.com.unity Forums

.com.unity Forums (http://forum.shrapnelgames.com/index.php)
-   Space Empires: IV & V (http://forum.shrapnelgames.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Ye New Galactic Bar & Grill & Phong's Head Cantina - After Hours (http://forum.shrapnelgames.com/showthread.php?t=6576)

Growltigga July 8th, 2002 12:31 PM

Ye New Galactic Bar & Grill & Phong\'s Head Cantina - After Hours

It is written in the Book of Cyril

"And lo, verily it is foretold that a new cantina will arise from the ashes liketh unto spring flowers after rain, that said cantina will be a place of peace and tranquility, of grand cuisine, pleasant company and decent ale, and any peasant drinking crappy American beer will have done to them what God did'eth unto the sodomites, and if they then mess with the fluffy bunny waitresses (who have been practicing their samba'ing on copacabana beach and getting tans) they will have done to them what the sodomites did to one another..."

From the Book of Gertrude

"And verily, utilising the financial and industrial might of Tigg-A PLC (traded on 4 separate bourse and darling of them all), a new Bar& Grill has arisen, phoenix-like, from the ashes of its predecessor, as good as it ever was and now inflammable and indestructible to boot"

And from the Book of Wandering About Inanely

"and in the month of Jeroboam, a weary traveller was wandering in the deserts south of Sarmatia to attend the consensus in the promised land..and came across an oasis of light in the desert.. the traveller was amazed at the quality of the food and beverage at 'Ye New Galactic Bar & Grill" and even more amazed that it was run by a large Tiger and a short sighted Gryphon.. and as for the resident all-girl Samba band.. "Yowser" thought the traveller..."

And from the CAMRA Beer Guide

"The landlords and cellar masters of Ye New Galactic Bar & Grill take pride in the qulaity of the ales they serve to their discerning patrons. No pissy American beer is allowed within 100 yards of the place and any shandy drinking lager-wusses are unceremoniously evicted before they can contaminate the locals. The beer is good, is extremely strong and for the opening month only, is completely free as apparently some bloke called Saxon is picking up the tab"

And from the Michelin Restaurant Guide.

"Ye New Galactic Bar & Grill is a true masterpiece of combining modern culinary practices and styles with a fusion of real world blends... before the, ahem, mishap, the Old Bar & Grill was famous for pizzas and chilli, these days, you are more likely to sit down to a dozen Pacific Oysters served Charentaise, followed by Pickled Eggs a la Morroccan rif and a side order of pork crackling in thai sauce.. and the poission a la greque served with pomme frites (calientes of course) with pureed petit pois is just fantastic - and as for the samba band!!!"

And from Entertainment Tonight

"If you are young, hip, cool or just looking for a good time, Ye New Galactic Bar & Grill is fantastic, it is the place to be and is as happening as anywhere in the galaxy..although judging by the floorshow, it should be possibly
be renamed Ye New Galactic Bare & Girls if you get my drift.. seriously, no place on the planet knows how to party on like this place... and dont be put off by the fact that a bird and a large Tiger appear to run the show.. these guys really now how to have a good time"

LADIES & GENTLEMEN, THE BAR IS OPEN, THE DRINKS ARE ON SAXON, THE FOOD IS ON THE SAMBA BAND.

ENJOY

Growltigga July 8th, 2002 02:56 PM

Re: Ye New Galactic Bar & Grill & Phong\'s Head Cantina - After Hours

Quote:

Originally posted by The High Gryphin:
Spiffily clad in the new image of the New Ye Old Bar and Grill, (thanks to the personal designers employed by Tigg-A PLC), Scanning the new environs, Going over the new menu in my head, Thanking the wisdom of the Tigga for saving us from wussiy Ammerican beer. Checking the ballence on Saxons tab, Checking the Fluffy Bunnies new out fits, (I didn’t know it was possible to make them smaller), A moment of silence for the old place…..

