.com.unity Forums

.com.unity Forums (http://forum.shrapnelgames.com/index.php)
-   Space Empires: IV & V (http://forum.shrapnelgames.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Ye New Galactic Bar & Grill & Phong's Head Cantina - After Hours (http://forum.shrapnelgames.com/showthread.php?t=6576)

Growltigga August 22nd, 2002 02:23 PM

Re: Ye New Galactic Bar & Grill & Phong\'s Head Cantina - After Hours

Atrocities and Dumbluck (if he ever comes back into the cantina)

Wise words. Being a corporate lawyer, my natural inclination toward obstacles is to go head on and destroy them. I prefer your tactic of sending ManofWar to Coventry.

Consider it done.

sachmo August 22nd, 2002 04:12 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by ManOfWar:
I find this really funny. You all were so willing to stand up for those crappy Trek sets, but not one of you has posted that the NAYS sit is down. It has been down for a few days now. I want to share with you an email I got today. Oh this is funny.

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">WTF is your problem? Why do you have to be so hateful? I hope someday someone does to you what you seem to enjoy doing to others. Your failure to compermise on the concept of star trek only demonstrates the closed mindedness of the way you think. I hope your hard drive fails you little prick!

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">This was from pcpatrocities@hotmail.com What does the PCP stand for? Are you a drug user? What I found funny was that he did not know his site was down until today. I am laughing at this. You all stood up for him, and no one, not even he, knew that the site was down. LOL I win. Thats twice now. To home runs.</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I have to say that I am shocked and appalled by what you have done. What exactly was the point? You need to stop and think about what has just happened here. Atrocities the person will continue to live his life. You didn't really harm him in any way. All you have succeeded in doing is closing down a site that was a resource for many gamers who enjoyed playing with his excellent ship sets. Congratulations, ManOWar. You have succeeded in ruining the fun for many, many people. If that was your tactic, you succeeded. God, what a sick person you turned out to be.

BTW: You really do give Star Trek fans a bad name. Also, please don't ever address me again in the future. You shall not get a response from me, and I don't have a site for you to shut down.

thorfrog August 22nd, 2002 04:21 PM

I have never had a problem with anyone I have talked to in this community until now. ManOWar needs to be Banned from this forum. In addition I think a legal avenue can be taken for his assualt on Atrocities web site. If possible please do. This kind of harassment should not go unpunished. The internet is about expressing new ideas. Whether we agree with them or not. But when some chump tries to censor our free speach, we have a big problem.

If there is a legal avenue please rally people together against this person.

Growltigga August 22nd, 2002 04:23 PM

Atomanjj, check your PM

mac5732 August 22nd, 2002 04:30 PM

Mac walks past Barry nodding to him,(making sure he does not show his teeth in the process as this would be a challenge to the good old T-Rex), as he goes to his favorite table in the cantina. He opens the Cantina Post and begins to read whats been going on in the cantina of late. He reads MoW's most pathetic mumble jumble of nonsensical unwanted and unwarranted trash, but what can be expected of a cosmic dust mite, calls over the L.H. look a like FBW and has her bring him a phone. He dials a number, says a few words, hangs up the phone, leans back with a smile, and waits.

Short time later, A most hideously Large space tramp freighter arrives and parks in the space-lot next to the cantina, 4 T-Rexs, carrying a large metal container, walk into the cantina after showing their parking pass to Barry, They walk in look around and spy MoW leaning sarcastically against a cornor wall, with the floor shaking, & windows rattling from the thump of their passage, the lst T-Rex walks over to MoW, bends down, opens his large facial cavity and proceeds to swallow while chewing most audacioiusly. He then walks out onto the patio, followed by the other 3 carrying the container. A large rumbling starts coming from the lst T-Rex, who most dilligently raises his left leg in a most dignified manner and proceeds to Break Wind, the other three T-s, immiedatly uncap the metal container and using an attached hose, inhale the the essance into the container. After making sure all of the essance that was dispatched by the lst T is wholly in the container, they lock the lid, walk thru the cantina, leaving a form on the bar, get into their freighter and leave. Taz, looking at the form reads

"The hazardous waste which has been removed from the cantina shall be stored in a Waste dump for the next 1000 yrs until it no longer is considered waste... Charge 1 penny

Mac smiles, tosses a penny to Taz and orders his breakfast while continuing to read the Cantina Post, hmmm how can one ignore someone who is not there.....

just some ideas Mac

[ August 22, 2002, 18:54: Message edited by: mac5732 ]

thorfrog August 22nd, 2002 04:32 PM

PM?

Growltigga August 22nd, 2002 04:35 PM

Atomanjj, PM = private Messages

Major Tom August 22nd, 2002 07:22 PM

ManOfWar:

Only a fool tries to demand Star Trek canon.

Only fools beleive that there is a such thing as Star Trek canon after the past 10 years.

There is no Star Trek canon because those that took over after Gene's death decided money was more important then creating a quality show that is even close to a realistic future.

Every episode contradicts some form of canon from the Last. Not to nickpick, but originally phasers were introduced just before the Original Series (to explain why they used lasers in the pilot). However, the braniacs of Paramount decided to introduce Phasers into "Enterprise" which was hundreds of years earlier.

You yourself said that Voyager was not a destroyer (which all accounts from Paramount says it is, one of the few times it did not destroy canon). So YOU are the one who is trying to fly in the face of ACTUAL Star Trek canon! You blasphemer!

My point is, is if you are going to nail someone for defying the canon of something, do it with something that actually has a canon! Not the hodge podge of poor quality episodes that has been Star Trek for the Last decade.

[ August 22, 2002, 18:25: Message edited by: Major Tom ]

Jmenschenfresser August 22nd, 2002 07:49 PM

Hmmm...

Just goes to show that there are bad forums out there, and like bad families, they spawn demented Online offspring.

"What's with the negative waves, Moriarty?"

As a psycologist, which I am not, I would say he loves Star Trek so much, it can never be what he wants it to be, so he hates it equally as much.

tesco samoa August 22nd, 2002 08:41 PM

back on topic.... http://forum.shrapnelgames.com/images/icons/icon7.gif

Mac... My friend nice to see some humour in that Last post of yours http://forum.shrapnelgames.com/images/icons/icon7.gif