.com.unity Forums

.com.unity Forums (http://forum.shrapnelgames.com/index.php)
-   Mods (http://forum.shrapnelgames.com/forumdisplay.php?f=249)
-   -   WinSP MBT: Das Reich (http://forum.shrapnelgames.com/showthread.php?t=48255)

Warhero November 6th, 2014 03:05 PM

Re: WinSP MBT: Das Reich

Nice to hear that development of mod still exist:). Keep up great work!

Warhero

RecruitMonty January 6th, 2015 07:11 PM

Sitrep (07.01.2015)

Work on the OOBs is complete. Now the fun with shape, .lbm and sound files begins. Most of the sounds are sitting in a folder ready to be implemented. The icons are also more or less all done. Just need to incorporate them into the directory and update a few of the older ones I did way back when. The .lbms are a pain in the posterior. I will re-read the tutorial and work some magic.

Monty

RecruitMonty February 2nd, 2015 08:35 PM

Sitrep (03.02.2015):

Work on the shape files is coming along nicely. All the Panzers are now loaded up. At present I am working on the self-propelled arty.. After the Arty. come the recon vehicles, then the APCs and then the jeeps, trucks etc.. Am about a third of the way through. After the shape files are done then I move on to finishing off the .lbms and then finally sounds. Couple of months work still to do but I am confident that a playable mod will be finished this year. I will, however need some help with the AI-picklists as well as some coding help for both OOBs regarding start and end dates as well as morale.

Wiking May 18th, 2015 08:43 PM

Hallo hallo Monty. Was always curious about this project (as I have attempted similar things on my own with no real knowledge or talent for .shp editing!) and I was curious if this was still going or had been shelved for the time being!

RecruitMonty May 28th, 2015 08:31 PM

Both OOBs are finished. Icon work too, more or less. Sounds are the next big hurdle. Then finishing touches. Soon. God willing ;).

Wiking May 28th, 2015 09:59 PM

This pleases me more than you can imagine! You'll have at least one dedicated tester upon release! :D

RecruitMonty June 1st, 2015 05:36 PM

Thanks! It has been an interesting project so far. Finished my sounds. At the moment the mod is compatible with version 8.0 or thereabouts. I've got some fine tuning to do this end still.

Anyone know by any chance how to edit start and end dates for the nations in the game? Anyone also know how to edit experience and morale base-values?

I'd appreciate any help on these two matters.

scorpio_rocks June 1st, 2015 06:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RecruitMonty (Post 830260)
Anyone know by any chance how to edit start and end dates for the nations in the game? Anyone also know how to edit experience and morale base-values?

AFAIK these values are hard coded and unchangeable.

RecruitMonty June 1st, 2015 06:45 PM

I believe that Plasma had managed to change the start and end dates for the DDR in his mod. I may be wrong though.

RecruitMonty June 1st, 2015 07:48 PM

Any advice on this matter would be greatly appreciated.