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">and not looking in any way shape or form like a moustachioed Version of that Ferengi bar owner in Deep Space 9 http://forum.shrapnelgames.com/images/icons/icon10.gif

[ July 08, 2002, 13:57: Message edited by: Growltigga ]

mac5732 July 8th, 2002 03:14 PM

Dressed for the occasion, Mac strolls into the new cantina, aaahhhhh, refreshing place, he picks out a new table near the back wall, reclines in the new reclining table chairs and orders a cappachino. One of the Fluffy Bunnies, walks over and gives him a new menu, of course, mac, being of scientific mentality, does indeed notice the new fluffy bunnies outfits, most gratifying to see not everything has changed from the old place, in fact they appear even better then before he thinks to himself as he oogles the new outfits....

As he's reading the new menu, he observes not ONE BUT TWO Liz Hurly look-a-likes working within the establishment.... Oh my, Oh My, he says to himself as he downs more glycering pills, this is outstanding. Double the pleasure
http://forum.shrapnelgames.com/images/icons/icon12.gif

Mac reads the menu and sees that new cuesine section which includes the old Favorites of pizza, calzones and chili, but now includes Tesco
's and Puke's infamous Sauces, Steak, Various Sushi dishes, burgers & fries, Chips, and a number of new international dishes as well, In addition, he observes that international ales, beer etc have been added to the good old American brewskis and a new wine list... aaahhh, this is better then home.

He also notices a Tazmainian Devel working as a bartender behind the bar swirling & mixing drinks....

After placing his order for some bacon & eggs, orange juice and toast, Mac observes the new Cream Pie automatic dispenser, the automatic robo dog poo scouper, the new improved, exceeding large rose bushes outside the windows, the larger circle bar, the Auto Kat Scratcher in the far cornor, the Gryphin Toe Nail clipper Salon off the side aisle, the raised band platform and dancing area and next to the dance floor a brand new old fashion JUKEBOX with all kinds of tunes, oldies, rock, classic, blues, opera, and more along with a PopCorn Machine. oh my goodness this place is going to rooocccckkkk.

He also notices a very large sign above the entrance.... PLS CHECK IN ALL MECHANICAL/ORGANIC/OR OTHER TYPE WEAPONS AT THE WEAPONS CHECK IN COUNTER PRIOR TO ENTERING.... lot good that sign will do, he chuckles to himself. Mac's food arrives delivered by no less then both Liz Hurly look a likes, he engrosses himself amongst the cuesine and very outragesous sights.... (he also advises the bunnies to put the bill on the Saxon's tab) http://forum.shrapnelgames.com/images/icons/icon7.gif

Just some ideas Mac

[ July 08, 2002, 14:28: Message edited by: mac5732 ]

Gryphin July 8th, 2002 03:30 PM

I forgot to mention,
I leave the simbiotic life form at the door. No stetsons, and no line dancing music.

Trajan July 8th, 2002 03:31 PM

Realizing that he has to spend yet another day at his misrable job at a rapidly failing dotcom, Trajan runs into the bar; notices that it is cocktail hour somewhere; sits down on a comfortable new barstool; orders a bottle of the peatiest single malt Scotch available; toasts the earlier guests, the bartender and scantily clad wait staff then begins to drink himself blind.

Cheers! http://forum.shrapnelgames.com/images/icons/icon10.gif

Growltigga July 8th, 2002 04:20 PM

a large bottle of whisky is placed in front of Trajan with the compliments of the house.. a Liz Hurley-esque FBW is ordered to sit in Mac's lap and wriggle a bit and a large glass of Chablis (no one drinks Chardonnay any more!!) is handed to Gryphin....

the lights in the Cantina fade out, the curtains on the stage (cunningly installed in the side of the Cantina) open, the orchestra launches into the first few bars, a horde of sequined high kicking chorus girls run onto the stage from the wings and a giant staircase is lowered from ceiling.... with a flourish and a grin, and accompanied by two of the loveliest FBW to grace the planet, Growltigga, immaculate in his tailored dinner jacket, tails and tophat, twirling a cane and just looking the rat's nadgers, descends the stair, the crowd go wild and the first chorus of "I'm just a gigolo, and everywhere I go...." sounds over the Cantina...

happy days

Gandalph July 8th, 2002 05:29 PM

News of the new cantina reaches Gandalph's ears. "Perhaps it's time to check out this social club of sorts", he thinks to himself. He casts a transport spell and finds himself sitting at a table in a dimly lit casual dining hall with music playing in the back. A fluffy bunny comes to his table to see what he wants. He orders a slice of pizza and an amber ale and thinks to himself, "This could be a nice place to let go once in a while."

