Thread: Pub Patrons
View Single Post
Old May 28th, 2001, 02:22 AM

Corporal

VampiricDread is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Pub Patrons

Vampiric Dread was the name he got afterwards...

He was just a lively brat, living on the edge of Beladriel Forest, with his family, when Birubiruash decided to settle near there, for a time. Of course, no one knew who or what Birubiruash was until common folk where dying of the vampire's plague, or turning into blood-sucking, dedicated servants.

Being a roaming vampire, Birubiruash was unconcerned about the local exhaustion of its sources of blood, until the time he had to move on. The Last preys to its blood lust were the family that lived by the Forest of the Elves, and traded with them.

Never a friend to Elvenkind, in fact loathing their merrying at Nature, Birubiruash decided to raid the traders's family.

A single boy, who was playing late with some young elves and sprites and other elemental creatures, by the creek running close to Beladriel Forest, never knew what happened, until he got home the following morning.

Ermiel, an Elf child, and a Prince of Beladriel, who walked him over, persuaded his folk to take care of the human orphan.

In the midst of the Beladrian Elves the boy turned to man, and learned the Elven-way, always marred by the need to exact retribution (which the Elves have difficulty in understanding).

To cut a long story short, he left Beladriel, and managed to dispose of Birubiruash, and its minions. He roamed the lands whenever tales of Vampires came to him, and he got the name of Vampiric Dread from his successes.

Some of his friends know his name, but never use it, except in dire need. His Elven name is only known to him and the Elves of Beladriel Forest.

He is a man of small height, some 170 centimeters, slender, with nice features marred by the grief you can see in his eyes, should you make eye contact. He wears an elven cloak about him, and a discoloured hat sometimes.

He doesn't seem to carry anything, but there are stories told where he produced the most strange wooden weapons, potions, and some say, even spells.

The fact is, being elf-breeded, his stealth is unsurpassed as far as Humans go. As for the rest, you have to be with him... and he's a lone hunting wolf.

Occasionally, Vampiric Dread joins a party of adventurers. He has met other survivors this way, in this hostile land, and his trustworthyness is without question, though his friends are scarce.

------------------
I wish I had more time to adventure...

[This message has been edited by VampiricDread (edited 28 May 2001).]