.com.unity Forums

.com.unity Forums (http://forum.shrapnelgames.com/index.php)
-   Multiplayer and AARs (http://forum.shrapnelgames.com/forumdisplay.php?f=145)
-   -   MP: Gluttony - LA Game - Running (http://forum.shrapnelgames.com/showthread.php?t=45866)

Finalgenesis June 29th, 2011 09:11 AM

Re: Gluttony - LA Game - Running

I want to clarify that I always announce extensions (except the 1-2 hours last minute micro...) as I personally think excessive unannounced extension exacerbates staling and make players lose interest faster, whenever there is unannounced extension (4 days in this case) it is from the other player with admin access.

Really though, as half the map and Arcane Nexus have already been taken by the same player, and only Bandar and Man have anything left to fight with, do we want to just call this? I guess the question is, will Bandar and Man get some fun sticking with it? The sense I'm feeling is that everyone has lost interest in this game already.

Otherling July 8th, 2011 07:51 AM

I'd have no problems calling the game. I had only two plans left for dealing with you. One of them failed, and the other one is both unlikely and very time-consuming. Just can't compete with you in Astral.

Finalgenesis July 12th, 2011 01:02 PM

6 hrs extension given on request.

Finalgenesis July 21st, 2011 01:17 PM

Okay seeing as almost everyone staled his turn with not a few double staling, I've sent out to your e-mail an admin message to vote on the future of this game.

tratorix July 21st, 2011 05:10 PM

Patala votes hang it up. I've got other games that require my attention and I just never really managed to get my feet under me in this game.

minko July 22nd, 2011 05:30 AM

I'm (Pan) fine either way - seeing as any actions i take won't have much consequences i don't think i have the right to vote for the game to end.

Ossa July 22nd, 2011 12:12 PM

I'd happily concede at this point.

Finalgenesis July 23rd, 2011 08:45 AM

Okay if there's no objection by the time this turn host I'll end the game, only missing Atlantis and Agartha at this time.

Otherling July 25th, 2011 03:13 AM

I'll happily concede this one. This game has made me very aware that I need to learn a lot more about the late game.

Congrats to R'Lyeh.

Finalgenesis July 25th, 2011 09:26 AM

K the game is closed, missing Agartha but he only has 2 provinces left and staled the past 2 turns, so his vote can be safely skipped.

Winner: R'lyeh - Finalgenesis

T'was fun everyone! I made it largely due to some lucky diplo break and other luck factors (that and everyone's micro fatigue letting me get away with it).