Gryphin July 9th, 2002 01:52 AM

Spiffily clad in the new image of the New Ye Old Bar and Grill, (thanks to the personal designers employed by Tigg-A PLC), Scanning the new environs, Going over the new menu in my head, Thanking the wisdom of the Tigga for saving us from wussiy Ammerican beer. Checking the ballence on Saxons tab, Checking the Fluffy Bunnies new out fits, (I didn’t know it was possible to make them smaller), A moment of silence for the old place…..

Life is Good,

Puke July 9th, 2002 03:04 AM

Puke stumbles in from the VIP room and pulls up a bar stool.

"Saxon has a open tab? Spatten, then. The Optimator."

"What do you mean the old place burnt down, I've been in the VIP room with a FBW the whole time. Nope, I hadn't seen one in fetish-ware before either."

"Hmm, this place does look a bit remodled. Nice menu too, send over some of the habinjero stuffed olives."

"Yeah, thats my dreadnaught in the parking lot. Inertialess. Sweet little number, neh?"

Fyron July 9th, 2002 04:22 AM

Fyron, not caring too much for "formal" clothing, just walked in with his normal clothes on. He sat next to Puke and said, "Hmm... those habinjero stuffed olives look good." He called over a FBW and ordered some.

Spoo July 9th, 2002 08:12 AM

Spoo pokes his head in the door. "Hey, I don't know who's dreadnaught that it is out there, but it's being towed."

Spoo then notices the extra-sparkly dancers on stage and wanders towards a table hypnotized.

Growltigga July 9th, 2002 11:00 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Puke:
"What do you mean the old place burnt down, I've been in the VIP room with a FBW the whole time. Nope, I hadn't seen one in fetish-ware before either."

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Hmmm.. Growltigga, dressed in his best dinner jacket and clutching his 30,000 volt tazer enema, sidles up to Puke and firmly but politely, reminds him that as is written in the Book of Cyril, anyone 'interfering' with a fluffy bunny waitress shall have done to them what the sodomites did to one another. Puke takes one look at the chaps behind the Growltigga who are holding a 6 foot wooden pole, a rasping file to get some wicked splinters, a tub of swarmfega and 2 sets of handcuffs and takes the very pointed hint.....

Fluffy bunny waitresses do not do fetish-ware on request

PS who'se is that dreadnought parked in the car park with that twin exhausts, flame motif down the side, fluffy dice hanging from the mirror, a strip across the windscreen saying "Puke" and "Anyone female" and a nodding dog in the back window?

Growltigga July 9th, 2002 11:06 AM

Growltigga waves his hands in front of Spoo's vacant staring eyes and on getting no reaction, gives him a bottle of the locally brewed kinkapoo joy juice and leaves him to it.

Fyron get a double portion of the olives.

Can someone tell me what habanjeros are? they sound like some form of chili... I prefer olives stuffed with almonds

Puke July 9th, 2002 11:12 AM

Taking another swig of his Spatten, Puke produces a crank-operated telephone and has the operator patch him into Fleet Command.

"Send a dropship of colonial chunklings over to the local wrecker lot to pickup Nausea-One. The dirty Texrak I paid to feed the meter must have skipped out."

Hey there Fyron, cheers. Heres to the first round.

Growltigga July 9th, 2002 11:37 AM

Growltigga saunters up to a wobbly Puke and takes the "Spatten" off him.. whatever on earth it might be, it is obviously far too strong for El Projectile Vomito as he is having delusions about being some form of military leader as well as being invulnerable to nuclear missile strikes and the effect of a FBW in bondage gear

Growltigga informs Taz not to serve "Spatten" to anyone else in the Cantina and in particular, to limit Puke to cherryade until he has regained sanity.

Puke July 9th, 2002 12:24 PM

Puke wabbles around on his bar stool to face the pompous cat, points a defiant finger at him, and suddenly realizes (upon consulting the label) that there were too many 'Ts' in his spaten. must have had one too many.

right, back to the olives then.

