.com.unity Forums

.com.unity Forums (http://forum.shrapnelgames.com/index.php)
-   Campaigns, Scenarios & Maps (http://forum.shrapnelgames.com/forumdisplay.php?f=106)
-   -   Scenario: winSPMBT Scenarios for the next release (http://forum.shrapnelgames.com/showthread.php?t=49573)

DRG March 10th, 2013 01:03 PM

winSPMBT Scenarios for the next release

We've come to the point in the year where we are starting the process of assembling the next patch.

If anyone has a scenario that uses the stock OOB's that they would like to be considered for inclusion with the next patch for winSPMBT please post it in this tread.

PLEASE do not post a link to it on another thread. I want to ensure I have only the most resent version so if it's already posted on another thread re-post it here. This is the only thread I will look for scenarios.

Don't worry about sequential numbering. I will do that once I get them but if you do have a series of scenarios that are related, put them in order and I will make sure they are grouped together when they are released

Thank you

Don

Kenny March 10th, 2013 05:41 PM

Re: winSPMBT Scenarios for the next release

I would sure hope that "ZOMG! - Nazis!! (1968)" is included. For someone new to SPMBT,this scenario would an absolute blast IMHO.

Also Battle of the Bridges and the Battle of Khafji - Evening of day 2, are must have scenarios that IMHO need a permanent place in everyone's scenario folder. Simply too good to be left out.

:clap:

Suhiir March 11th, 2013 03:30 AM

1 Attachment(s)
USMC vs Al Qaeda
February 2013

And yes, it uses only the stock OOBs :D

DRG March 11th, 2013 02:19 PM

Well.... the USMC OOB has undergone some "renovations" since the last release but it'll only take a few minutes to fix the scenario

Don

Suhiir March 11th, 2013 10:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DRG (Post 818363)
Well.... the USMC OOB has undergone some "renovations" since the last release but it'll only take a few minutes to fix the scenario

Don

Probably be best to hold off till next year with this scenario then.
I used the editor on several of the units. And replacing those units with up-to-date versions would of course undo the edits.

So unless you want to e-mail me a copy of the renovated OOB...

DRG March 11th, 2013 11:19 PM

The corrections I made affected two air units. It'll be released this year and you'll see the OOB when everyone else does......and yes I saw the monolithic 80/80 exp and mor editing and the supermen seal teams. I didn't look any closer but it was strange enough to stand out. That said it looks interesting and that's what counts in a fictional scenario

Don

shahadi March 12th, 2013 07:03 PM

Thanks for the heads up on the next release. BTW, how much time remains to get a scenario considered for inclusion in the release? Also, while I used only stock units, I did create a few of my own formations that I created above 900, so, are these units permissible in the release?

DRG March 13th, 2013 10:38 AM

I'm asking for them now so I need them now not three weeks from now. Formations are irrelevant to sceanrios as long as the units are stock you can create whatever kind of formation you like.

The short answer for a time frame would be before March 27th

Don

Suhiir March 14th, 2013 12:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DRG (Post 818379)
The corrections I made affected two air units. It'll be released this year and you'll see the OOB when everyone else does......and yes I saw the monolithic 80/80 exp and mor editing and the supermen seal teams. I didn't look any closer but it was strange enough to stand out. That said it looks interesting and that's what counts in a fictional scenario

Don

Yup, the SEAL Team (there's only one, but in two units) is pretty Rambo. But these days SEAL Teams are, they're more like SAS then "mere" commando's.

It wasn't the stat editing I was concerned about, it was some weapon/ammo changes in the infantry units. If those weren't effected by your corrections there should be no problems.

shahadi March 26th, 2013 07:42 PM

Turk Lightening Shield Operation
Turkey Defend Vs Syrian Assault

Finally, gameplay testing is complete. all files included.