View Single Post
Old August 2nd, 2005, 08:41 AM

Corporal

Pergite is on a distinguished road
Default LZ pete

OK...

Its really a boring landscape to make maps of, and it could probably in hindsight been totally auto generated. Anyway, here is my vision of LZ Pete and the surroundings that probably will be the main battle in this chapter.

Its just a map, I am not satisfied with the delpoyments of units yet.

The Coy HQ should be setup in the (B52) craters in the LZ clearing. I dont know if the clearing should be surrounded with streams or if it would be better with swamps. The penalties are roughly the same for infantry so its just a matter of estetics.
The blocking positions where on the hills directly to the north and east. The surrounding jungle belongs to the VC and they will be creeping out of everywhere.

I am not sure about the thickness of jungle and the distance to it frpm the hills. I have done som playtesting, experimenting with vision and jungle to see what seems be best. The mission should be challeninging, but not impossible.

AUX troops will be Skyraiders that will be very usefull. Napalm in the treelines will be the key to succes. One or two arty batteries will also be in as support.

The only heliopters will be two UH-1īs that will reinforce carrying desperatly needed ammo crates.
Attached Files
File Type: zip 371073-spmap300.zip (77.5 KB, 169 views)