Trajan July 9th, 2002 02:51 PM

Trajan scribbles a message on the back of a napkin and sends it via FBW to Tigga.

It reads:

Spaten is German Beer. Go to spatenusa.com and enjoy. http://forum.shrapnelgames.com/images/icons/icon7.gif

Cheers!
Trajan

Growltigga July 9th, 2002 03:41 PM

Cheers Trajan, Growltigga motions to Taz to reissue Spaten to all and sundry who wish to quaff said brew.

The cantina has absolutely no prohibition on service decent German beer (says Growltigga downing a couple of litres of DAB) so by way of apology, Growltigga orders bath of Spaten to be prepared and Puko to be lowered into it.

Bon appetite mes enfants

mac5732 July 9th, 2002 04:10 PM

Mac strolls into the parking lot after walking around a space shuttle which had just landed next to a Dreadnaught parked in the outback space parking lot area. He was shaking his head, a FBW asked his what the problem was, He told her those entities outside parked their shuttle right in the main aisle, they kept mumbling something about a cerated space jockey pilot, let alone the older couple yelling and complaining about the demise of their brand new, showroom, Deloreon that was apparantly parked underneathe the Dreadnaught... Oh well, he eyes the members in the cantina sees the Taz behind the bar humming or growling to himself mixing drinks, sees Puke enjoying some new type of brewski, what the heck, Taz bring me one of those sapaten thingyies that Puke is indulging himself in, he yells, as he locates himself upon one of the new plush cushioned, well padded bar seats.... hmmm the Taz sure appears to be enjoying his new job, just look at him taste the contents of each bottle he opens, just to make sure it was the real stuff and not some counterfit make up, what a devil, always looking out for the members well being, most gratifying... Oh Taz, how about a glass........

just some ideas mac

Taz-in-Space July 9th, 2002 05:29 PM

{...Taz, totally enjoying the moment(and the liquid benefits of working behind the bar), serves Mac's order promptly in a tall FROSTED MUG.}
It's good Taz's can move like a whirlwind as the orders come fast and furious.
Taz also approves of the new costumes on the fluffy bunny waitresses. Wonder if they might like to get to know a Tasmanian lad better?! On off hours of course! http://forum.shrapnelgames.com/images/icons/icon12.gif Only a day or so old and the new place is already
2 pages full!! http://forum.shrapnelgames.com/images/icons/shock.gif
Welcome one and all - first months drinks are on Saxon, management's orders!

Saxon July 9th, 2002 06:58 PM

Hey guys,

I am off to Ghana for two weeks. I will take the CD with me and see if I can set things up, but please be patient. Oh, I am paying for the drinks in Ghanaian cedies, so I have a suspicion that the management is going to tell anyone using my tab that they are getting nowhere.

Growltigga July 9th, 2002 07:01 PM

Saxon, you can pay your tab in Ghanaian cedies, West African francs, Vietnamese dong, Thai Baht, Venezualan pobble beads or dingo's kidneys if you want to, the choice is yours but keep in mind the management reserve the right to take any shortfall in currency from your own person - think of Shylock, think Merchant of Venice

One of the FBW has already offered $100 for your happy sacks - she thinks they have some novelty value and will make her friends laugh

mac5732 July 9th, 2002 07:39 PM

Hey Saxon, have fun, enjoy yourself, Hey, are there any Gnus in Ghana??? Take care, be sure your battery is charged....

ps. don't worry about your tab, I'm sure the good members of the Cantina will take good care of it, http://forum.shrapnelgames.com/images/icons/icon7.gif

just some ideas mac

TerranC July 9th, 2002 07:58 PM

*As TerranC comes to a pub to relax after a day of another packing, he sees a dreadnought being towed in vain. Shaking his head, he comes into the pub to find all sorts of shady characters that have taken on all types of personas and aliases. Shaking his head once again, TerranC calls upon to one of the waitresses and asks for some Molson Canadians, a Cheese with extra sauce pizza, and some celtic music if it happens to be available. As the Waitress takes down the order, a wierd fella in WW2 getup dashes in and pays the fee and says:

I'm sure the good members of the Cantina will take good care of it

TerranC once again shakes his head and sits down and enjoys his meal, and think that he is going to like it here...

