.com.unity Forums

.com.unity Forums (http://forum.shrapnelgames.com/index.php)
-   Multiplayer and AARs (http://forum.shrapnelgames.com/forumdisplay.php?f=145)
-   -   MP: Silent Hill - Multi Era - Vet & intermediate - Running (http://forum.shrapnelgames.com/showthread.php?t=49517)

bbz March 7th, 2013 10:44 PM

Re: Silent Hill - Multi Era - Vet & intermediate - Running

If there is someone who needs to learn the game ghoul31 it is you.Acting like an arrogant little boy when advice is given to you, and then crying like one. Your attitude makes people dislike you.

Not to mention your complete lack of understanding for anything but the the most basic concepts of dominions 3.

But hey I'm looking forward to the next game thread where you're gonna start crying again and make up excuses for your incompetence.:) They are rather entertaining.

ghoul31 March 7th, 2013 11:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bbz (Post 818251)
If there is someone who needs to learn the game ghoul31 it is you.Acting like an arrogant little boy when advice is given to you, and then crying like one. Your attitude makes people dislike you.

Not to mention your complete lack of understanding for anything but the the most basic concepts of dominions 3.

But hey I'm looking forward to the next game thread where you're gonna start crying again and make up excuses for your incompetence.:) They are rather entertaining.

Coming from the guy who had to gank me three one one in our last game to beat me. You are the one without skills. You could never beat me one on one.

bbz March 7th, 2013 11:20 PM

ha do you even think I'm gonna waste my breath on you?

Darkwind March 7th, 2013 11:27 PM

I was about to write quite the rant, ghoul, but rather than that I will say this: you are bad at this game. Please stop blaming other people for your own faults.

Also - would you mind adding 6 hours to the timer, Bullock? I might not need it but I would prefer to be safe.

ghoul31 March 7th, 2013 11:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darkwind (Post 818254)
I was about to write quite the rant, ghoul, but rather than that I will say this: you are bad at this game. Please stop blaming other people for your own faults.

Also - would you mind adding 6 hours to the timer, Bullock? I might not need it but I would prefer to be safe.

I win most fights one on one. I even win some fights one versus two.

So to to say I'm bad makes no sense.

revenant2 March 8th, 2013 12:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ghoul31 (Post 818255)

I win most fights one on one. I even win some fights one versus two.

So to to say I'm bad makes no sense.

Being good in a 1vs1 is fine and dandy -- right up until you get ganged up on or run into a nation that's able to exploit your weaknesses. And it doesn't really mean much anyway unless you can win the game.

I don't know your history very well, but I think you might want to work the diplomacy angle a bit more to avoid getting dog-piled on. Think of it as yet another counter :)

Bullock March 8th, 2013 02:35 AM

Ghoul you should take the time to do some diplo. At least send some "nap3?" to the neighbors your are not interest at all to invade.
Diplo represent a big part of this game, you want it or not.

Btw turn extended by 6h on request.

ghoul31 March 8th, 2013 10:17 PM

ok, I take that back, its 4 on 1

But the highest ever against me was 6 on 1, so you still have a ways to go.

minko March 9th, 2013 07:08 AM

Man, you're playing Nief and going on an expansion spree (at the expense of other nations) while having 1 fort and 0 research... You think others are gonna wait for you to:
a) get economy and research going with your new income;
b) show up at their borders with your giants?

Some people on this forum obviously know you - I don't, I have nothing against you and I have no idea how good of a player you are, but that kind of play just marks you out...

ghoul31 March 9th, 2013 08:11 AM

Thats funny, in my last game the guys excuse for attacking me 3 on 1 was that I didn't expand enough and I looked weak.

Your excuse is that I expanded a lot and looked strong.

And its hard to get any research done when you are being attacked by multiple players from turn 10 on.

Bullock March 9th, 2013 10:01 AM

I'm sry for Ghoul. 2V1 not fair, 4v1 sux hard !

Btw i'm in the first configuration and i'm paying 1500Gold (+maybe some goodies) to the 1rt who will help me against Caelum in the next few turns. And another 1000Gold To the first who will seize one of his fort before trn40. (unless it was one of mine lol)

YellowCactus March 9th, 2013 05:40 PM

I will be HAPPY to help you against your enemies....as soon as my lands are retaken from the Evil Ghoulish Giants of Destruction!

minko March 12th, 2013 12:40 PM

I'd appreciate a 12 hr extension. I'll probably get my turn in within the regular limit, but better safe than sorry :).

Thanks!

