.com.unity Forums

.com.unity Forums (http://forum.shrapnelgames.com/index.php)
-   Dominions 3: The Awakening (http://forum.shrapnelgames.com/forumdisplay.php?f=138)
-   -   Your biggest Doh moment... (http://forum.shrapnelgames.com/showthread.php?t=48463)

Bwaha February 28th, 2012 11:02 AM

Your biggest Doh moment...

I'll go first...

I was giving my mages twiceborn, and killing them off...

Also I had a dome up on my capitol...

:doh:

:laugh:

ghoul31 February 28th, 2012 06:37 PM

Re: Your biggest Doh moment...

I had about 50 astral mages all lined up in the back row. I had about 50 elephants all lined up in the front row.

Because of the elephants terrible morale, they all routed almost immediately. Then they trampled almost every single one of my mages as they left.

Knai February 28th, 2012 07:28 PM

I'm going to have to go with the time(s) I accidentally mass suicided my mages through misapplication of Phoenix Pyre. Those incidents weren't pretty.

bbz February 28th, 2012 07:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Knai (Post 797082)
I'm going to have to go with the time(s) I accidentally mass suicided my mages through misapplication of Phoenix Pyre. They weren't pretty.

You are a cruel ruler, making your mages commit a suicide just because of how they look!! :)

Knai February 28th, 2012 07:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bbz (Post 797085)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Knai (Post 797082)
I'm going to have to go with the time(s) I accidentally mass suicided my mages through misapplication of Phoenix Pyre. They weren't pretty.

You are a cruel ruler, making your mages commit a suicide just because of how they look!! :)

Have you seen EA Shinuyama recently? They were clearly asking for it by looking like that. Also, the post is now clarified.

bbz February 28th, 2012 08:11 PM

Ah, you are talking about EA Shinuyama, then I support you, they completely deserved it - those monsters:D. Initally I thought that you were talking about some fire empowered Oreiades that weren't up to your high standards.:P

bbz February 28th, 2012 08:16 PM

back on topic. Having a Rudra ,equipted with items worth 150 gems, site search around my lands with no one to protect it from mind hunt.:)

Bwaha February 28th, 2012 11:15 PM

Come on you old vets...

Fess up...

You have some stories...

sansanjuan February 29th, 2012 01:24 AM

Buying PD to "aid" my two thugs inside enemy territory. PD gets wasted, uninjured thugs bolt with no retreat path.
-ssj

Kobal2 February 29th, 2012 01:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bbz (Post 797091)
back on topic. Having a Rudra ,equipted with items worth 150 gems, site search around my lands with no one to protect it from mind hunt.:)

Remember that one, do you ? :angel