.com.unity Forums

.com.unity Forums (http://forum.shrapnelgames.com/index.php)
-   Conquest of Elysium II (http://forum.shrapnelgames.com/forumdisplay.php?f=161)
-   -   Gameplay video found :) (http://forum.shrapnelgames.com/showthread.php?t=48344)

Doo February 8th, 2012 05:41 AM

Gameplay video found :)

Found this online.

The player doesn't appear to be a great player of the game (sorry if they read that) but has a go at playing a few different classes.

I'm looking at him thinking "No! Don't attack the bakemono!" :)

AngelSong February 8th, 2012 08:01 AM

Re: Gameplay video found :)

Good video....but not good enough player...
Make other^^please
I also want battle and summons could have some background.

WraithLord February 8th, 2012 09:39 AM

The opening music is sweet :)

Gandalf Parker February 8th, 2012 10:38 AM

A little too sweet. Im definitely going to need my MP3s in order to play aggressive. :)

Murmanda February 8th, 2012 11:47 AM

That looks like the one over at the wargamer - its from James Allen outof8...

Why has there been no video let plays done for this yet? Would be great if some lucky beta posted a couple. (especially someone who knew what they were doing.);)

edit to add, not that i dont appreciate what Gandalf and Edi have done though

Gandalf Parker February 8th, 2012 12:22 PM

Hey I just figured out how to do an AAR.
Altho I do definitely see how a video would be much faster with the way this game plays so fast. It takes me a hundred times longer to put up an AAR turn than it takes to do the turn.

Im even considering buying a cheap headset mic. Not only to do a YouTube of the game but because I really think this game would play well in a VoIP conference room

Edi February 8th, 2012 01:20 PM

One of the reasons there hasn't been a youtube video is because I don't have a youtube account, video capture software, video editing skills or much anything else in the way of doing that sort of thing. :)

I am, as one might surmise, more of a storyteller with the written word as my chosen medium.

vladikus February 8th, 2012 01:32 PM

Too many teasers! Need the real thing to make an accurate judgment of the game ;)

My compliments to the developers (that goes for the musician as well). Thanks to all AAR creators as well.

The only suggestions I would have is for someone in the community to provide some updated sound effects *touches his nose*. Not a big deal though. Good stuff.

ArkhanTheBlack February 8th, 2012 05:59 PM

Music is way better than in Dom3, though I often use my own collections, so it's wouldn't have been a big issue anyway.

Though, the interface could be a bit richer. A map and maybe using the space at the bottom and/or top a bit better.

Combat could have some more color.
Not the biggest fan of Dom3's so called 3D, but a background representing the landscape (Forest, plain, mountain, etc.) would have been nice.

Gandalf Parker February 8th, 2012 06:19 PM

The terrain is much more variable in CoE3. Seasonal, spell effects, and events can also change the ivew