.com.unity Forums

.com.unity Forums (http://forum.shrapnelgames.com/index.php)
-   Multiplayer and AARs (http://forum.shrapnelgames.com/forumdisplay.php?f=145)
-   -   MP: Nooblies - EA [9/8] players [Runing] (http://forum.shrapnelgames.com/showthread.php?t=47415)

Laddwr May 20th, 2011 10:31 PM

Re: Nooblies - EA [9/8] players [Planning]

Alright, all pretenders are in and I just sent out the first turn. I'll copy what I wrote in the MotD.

And so it begins, another chapter in newbie history is written today. We shall go down in history as the finest newbs in all the land. They shall tell stories of our triumphs for years to come.

Let it be known: the Nooblies ride today, and we ride to victory!

Thranite May 20th, 2011 10:38 PM

Atlantis sends best wishes to all nations. The pretender god Historical Revisionism wishes everyone to know that no matter who wins, he will rewrite history so that they become the bad guy in the end.

Laddwr May 20th, 2011 10:58 PM

Ane, the god of Niefelheim wishes to send his condolences to the families of the other pretenders in advance. They will be missed.

Ghill May 20th, 2011 11:13 PM

Feather fluffing; also preening.

The magnificent, wonderful, and umm...avian True Pyre wishes it to be known that he too may be as boastful as any of these "pretenders" who wish to challenge them, only he doesn't need to be because he has nothing to prove to anyone ever.

Also, he (and I) had not realized that we were doing victory points. Oops. Also, our capital is located in province 137. BRING IT!!!

In a few turns through I will be looking to sell blood slaves to. I have little interest in them as I find their use distasteful; so logically I must sell them to my enemies so that they can summon hoards of demons to attack me.

Laddwr May 20th, 2011 11:50 PM

Uhm, we aren't doing victory points, and if we are there's been a horrible mistake.

Ghill May 21st, 2011 12:02 AM

Horrible mistake? Sounds like crossbreed...

Oh, I just noticed the vital provinces. Not sure what they mean. They have little crowns on them? They might just be scenery, but I didn't think so...

Laddwr May 21st, 2011 12:07 AM

I think those are just starting points, or the original starting points. This map has the starting points switched around from what's on the map.

Soviet_Storm May 21st, 2011 01:35 AM

Little star marks mean special magic sites on the map iirc.

Ghill May 21st, 2011 01:51 AM

Oh reeeally?

Well then, I guess I should rush for those. Special magic is important.

EDIT: Also, they were crowns...

Ghill May 21st, 2011 07:49 AM

De-Lays brand chip?

So, server isn't updating. Did I miss something?