Until an oversized cat smacks TerranC's head, causing him to become unconscious.*

mac5732 July 9th, 2002 08:28 PM

Good Ole Mac tip toes into the cantina, looks around, sees TerranC waves, goes over to his new table, orders several brewskis and a calzone from one of FBW, sits back and opens up his laptop.... As he cruises the net looking for scientific research theories on the furtherance of ones taste buds in the realms of various international sauces for Chilli, he comes upon a strange spam add... hmmm Have Gun Will Travel, boy is that a weird one, Mac contemplates to himself as he sips his Suds... We are still missing one of our members, what the hell and sends an e-mail, after which he empties his mug, Yells to the Taz, "Filler Up, You old Devil", and proceeds to surf the Liz Hurly Look a Like Web Sites while he relishes the taste of some of the new international brewskis, sliding smoothly down his gullet.... aaahhhh

a refreshed Mac

Gryphin July 10th, 2002 01:21 AM

Stops by for a few minutes in the new place. Looks around to make sure the patrons are enjoying the band, the service and the brew. Makes very certain they treat the Waitresses nicely and tip Hughly! &lt; Looking directly at mac &gt;

By the way, Tips do not go on Saxons tab. Those are cash on the table.

Gryphin July 10th, 2002 01:24 AM

Noticing that mac did not look up from his "lap top?" I stroll over to see what could be more important that Cantinna Policy.
Hmm, What is this add you are looking at?
"Have Gun, Will Travel"? Wonder why mac would be interested in that.

Growltigga July 10th, 2002 01:51 AM

Growltigga points out to El Vomito that said Growltigga is in charge of security in the Cantina and therefore drunken Californian beer-wendy's are of valid concern to him..

Can someone tell me what on earth Spaten is? it sounds horribly organic to me

PaladinOfEarth July 10th, 2002 02:02 AM

Outside a figure dressed in black with a pair of Colt 44's sitting in holsters at his hip, steps down from a small mean looking ship. It looks remotely like a Pegasis.

The holsters are eblazoned with a white night from a Staunton chess set.

Dropping the Reins over the railing he strides toward the door.

There is somthing panther like about him.

[ July 10, 2002, 01:09: Message edited by: PaladinOfEarth ]

PaladinOfEarth July 10th, 2002 02:36 AM

Checking his guns at the door, he walks easily to a table in the shadows of the back.

Gryphin July 10th, 2002 02:59 AM

Steps in, notices the stranger, Nods and heads over to the bar. Wonders where the bar keep is, Gets my own Stout

Puke July 10th, 2002 05:18 AM

in the absence of the bartender, puke reaches across the bar and helps himself to a bottle of Macallan, carefully measuring out a glass and leaving a wad of bills on the bar.

producing a laptop, puke makes a wireless connection to the net and logs on to the Shrapnel forum, opens up the Cantina thread, and Posts. Reality flickers momentarily, and a well endowed FBW appears with a tray of snacks.

suddenly confronted with the terrifying reality that bunnies are actually endowed with a larger numerical quantity of mammaries than most cartoons would suggest, puke snaggs the tray of snacks, edits his post, and the FBW vanishes as suddenly as she came.

[ July 10, 2002, 04:20: Message edited by: Puke ]

Taz-in-Space July 10th, 2002 05:23 AM

{Taz, returning from a quick trip to the storeroom, notices a Gryphin leaving the bar with his own beer. Taz knows that HE didn't serve this...so he writes down a note to GT about it}

Taz then scans the room for anything else out of place and notices a strange armed man in the shadows. No fool, this old devil will give this situation some time to unfold. {Where is that big Kat when you need him?} http://forum.shrapnelgames.com/images/icons/icon9.gif

Taz then fills up Mac's mug again and wonders what is so interesting on that laptop? http://forum.shrapnelgames.com/image...s/confused.gif

Nods to a FBW who's flashing hundred dollar bills for some reason... and resumes his position behind the bar.

