View Single Post
Old May 22nd, 2001, 09:19 PM

Corporal

Argh is on a distinguished road
Default Re: The Boar\'s Head Pub

The elven lord suddenly noticed something swimming out on the edge of his(usually) keen vision. If he hadn't been nearly so drunk(and wet and kicked and poked, mind you) he'd have noticed that it was the sad visage of a Vampire Hunter, and the Hunter was lookind down from a great distance- or perhaps that was just the wine.

Unfortunately, just at that moment there was some sort of confusing noise in the background- it seemed that a whole crowd of people were singing, "Oh ee Oh, Oh e Oh!" over and over again, for no apparant reason.
Dusting himself off(which is hard to do when one is soaking wet), the still nameless elven lord introduced himself to the Hunter now standing before him in the traditional Elf manner, by slapping both of the Hunter's cheeks and singing a bar from "My Way".

Now that the formalities were over, the elven lord grinned and gestured over to a table, saying, "Boy, do I have a tale to tell you!"

[This message has been edited by Argh (edited 22 May 2001).]