.com.unity Forums

.com.unity Forums (http://forum.shrapnelgames.com/index.php)
-   Space Empires: IV & V (http://forum.shrapnelgames.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Ye New Galactic Bar & Grill & Phong's Head Cantina - After Hours (http://forum.shrapnelgames.com/showthread.php?t=6576)

Ragnarok March 24th, 2003 11:59 PM

Re: Ye New Galactic Bar & Grill & Phong\'s Head Cantina - After Hours

*Rags walks over to Power Man and says: "Power Man, do you realize you have a hefty tab to p..." just then, as the single FBW that is left from the aftermath of the blown to bits Cantina, takes the order to Taz to fix up his head of lettuce order. Taz notices that Power Man has a heck of a tab to pay and he refuses to fix his order up until he pays it. Taz then whispers something to Rags and Rags smiles. Rags proceeds to make his way over to Power Man again and he says: "Come with me." Power Man then responds, "Not until I get my food!" Rags simply waves his hand and a group of Battle Gophers come marching into the Tent area of TTC (The Tent Cantina) and they grab Power man and proceed to carry him off. Power Man is kicking and screaming for the Giant Battle Gophers to drop him but they won't do it. The Battle Gophers finally drop him in a seat and tie him up. They then proceed to beat the living day lights out of Power Man until he is willing to pay his outstanding tab that he now has.*

QuarianRex March 25th, 2003 12:03 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Power Man:
set up by what looks like a lettice salad bar.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yes, this salad bar is a fitting end to Lettucehead. I wonder if it's still considered vegetarian if the salad begged for its life before I put it in the crisper?

Bah! No matter.

What? I can get clones here? Oops. (QuarianRex looks at the salad bar with a smidge of guilt)

50,000 minerals (plus shipping) per clone, eh Deadstar? Tis a mite bit steep it would seem. It's a good thing that my Technocratic Enclave (TM) has already moved on to the population phase of its Sphereworld construction/relocation plan. The rising economy should be able to handle the strain of a sizable purchase.

I would like 5 Anna Kournikovas. All fully combat trained of course (I likes them sturdy). Then 100 Alexander the Great/Sun Tzu hybrids. I can always use some extra strategic advisors. Lastly, what do you have in the hulking shocktrooper department? I'm looking for something capable of tearing a tank in twain with its bare hands and capable of withstanding hellish punishment (I'm talking being able to take the sonic barage of Celine Dion without crumpling, tall order, I know). Also, if they had true hermaphroditic reproductive capabilities, a gestation period of three weeks, and could reach combat-ready maturity in six months, well, that would be great. I could use about 10,000 of those.

How soon could I expect them?

And could you put a... ahem... rush delivery on the Annas?

*QR examines the tent, sees the furry bartender drooling on/polishing glasses, a conspicuous pentagram burned into the parking lot, a strangely amonia-smelling yellow fountain the size of a desktop, and various surly patrons, some in various states of human combustion.

I like the ambiance here.

Perhaps I'll get a beer while I wait.

Raging Deadstar March 25th, 2003 12:20 AM

*Raging Deadstar whom has been sitting back clutching his hand and cursing quietly, that hadn't gone to plan. He drinks the rest of his drink (non alchoholic of course!) and begins to feel sorry for the new guy who ragnarok was about to beat up. So RD gets up and watches as power man is taken to ragnaroks ship. RD pulls out his laptop which he had just posted his latest game turn and sends an e-mail to ragnaroks master computer...*

-=-= In Ragnaroks Ship=-=-
*A loud beep can be heard and brings the almost unconcious power man back awake. Ragnarok looks at the pc and opens the e-mail, it was from Raging Deadstar with a voice message. He plays the file and the word Onions can be heard throughout the ship. A giant black hole appears like out of various cartoons appears and a large pile of onions fill the bridge of ragnaroks ship, burying anyone alive..*

Now for Business.
*RD runs off to his ship and returns 10 minutes later with the fully formed Anna Kournikova clones wander in, in very revealing sexy black dresses*

5 Anna Kournikova clones with added endurance and combat abilities. 250000 + 1000 Shipping. I'll give you a sample Alexander/Sun Tzu Clones for now. + The Big End Crippling Payout of 50% which is 125000 for all of those clones.
+ I get access to your tab
So the toal cost is 376000 Minerals please
As for stormtrooper/army/bodyguards talk to primitive over there, he may not be house trained and might try and mug you but i could clone him for you. Or you could try the speciality Rabid Vanessa Feltz??? She would certainly suit your needs for being able to rip a tank in two http://forum.shrapnelgames.com/images/icons/icon10.gif

[ March 24, 2003, 22:25: Message edited by: Raging Deadstar ]

Power Man March 25th, 2003 12:24 AM

All right if that's the way things work around here.
Power Man tells Taz while I am not into the tying up and beating seens, I'll let Spork know. Those Battle gophers remind me of the story Spork told when he got back from his Last trip to the planet "underground".
I am not sure how my bill got so large, but I do know my tabs. Here is a Very Rare item that I am sure covers my bill.
Power Man hands Taz a small black retangular artifact. Insribed on it in white is the word TAB. Under that are two arrows.
Taz is amazed at the fine workmanship and value of the artifact. He shouts, "Your TAB is written off"

The FBW finally returns with the lettuce order. Power Man takes the order and leaves.
I'll eat this outside. The are in here is getting stale.

