.com.unity Forums

.com.unity Forums (http://forum.shrapnelgames.com/index.php)
-   Multiplayer and AARs (http://forum.shrapnelgames.com/forumdisplay.php?f=145)
-   -   MP: Laurus : Game On! (http://forum.shrapnelgames.com/showthread.php?t=42162)

Jazzepi February 3rd, 2009 01:39 PM

Re: Laurus : LA Game, Recruiting (9/15-20)

Buzump.

Jazzepi

Phalent February 3rd, 2009 02:15 PM

Re: Laurus : LA Game, Recruiting (9/15-20)

I'll join as C'tis

DonCorazon February 3rd, 2009 07:15 PM

Re: Laurus : LA Game, Recruiting (10/15-20)

Wraparound map?

Redeyes February 3rd, 2009 08:38 PM

I'll gladly join as Ulm, seeing that I just got knocked out of Madness

Jazzepi February 4th, 2009 05:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DonCorazon (Post 671913)
Wraparound map?

I'd love to do a wrap around map. I'm not good at map editing, though :( Actually I asked for help on the basics of map editing a long time ago, and no one seemed to have any idea.

If you know someone that would like to spend the time connecting a map like that, and editing the graphics that it would at least be palatable, we could totally play on a wrap around map.

Jazzepi

Jazzepi February 4th, 2009 05:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Redeyes (Post 671933)

Haha. I'm in the process of having that happen to me as well. Hopefully I can cripple Kissblade before I'm finally eliminated D:

Jazzepi

DonCorazon February 4th, 2009 12:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jazzepi (Post 672040)
Quote:

Wraparound map?

I'd love to do a wrap around map. I'm not good at map editing, though :( Actually I asked for help on the basics of map editing a long time ago, and no one seemed to have any idea.

If you know someone that would like to spend the time connecting a map like that, and editing the graphics that it would at least be palatable, we could totally play on a wrap around map.

Jazzepi

I am in the same boat - I just posted a request for a basic overview. Anyway, I'd like to play if we use a wrap around map. I'll take any nation that I haven't played before - maybe Gath.

Redeyes February 4th, 2009 12:50 PM

Re: Laurus : LA Game, Recruiting (11/15-20)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jazzepi (Post 672041)
Quote:

Haha. I'm in the process of having that happen to me as well. Hopefully I can cripple Kissblade before I'm finally eliminated D:

Jazzepi

Hah, let us hope LA man is less of a letdown for you then.

Jazzepi February 4th, 2009 12:56 PM

Re: Laurus : LA Game, Recruiting (11/15-20)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Redeyes (Post 672150)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jazzepi (Post 672041)
Quote:

Jazzepi

Hah, let us hope LA man is less of a letdown for you then.

I played LA man in the other game. It was just a problem of the fact that the preset starting positions meant that Kissblade could land his dragon on my capital on something like turn 3. I was building a 3 turn build fortress since turn 2 (or three I can't remember), but then he moved his dragon there which was pretty unlucky for me since it tore down the castle. So I spent my money on the castle, and he recruited mercenaries.

Personally I think it was a stupid game, you're stuck in this valley with another person and you HAVE to rush each other. Oh, and you know exactly where each other's capitals are.

I really prefer just more generic setups, with less crazy rules and distortions to the main game.

Jazzepi

Jazzepi February 4th, 2009 12:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DonCorazon (Post 672149)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jazzepi (Post 672040)
Quote:

Wraparound map?

Jazzepi

I am in the same boat - I just posted a request for a basic overview. Anyway, I'd like to play if we use a wrap around map. I'll take any nation that I haven't played before - maybe Gath.

I'll put you down tentatively for Gath so that you have them reserved, and I'll try to get us a wrap around map. I'm really okay with anything as long as it doesn't make my eyes bleed.

Jazzepi