Bullock March 12th, 2013 04:19 PM

sure done

ghoul31 March 15th, 2013 05:06 PM

ok, now its 5 on 1

1 more and you tie the record

revenant2 March 17th, 2013 05:16 AM

Mr. Snuggles publicly apologies to LA C'Tis for accidentally assaulting him in Banded Hills. We'll withdraw immediately and pay suitable compensation.

I meant to move north and somehow moved South...

Bullock March 17th, 2013 06:31 AM

I'm removing my bounty on Caelum, hoping we can solve this the pacific way.

bbz March 18th, 2013 10:54 AM

Wow I just checked out the hall of fame:D

Bullock March 18th, 2013 01:01 PM

Finally it's turning 1V3 (LA Ctis, Caelum, Pangaea) vs Mictlan. Any help would be greatly appreciated !

revenant2 March 24th, 2013 05:16 AM

Due to some underwater excursions, I've seem to have run a bit low on water gems. If anyone has extra water gems and needs death gems, I'm willing to trade on a 1:1 basis.

minko March 27th, 2013 03:55 PM

I need an extension. Were renovating so I cant be certain when Ill be able to send my turn. 48hrs would be good to be safe, but Ill try to send in the turn faster than that... Sorry all for slowing down the game :(

Bullock March 27th, 2013 07:53 PM

sure it's done.

TheHeatMiser April 1st, 2013 05:10 PM

looking like 3 stalls this trn, Ulm being his 3rd in a row...:down:

ghoul31 April 3rd, 2013 03:40 PM

just set Ulm to AI

Bullock April 3rd, 2013 03:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ghoul31 (Post 818939)
just set Ulm to AI

Is it ok for every1? If no complaint i ll turn him AI

YellowCactus April 3rd, 2013 08:10 PM

Sorry about that guys. I are suck.

Tiavals April 4th, 2013 05:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bullock (Post 818940)
Quote:

Originally Posted by ghoul31 (Post 818939)
just set Ulm to AI

Is it ok for every1? If no complaint i ll turn him AI

I oppose AI-ing Ulm a great deal, given that I've put a great amount of resources to put Ulm back on its feet.
Luckily it seems YellowCactus is back. Just stay back, pal. :)

Bullock April 4th, 2013 05:08 PM

He s not. He has just left all his games.

I've no idea of Ulm situation, so i can't advert for him. He seems in pretty bad shape though. If some1 want to do some ads to find a sub for Ulm do it and i'll extend the timer, otherwise i'll turn him AI.

revenant2 April 4th, 2013 09:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bullock (Post 818981)
He s not. He has just left all his games.

I've no idea of Ulm situation, so i can't advert for him. He seems in pretty bad shape though. If some1 want to do some ads to find a sub for Ulm do it and i'll extend the timer, otherwise i'll turn him AI.

Ulm took a full Nief rush to the face and has been staling with limited territory and research, so he's in pretty poor shape overall. On the positive side, they don't don't seem to have any enemies (that can reach them anyway) and they still retain their capitol, so their cause isn't completely hopeless -- but it would be an extreme challenge for a sub to turn them around.

Whatever happens to Ulm, will have a major impact on my conflict with R'lyeh, since our three territories are mingled together to a certain extent. If Ulm goes AI, things will become pretty chaotic and will strongly benefit the winner of the war.

Strategically, this will benefit me in my war with R'lyeh, who I suspect was propping up Ulm (who is also my ally) as a buffer against my expansion, although it's still in question since R'lyeh and I are still dancing.

Tiavals April 5th, 2013 03:56 AM

Hmm, unfortunate if he's out then.

I originally liberated his lands from the giants(if I had known he'd go away, I'd have kept them and taken the rest of his stuff) since their guys are much better than me against Ermor. I even gave him fire and earth gems in the dozens since I couldn't use them that well.
Although if he was a secret ally of Ermor at the same time, I guess it might have been pointless anyway?
If Ulm does get a new player, he obviously wouldn't be indebted to me for freeing his lands, so it's not that useful overall. The AI might be better if they recklessly attack Ermor, since I'd assume a human Ulm replacement would be very careful, even though it'd be in his best interest to squash Ermor with me and gain some land. ;)
I'll advertise a bit, but if it looks like no one bites, we'll have to AI him.

revenant2 April 5th, 2013 05:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tiavals (Post 818990)
I originally liberated his lands from the giants(if I had known he'd go away, I'd have kept them and taken the rest of his stuff)

I was helping too. Admittedly, it might have been hard to notice while I was getting squashed by giants.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tiavals (Post 818990)
Although if he was a secret ally of Ermor at the same time, I guess it might have been pointless anyway?

Ally was probably too strong a word on my part -- more like a working partnership in the beginning of the game.

