.com.unity Forums

.com.unity Forums (http://forum.shrapnelgames.com/index.php)
-   Mods (http://forum.shrapnelgames.com/forumdisplay.php?f=248)
-   -   New German OOBs MOD (http://forum.shrapnelgames.com/showthread.php?t=51877)

Jorge44 March 30th, 2018 11:59 AM

New German OOBs MOD

3 Attachment(s)
NOTICE: THESE MODS NOT HAVE OFFICIAL SUPPORT, SO IF THEY ARE INSTALLED IT IS UNDER THEIR RESPONSIBILITY. FOR SECURITY,IF YOU PLAY PBEM, MAKE SURE YOUR OPPONENT HAS THE SAME OOB IF YOU WANT TO HAVE A SECURE GAME.

Hello to the entire WinSPWW2 community::)
Here I leave some German OOBs in which I have done some retouching on a few icons. The values of each unit are the official ones, I have not modified any. They are some camouflages in certain units, that's all. I hope you like to play them as much as I do. Best regards and take care: Jorge:)

scorpio_rocks March 30th, 2018 12:36 PM

Re: New German OOBs MOD

We can't see your icons unless you include either the *.bmp or altered *.shp files...

Warhero March 31st, 2018 03:57 AM

Please describe those OOBs/icons bit more. Couple of screenshots don't hurt too;)...

Warhero

Jorge44 March 31st, 2018 07:22 AM

Hello Scorpio_Rocks and Warheroe::)
Actually these OOBs are not my merit, but they are from the developers Don and Andy, since the only thing I've done is to use the Mobhack program and change a few icons for others already existing. What I have done has been simply to change a few vehicles from 1944 for others that had a typical camouflage of the summer of 1944. I have not modified any data or altered any formation. If I have uploaded these OOBs it is for pure fun, so that other people have fun playing the original game but with some typical camouflage of the period. This is applicable for the OOB Normandy 44 and the OOB v11 while the OOB v10 is based on the previous version of winSPWW2, so if you do not feel like playing the previous version, I do not recommend it. Download the OOBs and try them without any commitment. If you do not like them, delete them and copy the originals. I take this comment to thank Don and Andy for their incredible work. Without them these OOBs could not have done them. I hope I have answered them. With all my love: Jorge:)

scorpio_rocks March 31st, 2018 08:09 AM

Sorry I misunderstood - I thought you had added your own icons

DRG March 31st, 2018 10:33 AM

If there are no new Icons then the warning at the start that they contain new Icons is misleading and if they contain OOB's that have changes made they will not run in secure PBEM unless both players are using them

cbreedon October 17th, 2018 05:05 PM

What OOB changes have been done here?