Finds the bills left by Puke; rings up the sale and notes that at least some patrons pay cash! http://forum.shrapnelgames.com/images/icons/icon7.gif

[ July 10, 2002, 04:27: Message edited by: Taz-in-Space ]

Gryphin July 10th, 2002 05:38 AM

Notes that Taz can't read,
"Checking his guns at the door, "

Um, Mr Growltigga is fully aware of my consumption. Tattle Tail.

Taz-in-Space July 10th, 2002 05:46 AM

Taz notes that Stout on Saxon's tab and reminds the High Gryphin that the shadows ARE fairly thick over there where the stranger is. http://forum.shrapnelgames.com/images/icons/blush.gif
Taz then pulls a pair of ultraviolet goggles from under the bar and sees the man more clearly.
{what's that on the holsters? White nights? What does a moonlight night have to do with a chess set?} http://forum.shrapnelgames.com/image...s/rolleyes.gif

Growltigga July 10th, 2002 09:55 AM

Growltigga surveys the cantina and wonders who on earth the dark stranger in the shadows, packing the guns and with the white knights embalzoned on his buttocks is... maybe it is the evening cabaret arrived early but GT is sure that that was meant to be some buxsom lass who dances with a snake (no a real one, not Gryphin).

GT saunters over to the bar and requests a pint (imperial of course) of Spitfire Premium Kentish Ale from Taz - gives Taz rise, picks up TerranC from the floor and suggests gently to him that he wishes to drink crappy American beer, then it is reccomended that he vacate the Cantina and high-tail it (is that the right US phrase?) to the Redneck bar that has opened right over where Tigg-A PLC buried that huge tank of dogpoo El Scoffo was busy eating.. their chilli and coleslaw I have been told is to be reccomended (if you are a dog)

Growltigga also notices that Mac appears to have lost himself in his laptop and that the stranger and him look curiously familiar....

Growltigga waits for something to happen

nippy the magical duck July 10th, 2002 10:05 AM

Nippy the Magical Duck goes up to the bar and asks the hairy drooling Australian thing serving behind the counter whether he has any bread....

Growltigga July 10th, 2002 10:52 AM

Growltigga announces to the Cantina at large that
legal action for slander is being levied against that redneck peasant at the dogpoo bar down the road

He has dared to suggest that Shepherd Neame's Spitfire premiun Kentish ale is brewed anywhere OTHER than in Faversham and Canterbury in Kent, England.

Being England's oldest brewery (from 1698), Growltigga will respectfully point out that people from England would get a slap for suggesting this, which gives you an idea what will happen to an ignorant yokel from America

Trajan July 10th, 2002 03:34 PM

http://forum.shrapnelgames.com/images/icons/shock.gif Trajan runs into the Cantina spouting off about how his wife made him go see the broadway show, The Full Monty. And...it was...in fact...THE FULL MONTY! http://forum.shrapnelgames.com/images/icons/shock.gif

Trajan grabs a comfy corner stool at the bar, and begins to wallow in misery after having seen big white pasty man butts in red g-strings.

While pleading with Taz to give him a double of Johnnie Walker Blue, Trajan takes a moment to regail the assembled patrons about the harrowing experience his wife made him go through.

--- The show is one of the funniest stage shows I have ever seen, and I HIGHLY recommend it. HOWEVER....you must be prepared to either close your eyes at the appropriate moments or except the fact that you are going to see things you would much rather not see...ever! "This aint no gym locker room!" It is the Full Monty. http://forum.shrapnelgames.com/images/icons/icon10.gif

The audience was split approximately 70-30 women to men. Sitting as a sexual minority at a broadway show is nothing new. This is the status quo at most broadway shows...in my humble opinion. However, on some occasions the balance is REALLY in the fairer sex's favor.

I must learn to NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER allow myself to go see a show were there is the remotest possiblity of men dancing in red G-Strings again!

There are moments when the audience, female and male, are in tears because they are laughing so damned hard. I guess it is just too easy to make a fat man look and sound funny when he is practicing to be a stripper. There is not a lot of great dancing, but the singing is terriffic! Some of the gents in this show can really belt out a tune, and I would not be suprised to see them in many other Broadway shows.