Power Man March 25th, 2003 12:31 AM

All right if that's the way things work around here.
Power Man tells Taz while I am not into the tying up and beating seens, I'll let Spork know. Those Battle gophers remind me of the story Spork told when he got back from his Last trip to the planet "underground".
I am not sure how my bill got so large, but I do know my tabs. Here is a Very Rare item that I am sure covers my bill.
Power Man hands Taz a small black retangular artifact. Insribed on it in white is the word TAB. Under that are two arrows.
Taz is amazed at the fine workmanship and value of the artifact. He shouts, "Your TAB is written off"

The FBW finally returns with the lettuce order. Power Man takes the order and leaves.
I'll eat this outside. The are in here is getting stale.

Power Man March 25th, 2003 12:33 AM

OOPS sorry about the double post. I am not sure haw that happened. It is hard to use my computer because I seem to be missing my TAB key.

David E. Gervais March 25th, 2003 01:01 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by primitive:
At the near side, someone has built a miniature cantina. It is very nice with waterfalls and all, but no larger than a computer desktop.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">We Ghosts don't need much room at all! What's mini to you is just right for us! http://forum.shrapnelgames.com/images/icons/icon12.gif

P.S. Ghosts can't smell or taste, so we don't really care what kind of liquid flows down the waterfall, and yellow is just as good a color as any I suppose.

Boo! http://forum.shrapnelgames.com/image...s/rolleyes.gif

[ March 24, 2003, 23:05: Message edited by: David E. Gervais ]

QuarianRex March 25th, 2003 06:18 AM

QuarianRex looks at the fearsome bill of 376000, then at the Kournikova clones, his decision made for him. He efficiently barks a few orders into his handy-dandy trans-spatial wrist-com and waits.

Within minutes the sky bursts into a coruscation of light as a Warp Point opens in this sector. As quickly as the sky lightened, so to does it now darken as a ship of truly mind boggling proportions eclipses both the sun and the newly created warp point. As the floating behemoth descends just outside the crater its underside splits open to release a deluge of minerals that just barely misses some poor beat-up looking lad who was trying to eat some lettuce.

Long moments pass as the thunderous assault continues, seemingly without end. When finally the cacaophony comes to an end the ship seals its hold and raises back into the sky, its exit marked by the closing of the wormhole. As light returns to the shattered landscape surrounding this meager tent a glorious mound of minerals, just slightly smaller than everest, can now be seen to dominate the landscape.

"Ooh, it's so big!", the Annas coo in unison.

QuarianRex, brought back from picturing what the Annas would look like in catholic schoolgirl uniforms, replies, "What? That? It's not much. It's a bit of an inconvenience really. If only these primitives would get past using the barter system..."

"Ahem", interjects AlexTzu, "Milord I believe that locals currently operate primarily under a system of credit."

"Hmm..? What was that? I was distracted by the Annas. (quit touching me there, well, actually don't stop, but not in public you naughty minxes) Credit you say? Well I'll have to remember that for next time. My current debt is now paid in full. Well now, where is this primitive fellow? I wonder if he will mind being cloned into a hermaphrodite?"

Power Man March 25th, 2003 08:50 PM

Power Man unplugs his ears and looks around. What a racket! I have not heard anything so bad since Spork cranked up the volume while playing his latest Heavy Metal Rock Group CD.

Brushing all the metal dust off his jacket he realizes his meal is too wilted to eat. He scoops a small hole in the moutain of metal and buries what's left of the greens.

Seeing the large blue man and the set of Good Looking Quints he thinks, "Hey maybe I should get one of those to be my new yoman!"

Raging Deadstar March 25th, 2003 11:09 PM

*A sly smirk spreads across the young ship captains face as he orders full speed towards the cantina. The fireball ignites as the heat shield coated armour kicks in and the stream of fire hurtles through the stratosphere. Eventually the giant stream of flame cools down and begins to enter the planets orbit. As it enters the oxygen atmosphere a defeaning rumbling can be heard as the bass line to slayer's reign in blood album plays over the ships massive loud speakers. Arguably the pinnacle of ther finest metal music created. Screeching and guitar mastery alike clash as the guitar solo kicks in and the many beverages in the cantina begin to shake. The dreadnought turns down the volume to make sure the tent isn't blown away and parks on the edge of the crater. A young man jumps down from his ship and heads towards the cantina, clothed entirely in black in bondage jeans and mesh tops with a long black leather trenchcoat blowing in the wind! His hair lethal resembling a mace with it's twisted spikes. He walks throw the tent entrance and his flanked by two of his best trained bodyguards, Talena Atfield (ex-Kittie Bassist) and Otep Shamaya (Otep Vocalist) and they look around in their matching leather combat suits, carrying their lethal staffs strewn with blades. Much of this overhyped security was nessercary for someone now feared as leader of belgium!!! He sits down and the FBW seductively walks over to his table to order his drink. He buys himself an apple juice (staying true to his non-alcholism) and orders his bodyguards a drink as a perk, bewing the evil overlord of belgium's bodyguards had certain privellages*

Power Man, You may want to expirience some the finer culinary traits of this tempoary cantina, theres a stall outside now selling deep fried tribble wings, i havn't tasted thyem as taz objects to this meal but i hear they make a nice snack.

Quarian Rex, it was nice doing business with you, my transports or shuttling those minerals back to the deadstar continuum, hope you enjoy those anna kournikova clones

Also Power Man, if that dispicable ragnarok pulls any sort of cartoon violence upon you i suggest you call him raggamuffin and wreak horrible revenge, if not i'll sort him out for you (As ol' Raggamuffin's nemesis i must stand up for all those who are smited against by the young fiend http://forum.shrapnelgames.com/images/icons/icon10.gif )