Darkwind April 9th, 2013 07:11 PM

Could the turn timer be changed to 48 hours? Admittedly, we're just coming off a long break, but the turns are getting longer (it's almost turn 40!) and I'll be quite busy in the next few weeks.

Bullock April 10th, 2013 02:00 PM

Yeah ok unless some1 is strongly against

bbz April 10th, 2013 05:03 PM

Its ok with me:)

Tiavals April 11th, 2013 04:52 AM

Go ahead.

Bullock April 19th, 2013 04:30 PM

i'll be dead in few turns. If some1 feel like taking over Admin duties let me know, otherwise i keep an eye on the thread.

revenant2 April 19th, 2013 06:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bullock (Post 819393)
i'll be dead in few turns. If some1 feel like taking over Admin duties let me know, otherwise i keep an eye on the thread.

I'll take it. I check the forums compulsively and I'm in a decent position, so I should last awhile.

Bullock April 19th, 2013 06:24 PM

Alirght then you are the official new admin :)

Pass sent by PM.

revenant2 April 24th, 2013 03:18 AM

Mr. Snuggles is in the market for the following items:
  • Crystal Matrices(2-3)
  • Flaming Helmet(1)
  • Bag of Winds (1) or Winged Helmet(1)
  • Elixir of Life(1) or Boots of Youth(1)

If anyone is able to craft these and willing to help out the big cat, we're more than willing to pay a reasonable fee for your services -- including materials, of course.

revenant2 April 24th, 2013 08:39 PM

Those giants really know how to defend their capitol. I've seen multiple armies from different nations smashed into pulp at the gates of Niefelheim.

Darkwind April 26th, 2013 04:41 PM

Can I have a 30 hour extension? I don't think I'll be able to start on the turn until Sunday evening.

Quote:

Originally Posted by revenant2
Those giants really know how to defend their capitol. I've seen multiple armies from different nations smashed into pulp at the gates of Niefelheim.

True, but it looks like they've been hard-pressed to defend much else.

revenant2 April 26th, 2013 05:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darkwind (Post 819560)
Can I have a 30 hour extension? I don't think I'll be able to start on the turn until Sunday evening.

Done.

The next turn is due 01:31 GMT on Monday April 29th.

Darkwind April 26th, 2013 05:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by revenant2 (Post 819562)
Quote:

Done.

To clarify - my turn is already in, apparently. I thought the turn had already hosted, and we were on to turn 49. I actually already have my turn in. I still won't have any access to Dom 3 today or tomorrow, though, so it still works out, I suppose.

revenant2 April 26th, 2013 09:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darkwind (Post 819563)
Quote:

Originally Posted by revenant2 (Post 819562)
Quote:

Done.

To clarify - my turn is already in, apparently. I thought the turn had already hosted, and we were on to turn 49. I actually already have my turn in. I still won't have any access to Dom 3 today or tomorrow, though, so it still works out, I suppose.

If you're able, let me know if your situation changes and I'll adjust the timer accordingly.

revenant2 May 1st, 2013 05:43 PM

At the request of bbz, hosting has been delayed by 24-hours to 17:56 GMT on Saturday May 4th.

Jolly Roger May 2nd, 2013 06:24 AM

Gentlemen,

I´ll be on vacation from tomorrow to Tuesday 7th of May.

Please delay until I´m back on Wednesday 8th of May, GMT 11:00 am.

Thanks, Klaus

revenant2 May 2nd, 2013 05:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jolly Roger (Post 819677)
Gentlemen,

Thanks, Klaus

You already submitted your turn for this round. Did you want the additional time for the subsequent turn or for the current one? I'm assuming the former, so please let me know if I'm mistaken.

revenant2 May 4th, 2013 06:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by revenant2 (Post 819684)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jolly Roger (Post 819677)
Gentlemen,

Thanks, Klaus

You already submitted your turn for this round. Did you want the additional time for the subsequent turn or for the current one? I'm assuming the former, so please let me know if I'm mistaken.

At the request of Jolly, I've delayed hosting until 17:57 GMT on Wednesday May 8th.

starcryst May 8th, 2013 01:00 PM

I'm travelling on business this week and I probably won't be able to get my turn in until the weekend. Can we delay until Sunday afternoon sometime?

Thanks - Starcryst

revenant2 May 8th, 2013 02:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by starcryst (Post 819780)
I'm travelling on business this week and I probably won't be able to get my turn in until the weekend. Can we delay until Sunday afternoon sometime?

Thanks - Starcryst

I delayed hosting until 00:10 GMT on Monday May 13th. I'm not sure what time zone you're in, but this comes to 5:10 PM PST on Sunday.