.com.unity Forums

.com.unity Forums (http://forum.shrapnelgames.com/index.php)
-   Mods (http://forum.shrapnelgames.com/forumdisplay.php?f=248)
-   -   Zeiss infantry icons mod (http://forum.shrapnelgames.com/showthread.php?t=52435)

iln82 May 18th, 2020 05:18 AM

Zeiss infantry icons mod

1 Attachment(s)
DISCLAIMER:This is not mine.It was downloaded from the blitz forums ages ago.
I don't know who Zeiss is but he has not been active for a very long time.
If you are the original creator & object to this being posted in the Shrapnel Forums send me a pm & I will remove it ASAP.

The icons are similar to the ones in SPWaW and far superior to the SP Camo ones.
Note that unlike the Cross mod of some years back this replaces ALL the infantry icons (including crew served weapons, bicycle/motorcycle squads etc.) .

zovs66 May 18th, 2020 08:49 AM

Re: Zeiss infantry icons mod

Quote:

Originally Posted by iln82 (Post 847527)
The icons are similar to the ones in SPWaW and far superior to the SP Camo ones.

Just an FYI saying something like this is very offensive, especially to the original creators of the SP Camo icons.

Personally I like (love actually) the SP Camo Icons.

Lastly, "and far superior" is just your opinion, and you know what they say about opinions.

Sometimes a little honey is better then a spoon of fire water.

DRG May 18th, 2020 10:24 AM

Yeah " far superior " is your opinion, one I don't share which is why they were never added when first offered years ago and although the SHP icon count is correct the SPCamo versions have up to 19 troops and these ones do not with the SHP files showing >15 troops are the same

iln82 May 18th, 2020 12:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zovs66 (Post 847530)
Quote:

Originally Posted by iln82 (Post 847527)

Just an FYI saying something like this is very offensive, especially to the original creators of the SP Camo icons.

Personally I like (love actually) the SP Camo Icons.

Lastly, "and far superior" is just your opinion, and you know what they say about opinions.

Sometimes a little honey is better then a spoon of fire water.

Of course it is MY opinion that they are superior (where did I say that I speak for others? ) & did I say anywhere that I expected that these should be put in the game?

Did I question their icon making skills?
No, I just said that Zeiss infantry icons were far superior.
OK should have add IMO. Sue me:)

Do keep in mind that I am not a native English speaker and I may have not used the correct words.
In any case I apologise for what may have been caused by my previous post and I state again that it was not intentional.

Happy now???:angel