.com.unity Forums

.com.unity Forums (http://forum.shrapnelgames.com/index.php)
-   Multiplayer and AARs (http://forum.shrapnelgames.com/forumdisplay.php?f=145)
-   -   EA Tempest - Game Finished - Dimaz Wins!!! (http://forum.shrapnelgames.com/showthread.php?t=47596)

Dimaz July 19th, 2011 09:56 AM

Re: New EA game, Tempest, Recruiting

It's fine either way for me, probably I'll start my own 1.6 game in August if you start before I return.

Hoplosternum July 19th, 2011 01:26 PM

I would like to join. I like EA :) And I like 1.6 :)

I have not played Niefel in mp so I'll choose them if I can and people seem to be choosing a lot of the heavy hitter nations. If not I'll take one of my old favourites - Fomoria or Helheim.

I am happy to wait until August so Dimaz can join. Although as he usually (always?) thrashes me when we meet I am not sure why :p

Executor July 19th, 2011 03:40 PM

Another familiar face! Of course you can take Niefelheim Hoplo, I see no reason to ban any nation when I've obviously taken the most powerful nation of them all! ;)

Anyway, I'd be happy to take the honor of trashing you if Dimaz becomes unavailable or doesn't start next to you. :)

Dimaz, I've put you down for the game, would you like to chose a nation now perhaps? You can think trough your strategy while you're on your vacation (I suppose?)

Louist July 19th, 2011 06:31 PM

I could always use more Caelum practice.

Mightypeon July 19th, 2011 06:33 PM

Greetings, I would be interested in Sauromatia.

Dimaz July 20th, 2011 02:31 AM

I'll take one of the remaining ones later, it's time to try something new. Yes, you're right about vacation.

Aethyr July 20th, 2011 05:30 AM

Welcome back Ex. I'll take Abysia.

kasnavada July 20th, 2011 07:32 AM

I'd like to join in too. I don't care about waiting until August at all, on the contrary. I'll pick Fomoria.

don_Pablo July 20th, 2011 07:57 AM

Well, I failed to resist joining this game. :(

Helheim for me please.
I'd prefer to start in august. I believe that HaidaGwaii will capture the hidden city of Shangri-La by that moment :)

Executor July 22nd, 2011 02:41 PM

Louist, Mightypeon, Aethyr, kasnavada, welcome.

don_Pablo, I'll do what I can to rid you of that game, however it might speed things up if you dispel your SoAP, and give me them shiny boots. :)

All righty, seems we have 13 players so far, and waiting for Dimaz to pick a nation and join in in about a week.
Seeming how all the nations are land nations I'm willing to hear suggestions regarding the map we'll be using.
I guess if worst comes to worst we(I) could modify the seas on a map to dead water (no characteristics, gems, gold, pop, etc...)

I'll keep the game open until we settle on a map, at which point I'll create the game on Llamaserver.
You should all have a couple of days to create your pretender and work on your strategy.