.com.unity Forums
  The Official e-Store of Shrapnel Games

This Month's Specials

The Falklands War- Save $9.00
Raging Tiger- Save $9.00

   







Go Back   .com.unity Forums > Search Forums

Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: ibol
Forum: Scenarios and Mods December 17th, 2014, 09:54 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 6,843
Posted By ibol
Re: Shipwrecks Made By Players

I understand what you mean, but here's how it works:
There is about a 10% chance of encountering a "pre-designed" shipwreck, which means that 90% of them are never-before-and-never-again seen...
Forum: Scenarios and Mods December 15th, 2014, 10:52 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 6,843
Posted By ibol
Re: Shipwrecks Made By Players

ok, I think I can finally post here...

When you can tear yourself away from actually playing, sometime next week perhaps, you might want to look at the Shipwreck Editor.

You can create...
Forum: Scenarios and Mods December 13th, 2014, 06:31 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 6,843
Posted By ibol
Shipwrecks Made By Players

(This line intentionally left blank)
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:59 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ©1999 - 2021, Shrapnel Games, Inc. - All Rights Reserved.