.com.unity Forums

.com.unity Forums (http://forum.shrapnelgames.com/index.php)
-   Multiplayer and AARs (http://forum.shrapnelgames.com/forumdisplay.php?f=145)
-   -   MP: Lapis MA CBM Running 6/16 Players left (http://forum.shrapnelgames.com/showthread.php?t=42502)

Hadrian_II March 5th, 2009 07:00 PM

Lapis MA CBM Running 6/16 Players left

Hi Everyone, i am trying to get a new MA Game Started

It would be hosted on llamaserver

Game Settings: Everything standard, except HoF 15
Map: Asia Twist
Mods: CBM 1.41, Skaven, Tomb Kings
Players: 15 - 20
Pace: first 24 turns on 24h quickhost, then 48h quickhost until at least turn 50, after that extension to 72h by majority vote.

Nations:

Agartha: Baalz
Bandar Log: Kuritza
C'tis: Jarkko
Marignon: Ossa
Nehekhara: Jazzepi
Pythium: Toran

Crushed Nations:

Arcoscephale: Zilkin
Ashdod: Incabulos
Caelum: Alpine Joe
Ermor: viccio
Machaka: Bluff
Oceania: Illuminated One
Pangaea: virtual
R'lyeh: alctel (vfb)
Skaven: Digress
Tien Chi: Hadrian-II

Zapmeister March 5th, 2009 07:32 PM

Re: Lapis MA CBM Game Recruiting

Machaka please (vote Asia Twist)

Alpine Joe March 5th, 2009 08:30 PM

I'll take Caelum

Jazzepi March 5th, 2009 08:37 PM

nehekhara, tomb kings

for me

Jazzepi

Jarkko March 6th, 2009 02:32 AM

Please sign me in as C'tis. Both maps suit me.

Is there big differences between 1.41b and 1.41c (I downloaded the "c" from here)? I haven't played with 1.41b, and as the current naming system of CBM related mods is slightly confusing I don't know wether the "b" or "c" is newer or if they even are related to each other...

Hadrian_II March 6th, 2009 06:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jarkko (Post 678418)
Is there big differences between 1.41b and 1.41c (I downloaded the "c" from here)? I haven't played with 1.41b, and as the current naming system of CBM related mods is slightly confusing I don't know wether the "b" or "c" is newer or if they even are related to each other...

I dont think there is a big difference, i think c just fixed another but in 1.41.

llamabeast March 6th, 2009 07:19 AM

Re: Lapis MA CBM Game Recruiting (5 / 15+)

CBM 1.41 is the latest version actually. chrispedersen made some of his own versions, and confusingly gave them higher version numbers. 1.41 has a severe bug with LA Agarthan blindlords, but I think it's fine for MA. I don't know exactly what chris changed in 1.41b and the others.

llamabeast March 6th, 2009 07:22 AM

Jazzepi - I'm shortly to release a new version of Tomb Kings, on Sunday probably. The most important changes will be that the Tomb Kings will gain E1, so will often get E2, and will cost probably 500. The Asp Archers' poison will become MR (the arrows turn into phantasmal asps), and Immortals may go up to 3 death gems. Thought you might like to know for pretender design.

Edit: Oh yeah, also the national holy spells will stick much better so they're more worth casting (they're meant to be crucial), and the nation will have better initial gem income, with more earth and fire gems. Sacreds will be slightly more expensive. They're meant to be important, but it'd be good if it also made sense to recruit the non-sacred troops.

Hadrian_II March 6th, 2009 10:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by llamabeast (Post 678430)
CBM 1.41 is the latest version actually. chrispedersen made some of his own versions, and confusingly gave them higher version numbers. 1.41 has a severe bug with LA Agarthan blindlords, but I think it's fine for MA. I don't know exactly what chris changed in 1.41b and the others.

So we will use CBM 1.41 without any changes then.

Incabulos March 6th, 2009 10:18 AM

I would like to try Ashdod please. Maybe I stand a chance with them :)