View Single Post
Old June 11th, 2003, 11:28 PM

Shrapnel Fanatic

narf poit chez BOOM is on a distinguished road
Default Re: The Misadventures of the Missed Adventurers

narp steps close to the archway, but not in it and examines the disk intently. after several minutes, he pulls a stick out of his pack and pokes it hard alongside the disk. it stops. then he slowly pushes on it, and it slowly moves. pushes harder, and it stops. pushes lighter again, and it moves again. "hey guys" he says "come look at this. i'm not sure how you'd use this, but it isn't impenatrable."

ooc:[i got the idea from an actual substance that acts much the same way. side not on narp: he almost became a scholar, which is why he thinks first. i got an idea for the mage and the end of this quest that will turn him into someone we'll have to fight much later on, but it's a bit cliched. if anyone has any non-cliched ideas, i'll happily give it up. now that i revised it, i think it will go very well with what's been going on. should i post the idea?]

in a secret labratory, the mage smiles to himself and says "i wonder if he knows just how uncreative your average wizard is. fireballs and lightning bolts, that's all most of them think about." he chuckles to himself. then he turns his attention to a three dimensional picture in the middle of his room. it's patchy and fuzzy and will probably get worse, but since he's got a spell to record it all as well as a well-trained memory, he's confident.

[ June 12, 2003, 00:02: Message edited by: narf poit chez BOOM ]
Sig updated to remove non-working links.