunting horn, the Byzantine killer horde of killer mongooses (refreshed yet moddy after a night with the "girls") marshalls up behind GT, the FBW's grab frying pans and take their places, Lisa Kudrow tunes into reality long enough to get a set of nutcrackers, the Goombay Danceband (clutching bits of wood with 6 inch nails driven through them) form up, along with a screaming horde of very angry Bedouin and Berber camel riders, waving scimitars and screaming revenge for the bread orientated assualt on their freind, Abdul.... 1500 micro ninja shrimp swarm in on the flanks....

Growltigga directs Barry to stand over the cowering mlmbd. "Listen short stuff, Primitive showed elan and esprit de corps when pursued by the hunt, he was verily rewarded for such pluckiness (and also cos you have to be nice to Norwegians cos no-one else is)... you, on the other hand, are a nasty little north american who claims me and El Scoffo are getting old..... you have a ten second head start and this time, it is personal"

TALLLLLYYYYYYY HHHOOOOOOOO

primitive January 31st, 2003 11:18 AM

Mottlee:
I missed that you tripped Dogscoff during the chaos Yesterday.

Quote:

Originally posted by mottlee:
mottlee puts foot out as they round to corner of the bar! (hehehe)[/QB]
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I am truly grateful that you took my side against the frightful carnivores. May you be duly rewarded for your courage. http://forum.shrapnelgames.com/images/icons/icon12.gif

Growltigger January 31st, 2003 11:48 AM

Thanks for the info Primitive, I missed that too, Mottlee, you have a 10 second head start.... you better make it good

Growltigga blows his hunting horn again and the reinforcements arrive, vicious killer raccoons mounted on velociraptors led by a leather clad Kylie clone sweep into the fore to pursue Mottlee...

mlmbd January 31st, 2003 03:02 PM

Oh, HI all. *mlmbd reaches in his coat pocket and removes the explosives from the bomb he disarmed. I thought this pLastic might come in handy. Placing a bLasting cape with primer and a mercury switch (removed from his other pocket) pushes into the pLastic. 2 sec fuse, ought to do it. mlmbd then tosses the pLastic into the middle of the horde. *ducking behind a piller* counts, one......two..... the bLasts shakes the ground. He peers around the pillar to see; GT complete dismembered, the 'horde' strewn in pieces all the way to the front door of the 'Cantina', Barry in 6 different piesces he can see with everything else just pieces he can not quite make out. OPS, mlmbd murmers. Did I do all that?

as mlmbd again returns to his seat, he flings a card over to GT, that has the address of the Dr. he gave to primitive. | saying: GT, not all Yanks or Texans are stupid, Your Lordship!

<font color=purple>mlmbd http://www.shrapnelgames.com//ubb/icons/icon6.gif http://forum.shrapnelgames.com/images/icons/shock.gif </font>

Growltigger January 31st, 2003 03:24 PM

The dismembered left arm of Growltigga presses the switch of the "5 second travel back in time" machine which GT, knowing that mlmbd would revert to type and blow everything up, sensibly held onto too.

The horde reappears and mlmbd craps himself as Barry grabs him and proceeds to shake him. The rest of the horde dive in and cartoon style, a whirlwind appears with bits of mlmbd appearing out of it every now and then, to be dragged backed into the kerfuffle by GT, Barry, killer mongooses, the Goombay danceband, arab warriors or on one humourous occassion, Lisa Kudrow.

The tumult subsides and mlmbd is left lieing in a bruised battered and bleeding heap, with a rusty (yet pointy) spear stuffed up his arse...

Remember the Alamo GT cries