View Single Post
Old March 11th, 2005, 08:44 PM

Brigadier General

Raging Deadstar is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Forum Chat Bar & Grill

Hut War Defensive? The Facts.

The recent Press report by Joint Chief StrategiaInUltima today has been replied to by another statement from the B&G, and also nomination as best piece of fiction.

Bar Tender and Minister of Information of the Bar and Grill had this to say.

"I could make another speech to convince you. But quite simply I must break my political oath, and tell you the truth! Many reprehensible things have been done by both sides in the Original Bar War, but today I show you the truth behind the Hut's plans, thanks to an Inside source."

Quote:
StrategiaInUltima said:
And why are we fighting ourselves? Why aren't we pounding the ruddy B&G into submission?
Quote:
RudyHuxtable said:
Strategia, you'll be in charge of the entire support fleet, which includes, at this point, nearly 32 million ships. YOu are also in charge of charting extradimensional space for places the Hut can expand into.
Quote:
RudyHuxtable said:
Null, I want you and Strategia to go start making absurd threats at the B&G. I'll follow up with a peace offering, which will be false, and then threaten them with bread pudding.
"Also This Document contains information on the vastly overpowered military of the hut. They say they wish to even the sides out, They speak of "making sure the Cantina can no longer cause aggression to the Hut." and "Pre-emptive Strikes!" Also if you read the Joint Chiefs latest release you will find the ending very contradictory with what he said originally. Peaceful co-existence one moment and revenge and domination the next. This is a war of conquest and capitalist policy, I hope this evidence proves to you that the Bar and Grill is being unfairly invaded by an opposing force. And That quite frankly, my fellow Members of the Galactic Community, Is Fact."