If you are in Washington DC right about now, I recommend that you take your wife to this show (if there are tickets still available). Just drink a LOT of booze prior to going (let the wife drive) then go and enjoy the show. Remember though...close your eyes http://forum.shrapnelgames.com/images/icons/icon6.gif at the right moment or else http://forum.shrapnelgames.com/images/icons/shock.gif .

---Having finished his tirade, Trajan sits back on the stool, eats some pretzels and waits for his drink.

mac5732 July 10th, 2002 04:14 PM

Fat men in red g-strings, You gotta be kidding,... my oh my, as Mac empties his bottle of glycerin tablets just thinking about it...., Fluffy Bunnies ok, but men in g-strings.. thats too much..... he mumbles to himself as he looks up from his laptop and orders a good strong orange juice along with his breakfast usual... then looks over at the tall dark stranger in outlandish western/space garb.. hmmm, no, no resemblence to me or anyone that I know...he mentaly remarks.... most peculiar... Hey Taz, thanks for the fill up, put it on Saxon's Tab as usual, Taz shakes his head, "no can do Mac, his tabs full and in receivership and collection",, hmmmm, mac looks around to see who isn't currently in the cantina..., put it on Fryon's tab then, Taz grins, shakes his countenence ok, scribbles it down and goes about his bar tending duties and filling out the help wanted questioneer for a female Taz Devil Fluffy Bunnie addition for the cantina.....yummmmmmmm he belchs out to himself with a very large carnivorous smile...... http://forum.shrapnelgames.com/images/icons/icon10.gif

just some ideas mac

just some ideas mac

tesco samoa July 10th, 2002 04:47 PM

Tesco wonders in.... still on vacation... but i will leave a clone here for a few days to drink german 500ml cans of beer like i was doing at the trailer. Thanks Rollo. My head hurt one morning.

Growltigga July 10th, 2002 07:15 PM

In a proud and patriotic display of national zeal for the world's finest ales, Growltigga would like to point you toward both his favourite ale related web-site (www.shepherdneame.co.uk) and a picture of his favourite pub in the village he grew up in (http://www.shepherdneame.co.uk/pubs/...dharrow_bridge)

here is their advertising campaign from 1999 which is damn funny (http://www.shepherdneame.co.uk/humou...999/index.html)

Happiness is... decent beer that HAS NOT BEEN CARBONATED

[ July 10, 2002, 18:20: Message edited by: Growltigga ]

Cylapse July 10th, 2002 07:24 PM

*laughs at the English/American comments* Ahhh, fooken Limeys. Always trying to water us down... So come on down, "Rank-Padding" at its best, alive and thriven in the Cantina! *winks* Where dental hygiene is completely optional!

mac5732 July 10th, 2002 07:41 PM

strange pub GT, it shows "dogs welcome" on bottom of disclaimer, strange place for a Kat to stop and have a brew or two http://forum.shrapnelgames.com/images/icons/icon10.gif

confused mac http://forum.shrapnelgames.com/image...s/confused.gif

Spoo July 10th, 2002 08:55 PM

Spoo finishes his drink as the hypnotic trance passes. He looks around as if there was something he was trying to remember, but quickly forgets the concern when he sees the SEV arcade game calling him from the corner. As he nears the game he feels himslef stepping in to a temporal pocket; ah, the future. Spoo starts crying tears of joy as he selects his empire.

tesco samoa July 11th, 2002 02:26 AM

mac check your email

tesco samoa July 11th, 2002 02:30 AM

i found a nice picture of tigga on the net

http://www.pixyland.org/peterpan/photo_closeups_pp2.htm

Captain Kwok July 11th, 2002 02:35 AM

He's so graceful - just like a cat prancing around looking to be stroked...

PaladinOfEarth July 11th, 2002 03:04 AM

:: Eyes tesco, Wonders what his life expectancey is ::

Gryphin July 11th, 2002 04:18 AM

&lt; Looks at the picture proffered by tesco &gt;
In the first place:
tesco watcha doing at such a site?
In the second place:
tesco, have you had your eyes, (or your head examined recently?