.com.unity Forums

.com.unity Forums (http://forum.shrapnelgames.com/index.php)
-   Multiplayer and AARs (http://forum.shrapnelgames.com/forumdisplay.php?f=145)
-   -   MP: Game,HoC - House of Chains. Corinthian wins! (http://forum.shrapnelgames.com/showthread.php?t=49304)

Korwin November 17th, 2012 11:12 AM

Re: Game,HoC - House of Chains. Non NewB. recruiting

Its possible I'll join, but need to get home first and need to look at the WH nations first.

Teraswaerto November 17th, 2012 02:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amhazair (Post 814066)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Teraswaerto (Post 814013)
I'd like to play. Been a fair while since I even looked at Dom3 but it's like riding a bike eh.

Damn man, you're still alive? Would be great to have you around again. The game sure has changed over the last few years though*, hope you enjoy the changes. :)

For the young whippersnappers around here: This man here was a grizzled and respected veteren when I was learning my trade here. And his avatar certainly lent an air of thoughtfullness to all his statements, so I was convinced he was allways right. (He might have been, but it's so long ago and I was so green that I can't vouch for that.)

*Well, not so much the game. It's still dominions, and still requires the same mindset to do well in. But the tools to do it with are quite different these days.

Hi Amzahair, didn't realize I was that memorable. :) Things have changed clearly. CBM all over, it was a thing yeah, played with it once or twice. Hmm, let's see if there are any open games, yeah the only one is with Warhammer factions in it. Ok. Should be fun.

Korwin November 17th, 2012 02:49 PM

Re: Game,HoC - House of Chains. Non NewB. Closed. Finalize settings

Looks like Bretonia is the only non taken WH-nation.

I'll take it.

WraithLord November 17th, 2012 03:32 PM

ok Gentleman, we're 13-14 players strong (depends on Korwin) so I'm closing the game.

Korwin, I think all WH mods in the pack are taken. If you want you could chose any other free MA nation.

Teraswaerto, what nation would you like?

As for map, I suggest Sharivar (Sombre version, balanced for MP). Any other suggestions, thoughts or comments?

WraithLord November 17th, 2012 03:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Korwin (Post 814073)

I'll take it.

I'm sorry Korwin. Looks like don_Pablo took it first. Would you like to take another MA nation?

Teraswaerto November 17th, 2012 04:01 PM

Still considering nation but I'll pick something no one else wanted so no claims on anything.

Amhazair November 17th, 2012 04:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Teraswaerto (Post 814072)
Hi Amzahair, didn't realize I was that memorable. :)

You were to me at least. :)

Might have helped you were in the first game I ever played and in the fist one I won, (Both on the Faerun map, coincidentally.) but really, you always seemed to speak sense to me. (I can't remember any specifics, mind you, but I do remember thinking quite highly of you.)

And if that isn't enough eulogizing for one day I'm afraid I'll have to revise my opinion of you. :p

Korwin November 17th, 2012 06:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WraithLord (Post 814075)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Korwin (Post 814073)

I'll take it.

I'm sorry Korwin. Looks like don_Pablo took it first. Would you like to take another MA nation?

I'll bow out then and finish the other games first. WH tempted me. ;)

WraithLord November 18th, 2012 05:09 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Guys, are you ok w/ the map?- It's attached here for anyone who wants to test it.

Ossa November 18th, 2012 01:01 PM

Fine with me.