.com.unity Forums

.com.unity Forums (http://forum.shrapnelgames.com/index.php)
-   Multiplayer and AARs (http://forum.shrapnelgames.com/forumdisplay.php?f=145)
-   -   MP: Nooblies - EA [9/8] players [Runing] (http://forum.shrapnelgames.com/showthread.php?t=47415)

AfroSquirrel July 18th, 2011 11:33 PM

Re: Nooblies - EA [9/8] players [Runing]

Hmm... In the interest of causing chaos, who would like to know the locations of the three bonus sites that I have uncovered?

Ghill July 19th, 2011 11:53 PM

Updating?

The "Message of the Day" seems a tad out of date. Could we replace it with a new one? Like "The end looms on the distant horizon as two demon driven super-powers expand outward, their borders ever encroaching on each other as their armies consume their enemies. Who will prevail? Who will survive?"

I am pretty sure Yomi and Mictlan are the most powerful nations now.

Ghill July 20th, 2011 05:36 PM

Turn 55: Balance Tipped.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHA. Really? Really? Talk about pissing all over diplomacy.

So every time anyone casts a non-blood-magic spell they get horror marked. There are two ways to take this down, kill the caster or dispel the enchantment.

I don't have the gems to dispel it, but I'll contribute what I can. If no one else can cast it, I am able to, but I'll need at least 300 astral gems before I can dispel it.

The spell was probably cast by Mictlan's pretender, so if someone gives me the province number that it is in I can kill it. If anyone wants to send me spare death gems (I'll even buy them for 10 gold a piece) I can assassinate most of his mages in a few turns. It appears someone panicked a little. :D

LongBrodie July 20th, 2011 08:00 PM

Yay for Manifestation? :P

Talrivian July 20th, 2011 11:15 PM

I have a secret strategy that no one is prepared for and that no one can fight, so I really couldn't care less since I have no need of casting rituals anymore.

Oh, the joys of simple, yet cost-effective strategies.

:)

AfroSquirrel July 21st, 2011 11:37 PM

Well, that was unexpected. Thank you. Yomi, your destruction of Sauromatia's army is greatly appreciated.

Also, if anyone stands to gain by having the armies of Sauro or Yomi tied down, feel free to send me your excess blood slaves!

Ghill July 22nd, 2011 02:01 AM

Turn 56: ...

F. M. L.

I...dang. I didn't realize it would be full blown horrors of this magnitude so quickly. This is pretty much over for me.

Also, LongBrodie guessed it in one. Guess I'll see how lucky a person can get in the end game.

Talrivian, MagicDinosaur765, are either of you planning on doing an AAR or Let's Play write up?

MagicDinosaur765 July 22nd, 2011 02:31 PM

I wasn't planning in an AAR, but I have all my turn archives in the gmail.

I didn't want to hurt anybody with the spell, but a lot of Ashen angels were killing my mages, and I didn't know who was casting that spells (sure Sauromatia) so it was a good spell to defend myself without having to attack provinces.

Also, that Yomi's big demon was awesome. Retreating, but berserk, burning hordes of Sauromatia's warriors.

What's about Atlantis?
Is he sending the turns?

Ghill July 24th, 2011 05:58 PM

Turn 57: The End?

Yeah, this is over for me. I'm going to stick around and see how badly I can grief Mictlan and Yomi before I bail.

I'll watch the thread and post my AAR when the game is coming to a close. Really, my only complaint was that I had a lot of bad breaks with luck and only had one flip of chance go in my favor. Both of the times I staled it cost me my lead and completely destroyed my army.

SO, no spoilers, and good luck to the survivors. I am basically out.

MagicDinosaur765 July 25th, 2011 08:09 PM

Talrivian, what's up?

Are you having problems sending your turns?
I know Llamaserver had problems (again), but the last 2 turns delayed about 12-24 hours.

So, what's up?

Thanks.