.com.unity Forums

.com.unity Forums (http://forum.shrapnelgames.com/index.php)
-   Space Empires: IV & V (http://forum.shrapnelgames.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Ye New Galactic Bar & Grill & Phong's Head Cantina - After Hours (http://forum.shrapnelgames.com/showthread.php?t=6576)

Raging Deadstar August 14th, 2002 07:32 PM

Re: Ye New Galactic Bar & Grill & Phong\'s Head Cantina - After Hours

LOL! I hope when i finish education all companies are like this. Hmmm dogscoff? your after perks? think about it. Genetics, Recreational Drugs, Fetishware and Rubber Goods.... You could get gorgeous girls wear skimpy fetish rubber clothing and they must model it for you at your wim! Thats a perk! Hmm also have you asked tigga if you'll get the blame for anything bad Tigg-A PLC or Tigg-Scoff PLC (which one http://forum.shrapnelgames.com/image...s/confused.gif )do??? I mean its usually the senior manager that goes Last, and what happens to poor ol' dogscoff when Tigga jnr joins the board? better get that contract rewritten.....

Hmmm maybe you guys wud be interested in buying construction rights to the "silicon detection magnet" i have created, for those men who like their women with "enhanced assets" I'm sure that you could find a use for it...

*please not that any large breasted male gorillas/tazmanian devils (not the bartender)/americans attracted by this device are not covered by Deadstar Corporation so i suggest you run very very very fast!*

[ August 14, 2002, 18:46: Message edited by: Raging Deadstar ]

dogscoff August 15th, 2002 01:30 AM

Quote:

We can promote you to "Vice President in Charge of Life Recreational Sciences - Narcotics and 'Play' Aids Division". The pay is reasonable but the perks are excellent. The job does carry a board seat (but no voting control), the corporate battlecruiser comes as standard (as does the nitro-kit and heavy weaponry). The pension scheme is non-contributary.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Acceptable, if we can merge the "Narcotics and 'Play' Aids" Division with the "Persuasion and behaviour modification facilities" division (I'm sure there are overlaps already) and put me in charge. See my comments later about the Junior Execs.

Quote:

This is a tough one. Standard company terms are 1 minutes notice before terminating, executing, exsanguinating, decapitating, incinerating, defenestrating and/or disintegrating and/ or banishment to the bottom of the ocean, the depths of space, any desert or polar ice cap, Swindon, any parallel universe(s), alternate religious / ethereal plane(s) of existence and/or any other dimension or dimensions whatsoever. Sequestration can have a 3 month notice period which I am happy to give you. I shall also give you 3 months' notice of having your happy sacks waxed or being required to undergo rectal examinations or being banished to Portsmouth. Acceptable?
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I'm willing to risk termination, execution, exsanguination, decapitation, incineration, defenestration and/or disintegration and/ or banishment to Portsmouth, the bottom of the ocean, the depths of space, any desert or polar ice cap, any parallel universe(s), alternate religious / ethereal plane(s) of existence and/or any other dimension or dimensions whatsoever, having my happy sacks waxed and/ or being required to undergo rectal examinations, as long as you can *promise* me I won't have to go to Swindon. Ever.

Quote:

Fine on the office (mine is much bigger), the parking spot is also not a problem (just ask the T-Rex to move) and a pair of FBW trained as you describe are standard for middle management.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">*Middle* management? I won't settle for less than *Senior* management. See my comments on the next paragraph.

Quote:

Apologies, but only I am addressed as "Your excellency" or "Your magnificance" by junior execs, you will have to be addressed as 'my lord" or "effendi".
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Could it at least be arranged that lesser employees must cower in fear and soil themselves in the presence of Senior Management? Having Dermott stood behind me used to have that effect, but it appears that's no longer viable. Perhaps some kind of company- wide behaviour programming scheme could be put into place. This could be one of my first projects once I'm the head of the merged " Life Recreational and Persuasional Sciences - Narcotics, Behaviour Modification and 'Play' Aids Division".

Quote:

Dermot I am afraid is a no go, I have already developed plans to use him to make a quick windfall in supplying the calamari and chips market in Greece
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Very well, but I will require an allowance to pay an awe- inspiring personal bodyguard of some kind - one who is completely independent of the company, especially given the lack of flexibility in the termination clause.
Maybe I'll put up a few adverts in the Bifrost Lodge, you get some pretty impressive Valkyries hanging out there, and they have perks of their own...

capnq August 15th, 2002 01:43 AM

&lt; capnq peruses the recent discussion &gt;

&lt; pauses &gt;

&lt; ponders course of action &gt;

&lt; thinks "Why not?" &gt;

&lt; tosses an archive link on the bar &gt;

&lt; leaves very quickly &gt;

Gryphin August 15th, 2002 02:37 AM

Hmm, looks like I'm on the outs, sigh, must be the meds and my newly found lack of humor.
"'Ye New Galactic Bar & Grill" and even more amazed that it was run by a large Tiger and a short sighted Gryphon.. "

:: Walks over to the bar, get a cold Corsendonk, Salutes the room, and goes into the shadows ::

mac5732 August 15th, 2002 05:09 AM

See what happens when your on vacation, I havn't been around and WHAM, discussion on Cleavage and bouncing, jiggling, gyrating beach bunnies, and I missed it..... http://forum.shrapnelgames.com/images/icons/icon9.gif not fair, not fair,......
Research is always needed especially in these areas,

Atrocities, I just read the garbage displayed in another thread on your shipsets, Tell him to ......, I agree with the rest, Don't pay him no mind, it was most unfortunate that he lowered himself to a cosmic dust mite, they blow with the wind.... just keep on plugging away, everyone enjoys what you've done,,,, Have another drink on my tab... in fact how about a steak brought over by the head FBW... http://forum.shrapnelgames.com/images/icons/icon7.gif that should perk anyone up.....

Dogscoff, before you accept a post, be careful, be very careful, remember the Last time you were employed by a Furry Feline.. http://forum.shrapnelgames.com/images/icons/icon10.gif

Now Back to the Cleavage Discussion....... http://forum.shrapnelgames.com/images/icons/icon10.gif

a still relaxing vacationing Mac

Atrocities August 15th, 2002 02:25 PM

DO NOT EAT THE TRIBBLET WINGS!

I have spent the Last day wishing that I had not eaten them. Bartender! A beer and step on it!

Growltigga August 15th, 2002 02:40 PM

There is nothing wrong with the house cuisine - the health inspector himself said that (well I think he said that but it is hard to tell as he was being scoffed by a T-Rex at the time, but I am sure he meant to say that).

The honey and chipotle glazed tribble wings with essence of rodentia are a house speciality, and one I understand to be particularily craved around Hobart (that is the capital of Tasmania for you Americans and other global virgins)

Atrocities, I think it is the stress of matching wits with idiots which has exhausted you, here have a beer on the house and Taz, pass Atrocites some of those lovely thai roasted sesame coated crunchy nut thingies you were preparing in the kitchen

geoschmo August 15th, 2002 02:46 PM

Geoschmo wonders why Atrocities won't eat rat wings, and yet he doesn't mind Taz putting his feet in his beer...

Growltigga August 15th, 2002 02:49 PM

GROAN - $50 to the first person to shoot Geo, infact, I'll pay $50 for a flesh wound, $100 if I can see some arterial bloodspray

geoschmo August 15th, 2002 02:54 PM

Waaa? Why are you wanting to shoot me Gt? What did I do?