.com.unity Forums

.com.unity Forums (http://forum.shrapnelgames.com/index.php)
-   Campaigns, Scenarios & Maps (http://forum.shrapnelgames.com/forumdisplay.php?f=140)
-   -   RetLT Scenario issues (http://forum.shrapnelgames.com/showthread.php?t=52718)

RetLT June 25th, 2020 03:22 PM

RetLT Scenario issues

The Russian Fortified houses (formation B) use SS ID tags.

Since this is a very old scenario, this likely happened with the introduction of the SS ID tag.

The problem is only cosmetic. They are still under Russian control.

Mobhack June 25th, 2020 05:14 PM

Re: ID Tag error in Scn 80- Wiking in the suburbs

Moved post to correct forum.

DRG June 25th, 2020 06:49 PM

Re: ID Tag error in Scn 80- Wiking in the suburbs

1 Attachment(s)
That's an odd one but it's the result of its age. That "fortified house" was pulled from the German OOB. Thinking at the time there wasn't one in the Russian OOB but there is now and it's now corrected for the next update

RetLT October 3rd, 2020 01:45 AM

Bug in scn 78 Hungarian 2nd Motor

Both sides retreat in the wrong direction.

DRG October 3rd, 2020 07:46 AM

Re: Bug in scn 78 Hungarian 2nd Motor

load the scenario in the game editor and it will show Hungary ( left ) and Russia ( right ).

On the left side of the menu you will see " map sides " and it will show "Locked" click on "Locked" and it will change to "Free" and the button below will now show "Swap"

Do that and restart the sceanrio and tell me if that solves the problem for you

RetLT October 3rd, 2020 02:57 PM

That worked.

DRG October 3rd, 2020 02:59 PM

OK. I have applied it to the one in the master game and it will go out with the next update

RetLT December 28th, 2020 03:20 PM

Sound error in scn 199 Desperate Hours

The Finnish/Swedish units that have rifles in their 2nd weapon slot play LMG sounds when they fire them.

They are F0, G0, G2 and H1.

Mobhack December 28th, 2020 04:26 PM

Re: Sound error in scn 199 Desperate Hours

Scenario problem - moved to scenarios sub-forum.

If these things were modified by the scenario desiger and the original units had LMG in slot 2 then he may not have changed the sound byte (if they had one assigned). That could be the case if the sound is not the default 0 since if the sound is default (0) then the code checks the weapon type and generates an appropriate sound, but if the OOB designer assigns a sound byte then that overrides that.

DRG December 28th, 2020 04:56 PM

Re: Sound error in scn 199 Desperate Hours

I will look into this.....

Yeah.... the original weapon in that slot is a BAR with sound FX 56... it's also set up as an "M/91" rifle and there is no M/91 in the Swedish OOB but there is in the Finn OOB. I will sort this out and get the correction into the next patch. The problem is there is NO WAY to change the sound number either in the game editor or with ScenHack when a scenario designer decides to "be creative" like this so it may just go back to being a BAR or a Finn LMG unless I can find a way to change it......so far no luck and the "BAR" sound is unique. This may end up being something you just need to ignore