.com.unity Forums

.com.unity Forums (http://forum.shrapnelgames.com/index.php)
-   Dominions 3: The Awakening (http://forum.shrapnelgames.com/forumdisplay.php?f=138)
-   -   Someone cast Wolven Winter on New Orleans! (http://forum.shrapnelgames.com/showthread.php?t=41563)

Xietor December 11th, 2008 12:00 PM

Someone cast Wolven Winter on New Orleans!

It is snowing here! I kid you not. That is like snow in Abysia. The last snow I can recall was when i was in law school back in the 80's. And that was a few flurries. My car is buried in snow and there is snow on the ground!

I blame KO of course. :) Someone from the Nordic North cast a foul spell on us. I had the air conditioner on(seriously) 2 nights ago because it was warm and muggy. And now it is snowing.:eek:

WingedDog December 11th, 2008 12:22 PM

Re: Someone cast Wolven Winter on New Orleans!

New Orleans? Are you sure? :shock: Damn! It was supposed to be Miami... :doh:

llamabeast December 11th, 2008 12:31 PM

Wow!!

DonCorazon December 11th, 2008 12:32 PM

Wolven Winter usually precedes an attack by Niefelheim. Watch out for Frost Jarls!

atul December 11th, 2008 12:37 PM

Bah. That's just some symphatic magic or something. We here in cold north would be happy to take your snow, but it's only rain in here. Damned climate switch.

WingedDog December 11th, 2008 12:40 PM

Well, in reverse, it's unnaturally warm here in Moscow. When usually everithing is covered with snow since the beginning of November, we had about +7 - +9°C (45 - 48°F) until recently.

Xietor December 11th, 2008 12:49 PM

"Wolven Winter usually precedes an attack by Niefelheim. Watch out for Frost Jarls!"

Frost Jarls would not have a prayer in New Orleans. We are now ranked the most violent city in the United States. I guess we have turmoil 3 and misfortune 3 scales. In any event the national guard still patrols New Orleans-having never left after Katrina. And yet we are still the murder capital of the known world. Actually I think we are only 3rd in the entire world, but first in the States by a huge margin.

But on a more cheery note, Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow,,,,,,,

MaxWilson December 11th, 2008 02:12 PM

It's probably caused by global warming.

-Max

(Just making fun of the people who link every heat wave and ablating glacier to "global warming." Sometimes trends are *local*, not global.)

lch December 11th, 2008 02:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MaxWilson (Post 659210)
(Just making fun of the people who link every heat wave and ablating glacier to "global warming." Sometimes trends are *local*, not global.)

The joke being that it probably is linked to global warming. :p

Tifone December 11th, 2008 02:20 PM

Looks like the snowstorm in India at the beginning of the movie "The Day After"... :cold: Start burning books before ya freeze!! :shock: